Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

My breath doesn't smell like cum.

Shitty ass internet

Because I'm not an autistic neckbeard.

i just lose LP whenever i play

I recently lost my virginity

dota 2 is better

I'm gay

What the problem? Not everyone is Faker.
Attitude is 40% of winning games. The other 60% is skill.

This

I play it

i try to carry all of my games it makes me lose more than win, even the games wehre i just ping, and only type when making calls, ive noticed low gold is just non responsive when ur actually a gold player

'cause its cancer itself

It's not fun. Just aggravating and when you look at the time you feel like you wasted your time.

Hmm... I can see your point. Idk why I play.

It's all about kissing ass, man. When you see a team mate tilting stroke their cock. Seriously, when things go bad you do NOT want to turn that 5v5 into a 1v9. Keep on shot-calling when nobody else steps up to the plate. This game is getting more team-oriented now than ever.

Maybe because I'm not 12 and don't play tasteless shit?

I got back into playing WoW after a 5 year break.
The game still sucks. But I can't stop

why ? Should I?

I need sleep and tired of carrying 17 yo emo kids

Because I have money that I can use to buy actually good games.

not everyone is a richfag like you :(

Because dota is better

Holy this

League of Leggings? Isnt that the shitty game twitchwhores and their fanbois play? I can see why i dont play it
Also
>curent year
>playing vidya
The 90's want their concept back

Leage of Lesbian players should die in suffer

bc in queue for 5 mins

bad game

The 90's were cool, what are you talking about?

i get flamed

mute them

pretty much

Because overwatch is actually a way better game in every way. Also this isn't 2004 on WC3.

because MOBAs are shit

Because i just got home from an amusement park with my kid and im fucking exhausted

I have better things to do with my time than get verbally abused by prepubescent wastes of human flesh.

more people need to realize this. it's a team game so play as a team. suck some dick throw in a handy and those people will win lanes! as a jung support main I take it upon myself to suck every dick I can and get my adc buff as fuck. it's not always easy but not being tilted and untilting people is a skill every jung/support should master.

Because I got banned for scripting.

However I did reach my goal (master division) so yeah.

yay?

Because im not a faggot

no, I only keep playing because I've spent too much money on it