How good is OG Kush? Is it really good? Does it give more of a body or head high?

How good is OG Kush? Is it really good? Does it give more of a body or head high?

Strain names are largely arbitrary
Especially generic names like yo shit
My og Kush is likely totally different from yours
Kek

More body than head but it's a very decent strain. What's the thc % on it?

Thanks for the info

That I don't know

Just look at the crystal, more crystals better high
I like it a lot, personally it gives me more a body sensation

cause the ugly people losers use the ugly virgo women loser to hurt the popular people and everybody that doesnt like the ugly people losers the ugly way cause is ugly and jealous but at the same time lame and ugly and smell like dog poop and is ugly and outnumber everybody and is ugly and lame
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people plus smell like poop like beyonce
and is a ugly nobody that think is better then everybody but smell like poop like beyonce and is a nobody and thats why nobody does ok when is around the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers smell like poop like beyonce
and theres another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce is pathatic and ugly and lame and ugly and is lame and ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop is ugly as shit and is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks but is ugly plus smell like poop like beyonce
and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce

Fuck .. I can't remember. Sorry user, but I do remember being fucked up and giggley. Think bout some stupid Sup Forums type shit. You'll have fun lol.

If you zoom on the pic I took, it has a lot of nice crystals which made me happy when I bought it

>hey guys I bought this weed but instead of smoking it and determining the high from first hand experience tell me what I'm supposed to feel

Autism

People tell me it sucks. I think it's decent.

Did you know kek spelled backwards is still kek?

I made the thread to also discuss weed, you don't have to be a bitch about it

Daaaamn, he said your breath smells!

I like you user.

Uh oh someone got mad cause he's a retard. Next time just make a general thread instead of asking stupid ass questions and furthering the negative stoner stereotype

Oooooh shiiiet, he said your momma has tits!! That shits bananas!

first time i smoke OG kush i lost feeling in my legs while driving home.

Also, you could change the scenario and say maybe I haven't bought it yet and wanted to know what it was like before I bought it, think before being a prick

Except you posted that the weed in the pic is the weed you bought and is the strain in question, again you are an idiot

What if it was a pic off the web, you don't know that, also I didn't say I bought it in the original post

But user, what if he's completely innocent and you made that shit up in your head? When then?! Hmmmm?

You may not have said it in the original post but your admittance of it means you are still a retard for asking a question that could be answered with your own experience

Hey how about we just have fun and talk about how great weed is?

In my experience OG Kush is a pretty good indica. I like it but one of it's parents, chem dog, is a must.

Cool, I'll check out Chem dog

Way to backtrack from being a nitpicky asswipe in a nitpicky way summer