Mexican arrested in Latvia

What is being said in your country about it?

>Mexican exchange student has been detained and put in total isolation
>He was initially accused of not paying his rent, then of stealing his landlord's credit card and buying shit online
>Mexican consulate says evidence is yet to be presented
>He's been totally incommunicated and his girlfriend says nothing has been known of him in one week

Other urls found in this thread:

proceso.com.mx/468090/apresan-a-estudiante-mexicano-en-letonia-pleito-excasero
change.org/p/latvian-ministry-of-the-interior-privación-de-libertad-injustificada-de-mexicano-en-letonia-latvia
gob.mx/sre/prensa/la-sre-brinda-asistencia-a-mexicano-detenido-en-letonia
youtube.com/watch?v=dMoaJCd6qMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are beating him senseless right now

That sucks sempai.

Shouldve payed rent and shouldnt have stolen that cunt

This, fuck that cunt for making us look even worst internationally

I called the po po on some mexican cunt in vilnius who decided he would take a drive while absolutely maggot shitfaced drunk.

What is wrong with mexicans ?

>He was initially accused of not paying his rent, then of stealing his landlord's credit card and buying shit online
enjoy

that's good

>This, fuck that cunt for making us look even worst internationally

Now this is a Mexican i can like.

Have a good new year bro

>they are beating him senseless right now
Good, he shouldn't have had a gf, the fucking normie

>I called the po po on some mexican cunt in vilnius who decided he would take a drive while absolutely maggot shitfaced drunk.
What the fuck are you even saying? I cannot understand a shit. What the hell is a "po po"

The police

Looking at the story

proceso.com.mx/468090/apresan-a-estudiante-mexicano-en-letonia-pleito-excasero

It's obvious the authorities are acting in contravention of international law, this is just a fucking shakedown. I'm actually surprised to see shit like this in a EU country.

>What the fuck are you even saying? I cannot understand a shit
Made me giggle t b h

colombia confirmed not tainted by niggers

>Latvia
Is a meme EU country. Have you not watched hostal2? That's pretty much his fate.

He looks like he is retarded though

>I'm actually surprised to see shit like this in a EU country.
Why?

Fucking white scum

>Mexican
>not guilty

pic Juan

Because I'm somewhat more naive than I'd like to think, that the authorities of any given country would expose themselves to an international incident through open human rights violations on just trying to extort some junk change out of some nobody is something I'd expect in Africa, not Europe.

1 of 2 things will happen, the kid will be released within 24-48 hours as Mexico's government will involve Brussels in this or the Latvians will double down on pride or some shit and the case will become a media circus here with our media digging up dirt on the Latvian government and Mexico moving against their government on all international organzations in which it is involved. It's a small shithole nation, sooner or later the Mexican government is bound to find some way to hit them that hurts.

No proofs of his wrongdoing have been presented, even though what he is accused of is very easy to prove.

>human rights violations
But he denied the landlord's human rights to rent monies

Can't find anything on the local news sites. When did it all happened?

What kind of shithole tier law system they have in Latvia that you get incommunicated just because someone accuses you of something?

You are insane if you think Mexico can do anything to Latvia

Not paying does not mean not recognizing someones property right

>steals shit
>WHOA WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY LOCKED HIM UP

You really are naive. Nothing is going to happen, everyone will forget about it in less than 2 days.

Wow this is some North Korea-tier shit.

Yeah, what happened with the cops there in Mexico? Was the policeman drunk or something?

Always funny in a pathetic way to see foreign countries use misspelled loanwords as "their" own

KEK

be careful lads you never know who can be a relative of a drug lord

This. Can we get the news in English?

>incommunicated
Is because of that? He just translate it directly from spanish "incomunicado"

the same thing with feminism in Spain

Try translating the page with Chrome. I don't think you're going to find much info about that (at least in English).

Yeah, I don't get his point either.

Animal, la próxima vez cita la fuente:

change.org/p/latvian-ministry-of-the-interior-privación-de-libertad-injustificada-de-mexicano-en-letonia-latvia

Latvia should've built a wall when they had a chance

Words like biblioteka

Most slavs and I think germanics do this

>normies getting beaten up
it's about time

That's a claim, let's be fair here, I'm talking about the guy being detained without authorities notifying Mexico and his being sent to prison without being charged,

Nice, we've already started with the hyperbole, but you seem to be missing the point on geopolitics, Mexico is one of the world's top 15 economies. So maybe the Mexican government throws it's weight behind a country in the region with grievances against Latvia, or pressures Western European nations for whom business with Mexico (as small/irrelevant as it may appear) is far more important than good relations with whatever Latvia's regime is, or uses it's influence in the UN or OECD, or even the Bretton Woods institutions to block funds for Latvia, or leaves them out of whatever joint cultural or scientific forum, or finds out some local billionaire is doing business in Mexico and puts ressure on him/her, or agrees to support some local government in something that want to get or decides as the largest producer of tvs and computer screens in the world any corporations doing warranty claims, etc. suddenly faces a lot of red tape.

I'm not an expert in the region so I couldn't tell you exactly what the Mexican government will do or how badly they care to pursue this but it's you who are mistaken if you think they can't do shit, Mexico tends to be discreet in matters like this one and will not ask for the guy to evade the law, but gross violations of human rights for it's citizensis something all countries take seriously, even the USA has been forced to change it's policies in these cases (they used to arrest Mexican citizens without allowing consular asistance, they don't anymore) I don't think Latvia is that stupid to openly fight for its right to mistreat foreigners, if this also happens to say Russians or Turks Mexico can be the tipping point that forces the EU to move against them. And all for what, rent on a shitty room? Are Baltics idiots?

Biblioteka means library and it's derived from the Latin/Greek word bibliotheca/bibliothēke. I wouldn't call it a loanword when it comes from ancient greek or latin.

how is it pathethic??? Using Greek/Latin words for objects that were Greek/Latin made/invented??

>Americans

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

Is this some copy pasta???:)))))

No one cares about some shitskin from mejiko ;)

Largest producer of lcd screens :))) you are just facking manufacture for western and asian brands

And mb just mb your media are fucking biased and making this all up

>No one cares about some shitskin from mejiko ;)
shut up user, only we can insult them...fuucking stupid slav.

kek, there's nothing to loose out of making this a regular scandal in the news cycle, in fact this is the type of shit the government loves as it's a distraction that doesn't make them look bad and it plays to the public sense of victimization. Plus it's a chance for the government to play the other side on something like the Florence Cassez case.

Official communicate from the Mexican government

>gob.mx/sre/prensa/la-sre-brinda-asistencia-a-mexicano-detenido-en-letonia

I can't find anything in English sorry, but most Mexican news have just begun to report this so I don't think you will find something.

>Pinche Televisa, es una cortina de humo por lo de Ayotzinapa, Duarte, Trump y el muro, menos mal que está aquí Aristegui para quitarnos la venda.
Go suck AMLO's cock.

kys
you too faggot

No one cares about checklosloblockyan gypsies either.

kek, what's with all the edge?

So why are you postinh this shit to Sup Forums? :)

You are just attention whore but no obe cares about your shithole

Miguel pls

Dude, the thread is specifically discussing the case, why are you posting if you don't give a fuck?

user >

Fifika pls

>No one cares about some shitskin from mejiko ;)
There's literally no need to be offensive. Not that your people's reputation reputation is going to get any better, but still.
youtube.com/watch?v=dMoaJCd6qMk

It's curious how there's no news about this on European or international sites, the Mexican government already spoke about it so it can't be a prank.

I don't think it makes for big news, tyhere's no scandal element. It's probably mostly making headlines in Mexico because of the semi-exotic location.

Altruistic bump.

egoistical sage

nice dubs btw

Just calm down Puerto Rico, or Chile or Texas or whoever you are.

We're a trio.
Texas - First World
Chile - Second World
Czech - Third World

you actually believe that?
retarded spic

t. Artyom from Narva

you did this

>He's been totally incommunicated and his girlfriend says nothing has been known of him in one week
Good fucking riddance. Race mixers btfo.

?
latvia isnt some backwards country where stuff like that can happen, thats literally impossible for that to happen here
no idea how spics can be so stupid to actually believe that

>literally impossible for that to happen here
Once a russian province....

>be accused of a crime
>get detained
OH MY GOD HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

>proceed to present 0 (zero) evidence of said crime
>still hold him as if he were already proven guilty

I'm really loving these eastern europeans legal systems :^)

reminder that this is a lowkey mexico is white thread

fuck aridoamericano

not sure how it works in Latvia, but
>state prosecutor issues an arrest order without any evidence
sure
>Mexican consulate says evidence is yet to be
presented
very unbiased source

>Congolombia talking shit about legal systems
at least they have one in Latvia

>The only white mexican in existence dies in Lativa

What a tragedy.

>Literally speculating and making up conspiracy theories because it can't be possible that a post-soviet legal system does shady shit

again, I have no idea how it works in Latvia, but
>le post-soviet meme
yes, I'm sure local authorities would just snatch some random foreigner off the street for the lulz risking a diplomatic incident

EE might be shit, but it's not South America tier shit

Well, since eastern europeans have an excellent track record of dealing with foreigners, like the chilean pianist being beaten in Poland because idiot bydlos tought he was an arab, I wouldn't be surprised to find he was locked up because of bullshit reasons.

>EE might be shit, but it's not South America tier shit

t. generic dying eastern european country #44

He has to go back.

>white

Since when horse faces are white?

>one isolated incident cause by some bydlo in another country is the same as an action by police in other country
>every EE country is the same
seems like you based your worldview on Sup Forums memes, congratulations

>t. generic dying eastern european country #44
>this is the best comeback spic can come up with
>congolombia talking shit

i'm just kidding i love czechia i wish i had a czech gf

>seems like you based your worldview on Sup Forums memes, congratulations
pot meets kettle

>What is being said in your country about it?
Nothing. They're not reporting on every crime ever commited in the world.

>latvia

paco went to the wrong kingdom to sell his drugs.

prob russian mafia dumped his corpse in a swamp already

>shit comeback again

unlike you, I have enough money to travel abroad
and I knew how bad some SA countries are before I even discovered Sup Forums

please marry my sister i want to live in czech republic

post sister first

the fuck was he even doing in latvia?

I bet you look like arab too Armando Mohamed

you should be
latvia is a decent country too

Bro go get a fucking life, Mexico won't do shit to Latvia, that incident is to ridiculous to be taken that far do you fucking think that the motherfuking OECD Secretary General (which is Mexican) will go ahead and expell Latvia from the OECD? block funds for them?
As you said you are more naive than you would like to think and you do not know about the region

citizenship incoming

>Latvia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE MOVE TO LATVIA?????

LATVIA IS MORE 3RD WORLD THAN MEXICO

LATVIA SURVIVES ON STEALING AND EU SUBSIDIES

LATVIA'S AVERAGE SALARY IS €300

LATVIANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRIMINAL ETHNICITY IN FINLAND.

why do you want to spend this much effort on fucking latvia of all countries

he's going overboard on some returd fantasy of his. Mexico is not going to go that far. I'm sure there will be an agreement as evidence has to be presented to justify latvia's actions for arresting him.