YLYL PEOPLE CAPTION THREAD

YLYL PEOPLE CAPTION THREAD

vibrates through walls

...lost

>raptor roger
fucking lost

I fucking love these, finally gonna start a collection.

cause the ugly people losers use the ugly virgo women loser to hurt the popular people and everybody that doesnt like the ugly people losers the ugly way cause is ugly and jealous but at the same time lame and ugly and smell like dog poop and is ugly and outnumber everybody and is ugly and lame
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people plus smell like poop like beyonce
and is a ugly nobody that think is better then everybody but smell like poop like beyonce and is a nobody and thats why nobody does ok when is around the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers smell like poop like beyonce
and theres another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce is pathatic and ugly and lame and ugly and is lame and ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop is ugly as shit and is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks but is ugly plus smell like poop like beyonce
and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then everybody

u ok friend?

nice art

I bid $10

I hate you

I'd add $5 ten seconds before the auction finishes

Did u died?