Just warmed this vape up. Getting ripped tonight. Come join me and post pics of anything weed related

Just warmed this vape up. Getting ripped tonight. Come join me and post pics of anything weed related.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalmarijuana.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Evaluation-of-a-Vaporizing-Device-Volcano1-for-the-Pulmonary-Administration-of-Tetrahydrocannabinol.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=qmSXjBX25Cs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been considering adding a bong to my vape setup. Do you like it? How does it compare to vaping without it?

Vapor is much cooler so you inhale much more. It's fun and VERY effective.

Nice. Do you notice a difference in the high? Does it feel "clearer" or is it like less intense at all?

Depends on the temp but I set mine at 415f. Hits me like a bulldozer.

Finished this off with my wife in a fat as cone two days ago. I have some other stuff in my vape at waiting for a good time to smoke that.

Dope. What are you vaping on tonight user? I have some Blue Dream I'm planning on blazing with

is this truth????
DO NOT BUY A VAPORIZER

You think it's healthy but the air draw passes through many unclean elements, mainly the heating element which you would think is just an electric resistor but NO, chinese cucks will use glue, plastic, paint, dyes and a lot of other shit in their elements. I PERSONALLY took my "baby" apart because I noticed shiney transparent flakes only noticible under high light. Took apart my heating element and found a crumbly foil-like material has been silently shedding itself for the past 2 years of me vaping....

I thought it was because I bought an ebay cheapo, but it turns out that ALL vapes are built NOT FOR QUALITY VAPOR, it is built to be MARKETABLE. Arizer, Pax, Cloutank, desktop and pens. Even the god damn VOLCANO has a shitty metal heating element that seeps fumes into your shit.

A vape should be simple and pure. That is the beauty of vape. Simple. Clean. Pure. You're only heating up organic material, you don't need a special gizmo to do that. All you need is Bud, and Heat. Fuck paying 100's. Its a scam! They're selling you unresearched CANCER.

Build a picklejar vaporizer, all you need is a picklejar and a heatsource (and of course, ganja). The heatsource could be a ceramic soldering iron or just your stovetop. Better yet, if you have an oven, save your teeth/lungs and make some edibles.

Sup guys. I completed a stoner rite of passage the other night-first joint rolled! How'd I do?

Actually, you dumb faggot, the materials in the volcano are food safe and won't dispense toxins until hitting like 800 F you dipshit

>2016
>being this fucking stupid

Kind of bent and looks a bit too... cylindrical? I usually see them either fatter on one side or in the middle, but it tapers off smoothly because of how tight the paper is against the bud inside.

If it's totally full and has no air pockets, it'll do.

>but speaking of firsts
I dabbed for the first time this morning. Waaaay better than bud.

it was a copy paste from diff thread mate. I have a pax. you have any info on that??

Yeah, it is a bit bent-took me forever messin with it to get it rolled up lol. But as for the cylindrical shape-joints come in many shapes. You've probably just seen more cone shaped ones than straight ones. Doesn't mean it's wrong.

medicalmarijuana.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Evaluation-of-a-Vaporizing-Device-Volcano1-for-the-Pulmonary-Administration-of-Tetrahydrocannabinol.pdf

Sorry for the long as fuck link

being this much of a faggot

OP here, taking my first hit off that vapor bong. WIll reply in a minute on how i'm feeling.

Pic related. My dogs.

what about pax?

Did someone say pax? I got the Pax 2. OP here.

Pax is the iPhone of vapes. Cheap Chinese bullshit.
Grow some balls and buy a well made German product.

I was asking about this in regardsto the pax

My best friend has a Crafty, it's great but not as portable as a pax. I also love on-demand vapes, pic related.

I had a MFLB for a while, extremely efficient vape for sure.
I bought the Mighty about a year ago after having the Crafty.
Portability wise, Pax will win hands down, but vape quality I still think Crafty/Mighty is king of the portables.

gravity bong sittin here waitin to get hit... but i dont have any money to put on weed :(

OP here. two hits in and i'm at a [5]. Super effective.

sup Sup Forumsros high as fuck off this beast.

OP here ok, this [5] is turning into a [7] real quick still only two hits.

how often do you blaze? A 7 off 2 hits is pretty crazy, either you need to blaze more or I need some of whatever you're vaping

Just stop dude. You can't post the same bong everyday. Do you ever even smoke out of anything else?
>"I HAVE LIKE 10 OTHER PIECES BRO"
you're not smoking out of them and posting every day though you flying faggot. Nobody cares about your 5k bong kill yourself.
You fucking rustled me

>mfw I only smoke backwoods
>mfw smoked 2 packed backwoods and dabbed in one sesh

how much does mflb hold?

Maybe like .1 g, its really small, but tbh still does a trooper of a fucking job.

y r u so mad tho, this is my fave, this is the nicest, why are you mad that i post this to identify myself when i post stoner threads. Squad pic for Dr. Mc. Hater

I'd stick my dick in that

I think I'm to high. It took me way to long to figure out those are cats.

God damnit. You ruin every thread fuck!

yeah this is the one that was 5500. I have a decent memory faggot

are those starbucks setups any good?

seems like a lot of wasted space.

This is an old picture.

Just bought this little bong

Use a vapico

i like the little one better, i use it more, but they rip. both of em are actual ones, gotta get the hitman ones tho.do explain

Yeah thats what I figured. don't the new hitmans have a matrix perc? I'd fancy me one of those.

idk, mine are both series one hitman evol collabs. first of their runs. havent seen the new ones, the hammerheads shred in the big and mini tho, mini is my second fav piece if im on the run

OP here. After 4 hits my elbow pack, 0.1g of bud is done. Repacked it and about take another hit. Peaking at at a [8] right now

have you never dabbed dude?
>.1 bud
>8
>peaking

yeah okayyyyyyyyyy
try a .1 dab of oil lmao
or like a .2 or two and youll be at like a 4a0 on your scale

Sick gif

youtube.com/watch?v=qmSXjBX25Cs&feature=youtu.be

I learned a lot

Nice OP. I just popped a 150mg edible. Gunna be fucking amazing.

>this copypasta again

I keked