"I feel so bad for him. They didn't deserve him. What a brave man"

Why is Sup Forums so inconsistent?

>inb4 "argentina was shit though they had no one"
literally the number one ranked team in the world

Messi just quit, he didn't start playing for Germany

Because people who like soccer are cucks and faggots

>Designated biweekly shitposting topic

>apehoop

Why don't you go to the zoo or your mom's bedroom if you like to see monkeys jumping so much?

How are Mesicucks going to feel when TSUUUU wins CL and Euros in one glorious summer?

Or simply watch Ecuador play if you want to see 11 monkeys running around

also the AFA is a mess right now. he did it to protest the federation. he was complaining about the travel arrangements made for them like flying coach.

>that flag
>this topic

>he was complaining about the travel arrangements made for them like flying coach
confirmed for world's biggest tiny bitch

it's true. Aguero posted an image or some shit.

FPBP

>lE fIrSt PoSt BeSt PoSt MeMe

just fuck off reddit trash spic

>comparing the national team vs. regular season
>comparing a transfer to quitting the national team
Durants transfer is like Cristiano Ronaldo transfering to Barcelona,when they won the treble.He literally transferred to the best team in the league with a record breaking season,which now has 2 MvP's.He could have easily stayed with OKC and Westbrook.In constrast to Lebron and "the Decision",Durant actually has a decent team in Okc.

Instead he made the ultimate beta move,don't even try to compare "the decision" to that.Also Messi is actual clutch he only lost because of teammates,despite that he also won something for his team instead of durant...(Higuan literally gave us the Wc)

>inb4 Diego is Goat
>le sniff cocain main
>le don't score in final wc man
>le win 2 titles for napoli
While Messi won 8 laligas and 4 times the Cl and also being number one top scorer in his league,the Cl,his national team and in single year.

>a person born and raised in Washington D.C is a traitor for leaving OKC
it's truly impossible to outdo the stupidity of /nba/cucks

Derp. Nobody would be mad at Durant if he quit OKC and the NBA altogether. They are mad he quit OKC and went to the best team in regular season history. It would be like if Messi quit Argentina to join Germany instead of quitting Argentina and international soccer altogether.

People who are saying Durant is a bitch are bitches themselves. Durant is an employee and has every right to better his life by choosing a new eployment aka a new team. Also its rich coming from OKC fans when their entire team was stolen from Seattle.

Why should players have loyalty when team owners have zero loyalty to cities? The american franchise system is the biggest load of jew shit ever. I feel no sorrow for fans who cry a river knowing what they are getting into with the franchise system of american sports. Good for Durant for making a choice bettering his career.

I do believe messi is a gigantic faggot, and many others seem to agree

Dont really care about apehoop (neither about divegrass but messi is huge)

>Why is Sup Forums so inconsistent?

"tell me more about that Sup Forums guy, why is he so important to you?"

No seriously, how does people like you manage to do this kind of threads without cringing? or do you just decide to ignore those threads that clearly show that doesnt fit your mindset?

>>Messi quits on Argentina
Citation needed

Messi hasn't skip a single match yet pham

This

>literally the number one ranked team in the world
trust a north american to think this means anything

A FUCKING LEAF
stop falling for the fucking bait Sup Forums
and saying you know it's bait doesn't fucking change anything

I doubt people would be hating if Kevin Durant quit basketball altogether after carrying OKC to 3 finals in 3 years because he couldn't stand the pain of losing anymore.

Whoever is unfortunate enough to take Messi's spot in the NT is just going to get cucked out next time the WC rolls around