i dont think ill ever be able to wrap my head around this

New Eddie Hearn IFL vid, boxing fans

youtube.com/watch?v=OHFLKetMPZY

southerners = wankers

will meme magic end in 2017?

>No more (You)s
about to cry

clear offside la

bunch of boring absolute melters the lot of yuh apart from the OG's y'know who ye ar have a happy new year to you

off to get fucked up

HOPPED UP OUT DA BEEEEED
TURN MY SWAAG OOOOOON
TOOK A LOOK IN THE MIRROR
SAY WUSSUP (WUSSUP)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IM GETTING MONEEEEY
OHHHH!

Alri

this one.
u.nya.is/cgdwmx.mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=IxvzwvWgnXA

certified T U N E

I think you're onto something here

would like freddy to claw my bollocks

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

what are your plans for nye
y-you got plans right?

Okay lad, here's a few tips:

1.Keep it casual. Most girls don't need to be taken to a deluxe restaurant. Having a few drinks together will ease the tension and help the conversation to flow. She is probably nervous too. A place with karaoke or live music or even just a jukebox is good.

2. Talk to them as if you already know them, sort of. Don't ask them stuff that they've probably already heard so many times before. If things go well, you'll have plenty of fun time in the future to get to know them. Just talk about random shit. Tell them about that weird dream you had. Tell them about the album you've been listening to recently etc.

3. If things go well, you'll eventually reach a point where you're not talking as much but you're probably holding hands and smiling at each other a lot. That's the moment when you lean in for a kiss, just try to make sure its in a fairly nice place. Some girls won't like doing it if there's lots of people around.

*an slag.

you're welcome, hon. xx

Why is anyone surprised the scots want independence? England is rammes full of the 3rd world and Scotland has a low population

If 10% of England's non whites moved to scotland they'd be fucked

How old were you when you reconciled yourself with the fact that actually you wouldn't become a famous and wildly successful genius

I'M GONNA TELL YOU THIS ONCE, YOU FACKING BLACK BASTARD, I'M THE FACKING DADDY AROUND HERE

Let's make norn island an all white colony

The only people allowed to move there are white anglos (European ancestry, English mother tongue)

The economy is shit so pakis don't want to move there and it's already filled to brim with rorkes

alri

>Auschwitz

a fucking st. george's cross overlaid onto a st. andrew's cross with a st. andrew's cross inside the diagonal row

>he didn't write a custom CSS to get them back

post amateur asian girls

Still haven't. I have this elaborate retroactive fantasy where I go back i ntime win the lottery at age 10 and become a world famous olympic shooter who marries Princess Charlotte and becomes king

Chillin and holding in my wee because this house is full of needy old cunts with weak cunt bladders haha you?

Honestly can't wait for your demise

*drops you*
OOGA BOOGA

>tfw misses has to sleep in a different bed because we're spending the new year with her family
Wish I could suck on sons titty right about now

how do i write a custom CSS to get them back?

Imagine drinking milk out of a fucking bag

SCREAMING

had a very realistic dream about having a gf last night

Poortherners = thieving wankers

anyone else going on the piss for new years tomorrow?

>had a very realistic dream about having a gf last night

did you have no money and weren't allowed to go to the pub with the lads any more haha
retweets appreciated

no, I don't think that is auschwitz

fuuck

who's the best?

Nah probably going on the alcohol

going on the ping mate
they're gonna be able to use me as a ping pong ball haha

would kms if i was ever trapped in such a relationship

aisha no contest

>wordsthatfollow.com/play/game.php?gid=23

>password is slags

Not even a question

anyone want to come to 42nd street in manc with me tomorrow

Aisha's face on rosys body with Sara's personality

Have you not seen the film?

youtube.com/watch?v=ByAuEvnPULM

Where's ya tool?

Oh what's her name then?? Anorexia?

best post in months

>notification from facebook messenger
>"happy New Year! Show how you're celebrating"
FUCK OFF I JSUT WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE

/brit/ meetup to make up for last years pitiful attempt?

>Sara's personality
kek
KEK
Sarah is easily the worst in that department

Will go for a pint with anybody interested in Manchester somewhere in the Northern Quarter.

this desu

Mommy, if your reading this you probably know what this is. This was not because of something you did I want to make that very clear. You are one of the strongest and bravest people on this earth. You are caring and beautiful and smart and you don't deserve to have to see me suffer. You have done the best possible job parenting, and you've made so many happy and unforgettable moments. Do not be upset or angry about this because you did a great job. You deserve to be treated better because you put up with so much bullshit and you and Mark deserve to be happy. You put up with the fact that I'm useless and I'm not good at anything for so long. This was easily one of the hardest one to write because you are one of the most important things in my life. Please, for me, don't fight with Steph or daddy, please. I love you to the moon and back and I hope you can forgive me.

Love, Matthew

>swiping tinder for a solid hour
>no matches
>go to bed to read
>half an hour later phone finally vibrates
>email from amazon
>your payment has been declined
banter haha
kill me

Those fucking tattoos are absolute shite

how are you going to celebrate new years lads?

howling at everton

>facebook hasnt given me the notification
think it has learned by now

Daddy, if your reading this you poabably know what this is. I know that this will probably hurt you the most and you'll probably blame yourself but please don't. You are an amazing father and are one of the smartest, most strong and kind individuals I have ever met. There was nothing you, or any one else could have done to prevent this so please don't destroy yourself over this. You tried your hardest to make my life fun and interesting and try and prepare me for life and I appreciate all of it. You deserve to be happy for all the times I wasn't. Please show the note I wrote for Nora when she's old enough to understand all of this. Please forgive me. I love you so so much.

Love, Matthew

What facking tool?

meet you at victoria station at 9pm outside starcucks?

Can of coke, takeaway pizza, reading and in my bed with the heated blanket cranked up to max.

She's unstable but the most pure

someone meet me outside st pancras at 1pm tomorrow

/brit/ meetup in brighton?

>if your reading this
>your
dropped

saras the only one with class

Stop posting suicide notes

Fucking HELL lads, how fucking pretty can some girls get? There are girls I've seen that are so fucking attractive that it makes me wonder if I ever actually saw them at all or if it was just hallucinations.

whats this aussie lad on about

hope janny axes this thread

Steph you probably know by now hat this is. Steph you are my best friend and through parts of my life my only friend. There is no way through writing I can show you how much I care about you. You are such an intelligent, beautiful, caring, and strong person. You deserve to go on. You can have a normal life where I wasn't going to have one. You can have all the friends you want. Steph if you put your mind to something you can become the most powerful person I've ever met. No matter how many times we argue, or how many times we hit and beat each other, just know that none of this is your fault. I could never blame any of this on you. I know your going to be upset and angry, but please, for me don't hurt yourself over me and don't fight with mommy and daddy over this. Just live your life the way you want to live your life and screw all the haters who tell you otherwise. Please forgive me for leaving so soon.

Love, Matthew

In brewdog Manchester right now if anyone fancies a drink

If anyone's liked you they put it near the start, swiping for an hour is just gonna mess up your swipe to match ratio and put you near the back of the queue on the algorithm

Delete your account and remake it and it resets the ratio though

omw

lol

Jog on, carton cucks

WRONG!

>You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

>people on brit hasnt seen HER
it actually makes me think