Is he the most overrated artist of all time?

Is he the most overrated artist of all time?

Do you really want to do this, really? Of all the artists you could try, this is the one you want to use?

Have you heard life on mars? It's godly dude

not even close

heroes and rise and fall are both spectacular records

Yeah, everyone's too blinded by his death to realize his fame was one elaborate meme and no one unironically liked him.

no.

no, prince is

No, fucking Radiohead is

80% of his catalog is cocaine driven horse manure. But the other 20% of his work contains some real fuckin beauties.

He was and is meh

Definitely.

yep

Michael Jackson or fucking oasis.

THIS

Compared to everyone else on the west coast, the only thing this fucking asshole was able to do was shout and sound like an ape. The only reason he's remembered as a legend today is because he was killed.

Ever listen to Hunky Dory? It's a masterpiece. Overrated? No

Objectively wrong. Sure, you could attack his most well known stuff. I'd venture Ziggy Stardust is overrated. But if your gonna sit here and deny stuff like Low, then you're fuckin up kid.

Greatness of his caliber simply cannot be rated high enough. So he's underrated.

I doubt you've listened to any of his stuff. His death was made all the more sad by the fact that he released a staggering masterpiece right before his death. Hide your face in shame.

Heroes and Lodger are both fantastic records. Not overrated in the slightest, only overhyped.

I don't see Lennon anywhere in his surname

Aladdin Sane sure was fucking shite.

You misspelled Pin Ups