Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
i made some hash brownies, its been 3 hours since my first bite, i got two pieces left as im writing.
i still cant feel much, maybe a little bit, but from what ive heard youre supposed to get pretty fucking baked. i would say i put about 1.4/1.5 g of pretty good quality hash.
ive made brownies before but the i ate the whole thing in 30 mins and basically passed out, this time ive eaten it over time..

but man 3 hours, did i fail? i also ate a good amount of tacos just before, would that make it take longer? and i smoke on a daily basis..

should i just to sleep or wait some more?

Other urls found in this thread:

cannabischeri.com/food/cooking-basics/cooking-with-cannabis-concentrates-kief-and-hash/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well you have to digest all those tacos before you experience the brownie im high on thc candy rn you gotta wait till that shit dissolves just eat 2-3 more brownies

a full batch of brownies? with only 1.5g? idk about hash but there should be at least a 1/2 oz of buds

will i surely know when it kicks in? not like "damn, maybe i feel some" ?

ive heard 1g per person should be more than enough depending on the quality of the hash, but im with my gf and she wanted one bite so i added .5..

irdk. the one time i made them i used a whole oz which in retrospect was probably too much

did you use weed? i know it takes alot more buds to make brownies than hash

yeah

Did you decarb that shit first?

dafuqs decarbing? i did the whole butter thing, melted butter in a 100C water bath for 30 mins while stirring, then added it to the cake mix

An ounce of bud is about equivalent to a gram of hash.

A gram of hash should get anyone baked. That said, I've seen a lot of this happen:
>'Ey man, I can smoke that, no problem, it's just an ounce, that's nothin' I--*zzzzzzz*
So you might not realize it until you wake up.

But if it doesn't get you high at all, it's because you burnt it. Gotta' keep it below 180F, or it's done. That's why they tell you to make butter, and spread it on the brownies, and never put it in the actual oven.

>dafuqs decarbing? i did the whole butter thing, melted butter in a 100C water bath for 30 mins while stirring, then added it to the cake mix

Probably not going to work. 3 hours is way too long for you to not even feel slightly stoned. Better luck next time user!

cannabischeri.com/food/cooking-basics/cooking-with-cannabis-concentrates-kief-and-hash/

im fucking praying its the tacos

Lol no it's not. Say you have an oz (28g) of 10% THC bud, that's 2.8g of pure THC. Hash is maybe 60% if it's extremely good stuff, so 1g would be .6g of THC

There's a few ways to slow roast your trim, or hash (either works) so that the carboxyl group oxidizes off. This has a few benefits:

1) it gets denser
2) it works faster
3) it stays drier

It's generally recommended to decarboxylate your hash. There's guides online, look 'em up.

why have i never heard of this.. deff doing this next time, thanks man. im still hoping this shit`ll work..

Decarbing is heating the THC until the carboxyl group gets stripped off of the THC molecule. Basically It can't bond to cannabinoid receptors unless you heat it first, but too much heat degrades/vaporizes it, and doesn't leave as much left in your brownies

In theory, sure, but the extraction rate / uptake of bud is a lot lower. But sure yeah.

In a laboratory environment, where you use state of the art extraction techniques to pick up 99% of the keef off your flower, then the THC values of an ounce of bud is equal to about 3g of the hash that would be extracted from that bud.

If your extraction method is using a butane later to inhale the fumes off of bud, or a stove top to make cannabis butter, maybe only a third of that.

i believe i did some form of this while infusing it to the butter

Do you have any vacuum bags?

like actual bags for my vacuum cleaner?

also down to the last piece now, not sure how i feel. music is pretty soothing, but i dont feel "high".. i feel weird

>about 1.4/1.5 g
it's fucking nothing.
try ten times that amount, at least.

Nah, nevermind.

dude, if you were to add 15g of brown hash to a cake mix the thing would be a brick

eurofag here so sorry if im not getting the lingo

Not long enough. I bake my shit for at least an hour at 240 degrees F. That converts 95% of the THCA to THC.

the thing is i did the exact same process as last time i made them when i fell asleep almost instantly, ive also read of other people doing the exact same process with good results

would taking a shit help speed up digestion?

its kinda wavy if you know what i mean, some times i swear im sober, then suddently i stare of into the abyss lol