Bad service and possible theft

Bad service and possible theft.

I ordered 2 items from the $5 menu item at 8:44pm. I was quoted a wait time of 30 minutes. After waiting an hour for the food, the delivery driver came with the food. The total was roughly $14, and I gave him a $20. He asked if I wanted change. Of course I wanted change.

He said he didn't have it. This was ridiculous, and I told him I wasn't giving him a $6 tip after being more than an hour late. He said he didn't have change again. He said he could possibly go to the store and get change for me. I gave him the food back and took my money back. At this point he pulled out a stack of money from his pocket and said that he did have change.Basically he tried to steal $6 from me. I will be contacting the Yum! Brands

The manager was smug and unhelpful, hinting that she had power over the situation and emails would do nothing for the situation. So I'm filling this out, and then leaving reviews with yelp and other sites about this particular location.

11018 Old Saint Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32257
(904) 260-6688

Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/whd/state/tipped.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool fucking story

>kill yourself

Am I over reacting?

So? What the fuck are you posting about it here for? Also, it's not over an hour late if they quoted you 30m and it took an hour, it was 30m late. Go fuck yourself.

The change tip swaggle?

You're a cheap piece of shit. It's not the driver's fault if it's late more often than not. It was probably in his car for 5 minutes before it got to you. Don't shoot the messenger. he was probably sick of pricks like you. I honestly don't blame him.
I reiterate, go fuck yourself.

No, you're not.

I wouldn't order from them again either.
That tip con was over the line.

Yeah, shitty service is one thing, but for dude to try to rip him off is another.

As a former delivery driver, I agree. The only reason pizzas are late is if theres a backlog of orders. OP is an asshole for not giving a tip since dumbass Americans only make tips for wages

I use to do deliveries and that is just a complete dick move

He was a nigger wasn't he?

So how can you defend the driver magically coming up with change when OP told him to keep the order?
Entitlement?

get the same shit in uk, except tipping isnt a thing here they just want free money.

i just stand there with a blank face no change no money for you.

they always try the "il bring change back etc" never fall for that shit obvious con to make money.

Actually wait a second, how much change did you ask for?

If you wanted all of it, as in you weren't going to tip AT ALL, then you are the piece of shit here. If you want the food fast then get off your lazy ass and go get it. 90% of the time its not their fault its last

NYPA

go cry elsewhere

I've noticed that the best tippers have worked in the business before. I'm one of them. We know, there's an opportunity for making decent money on the right shifts, but if people don't tip, we don't eat.

Welcome to the real world.

Expect this and learn to counter it, good sir.

Not your personal army.

Also. You can take this to small claims court instead of getting random people to harass the pizza shop.

Oh hey I'm also from north Florida. Yulee lol

Honestly it may not be his fault.. Slow cook time he got lost etc. what aint cool is he tried to keep your change. So fuk em

I would have tipped 3 on 14 even at plus one hour, but no change at all?

Working in food service is one of the most thankless, depressing jobs you can have. They bend over and offer their asshole to dickheads like you every day. Don't buy from them again if you don't like the service. That's your only right as a customer.

If it's that much of a big deal to you then just leave a bad review on yelp, you stupid idiot.

I live off San Jose near Baymeadows rd OP. This shithole did the same thing to me. Driver was a nignog. Manager was a douche.

Look at this fag.
Look at him and laugh.

its not the shitty service its the scamming money

Like I said in the post you quoted, the guy was probably sick of assholes like OP that blame everything on the driver. No, he shouldn't have done that, and I've never done anything like that personally, but sometimes you just get sick of people's bullshit.
If you don't have the money to tip the driver/waiter/waitress, you shouldn't be ordering out, period. Especially a driver. Don't waste my time, my gas and mechanic bills aren't free.

you are a faggot for getting delivery for two 5$ items.

call this bro

Pizza Hut (800) 948-8488

Then he's a nigger for pulling that move on you

Call the corporation number and tell them what happened, they will definitely get in trouble after that. 9/10 they take your word automatically

Hell no. Thieves are the scum of the earth. Fuck them square in the ass with your big hairy cream-cannon.

Just pick up the pizza in the goddamn store next time, you insufferable faggot!

hey delivery cuck, i was going to tip but not 6 on 14

Your fault for expecting change. Get your money right beforehand so you don't rely on other people.

Now THAT'S what I call TERRIBLE SERVICE

>be OP
>pizza is 1 second late
>have anal fit
>hear about those anonymous hackers on Sup Forums
>beg the hacker known as Sup Forums to help me
>get laughed at
>start crying

grow up and get some balls you little bitch

What's so funny m8?

Didn't read thread. Reality is, your complaint isn't worth shit to a business. The bigger the business, the less your issue matters to them. They have a batch of sauce that has been contaminated. That will matter. 20%+ bad service, they will change things, fire people, etc. Bottom line; profits over people.

>Just leave a review
It's the right choice to get that guy fired. Trying to con someone is just wrong.

Fuck yes I want cookie pizza

>sometimes you just get sick of people's bullshit
Like delivery driver who make more than minimum wage and try to rip you off for tips?

Go cry somewhere else dude. You took the job, you knew it was gonna be wear and tear on it.

6 bucks tip on a 14 dollar bill (43%) for driving to my place? Yeah.. fuck no. That ain't happening.

>people always check out yelp before they order food.

No I'd climb right through the chain of command and make multiple yelp reviews saying the same thing from multiple accounts. Spread it out though, make a few bad reviews over the course of a month.. all in one day seems fishy. If you carefully word your letter or complaint about liking the product but the service was awful and you felt like you are being slighted and managment wasnt helpful etc maybe they'll send you some coupons for free meals as well. I would definitely make a lot of noise about that. Or order again and secretly film it and try to make it viral. people will rage seing a delivery driver lie about not having change to get a more tip and then magically having change when you try to give back the pizza. delivery kid deserves to get fired

Then tell them that. "Just give me back 3" or whatever. Don't make them think they're getting nothing or any grievances you have will instantly be disregarded. Just because I'm not a nignog and won't tell people I don't have any change doesn't mean other people won't try to con you. Just don't order from there again if you're so butthurt.
If you lived in NY and you ordered from my store, I'd be pissing in your food, faggot.

Exactly. If you want to make bank at any job, it should be at a job that actually provides a good service, not a job that makes fat amercan cucks even fatter.

You'd be surprised how many people over 35 use yelp

Better to have one meal of piss than live as a nignog fast food delivery driver. Nothing personal kid, enjoy your tip

you are retarded. its literally their job to have cash for tip on hand

and you other dudes are also retarded. he never said he wasnt going to tip, just not a $6 tip on a $14 meal. Do you even math bro? OP wasnt going to leave a 46% tip on a pizza that came 2x later than the time they projected. It doesnt matter if its not delivery drivers fault the company needs to give accurate time estimations. OP can't pay less for pizza if pizzas late, but he can tip less. (10% instead of 20%). If OP says to the driver hey man, you guys said youd be here 30 minutes ago, the driver should go back and bust the ass of the guy answering phones and say to give better time estimates. Being off by that much is annoying

Get off your lazy ass and pick it up yourself.

ITT: a bunch of pissed off wagecuck delivery drivers

looks like you're the one that's butthurt. do you have PTSD from deliveries? why would anyone say "just give me back 3 then" if the nigger just said he had NO CHANGE TO GIVE? go back to your Bernie rally

Not overreacting. He was probably late because of a backlog and that wasn't his fault, but the part where he tried to screw you out of your change doesn't sit well with me.

I always tip well on principal (20% in restaurants $6 for delivery people), but fuck anyone who ever pulls the "lol no change sry" trick.

I'll leave a review!

but then all the democrats would be out of a job

Samefag here. 1 more thought. If you were intending to keep all your change then you're a shitler.

the Sup Forums i used to know would have done one of two things in this thread. either viciously attack the pizza company or call the pizza company and try to get info about OP. Sup Forums has changed...

no one likes you

American niggers and tipping... Biggest fucking scam in the fucking world, Ill leave a bad review.

>ptsd from deliveries

this thread is awesome

Don't like your job? Quit.

How about you not offering that service then?

There are places that don't deliver or have set times. There's also places that add a delivery charge.
I've got no problems when business provides what it offers.

So take your pathetic, entitled, whiny ass and go get another job if you *think* you deserve tipped for DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB and you're not happy when reality hits you.

>former delivery driver

I think he did, dipshit

I don't see why people get so mad at non tippers, I don't tip because It seems like a waste of money to me. It's an easy job and that is why they get paid minimum wage.

OP there was only one other review on their page and that person gave them 5 stars or something. I gave them 1 star now they avg 2.5. If you give them 1 star they will be 1 star restaruant !!

or he got fired for trying to scam people out of tips by saying he didn't have change

he was probably fired for trying to scam people out of their change lol

i live near this pizza hut, it's on the end of a strip mall. if quads in this thread i'll drive up there tomorrow and shit all over their bathroom floor and post pics

hmmm, i posted one too but it's not showing

awesome job user

>order food

>it comes eventually

>pay for it

>give a tip

I don't know how you managed to fuck this up so badly

He was fired for scamming people

rolling for shits

YEah, i lolled hard as fuck on this one aswell, ITT truth about delivery faggots, and said faggots being butthurt.

lol, the "WHAT DID X DO ? He remembered he had x in his pouch!" is becoming a meme.

In my state all jobs that rely on tips for income still have to legally pay minimum wage. This is the same for a lot of states.

I was scammed like 2 years ago by a few delivery people. I didn't see that you could write a tip on the receipt and I normally just gave them my change.

Turns out the fuckers were writing in tips in excess of 5 dollars. Turns out doing so is a felony here due to fraudulent activity involving ones money and personal information and I personally took time out of my life to ruin three lives of the assholes. Spent a month going to court just to fuck them over.

Misleading thumbnail. I hope they defiled your pizza OP

verify your account

fuck yeah

Why do you all think I was scamming? All I said was that I sympathise with the delivery driver because it's a shit job. And FYI I quit because its shit work and shit pay.

Ignore everyone that says you're a fucking dick.
If the pizza was late that would have been cool.
Just no explanation on why he was late even if it was BS. The part that really made me realize he was late because of his own fault was him trying to scam you.

they are down to 2 stars

maybe if you treated people right they would tip you decently. and also when pokemon go comes out it won't be a very shit job anymore because you'll get paid to explore the neighborhood and catch pokemon while delivering pizzas

It's now a job for lower tier human beings and should not be paid more then minimum wage. Also I never tip them because It's a job that is meant to be for teenagers trying to get into the work force not for failed adults.

Except they aren't getting minimum wage

If you weren't a spoiled little homo you would know that

wage cuck detected

Oh boohoo It's a job that was made for teenagers not for failed adults.

You are litterally a retard.

>The American federal government requires a wage of at least $2.13 per hour be paid to employees that receive at least $30 per month in tips. If wages and tips do not equal the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour during any pay period, the employer is required to increase cash wages to compensate.

For a better reference:
dol.gov/whd/state/tipped.htm

>same fagging this hard

Kek

>getting BTFO this hard

>may not be his fault
>he got lost

nypa fag
sage goes in all fields

lost his moral compass

Not going to give out secrets but those adults may make a little more money than you think.

A wise man said "forgiveness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza"

You refuse payment at the door citing the wait time and they give you the pizza. If they don't that's two strikes against them. You never call the store about it you go to corporate. Corporate doesn't give a shit about anything but the bottom line and late pizzas and refusing delivery creates bad publicity.

>Food is 30 minutes late
>Expects a $6 tip

Get the fuck out of here with your third world ideals. I'm not going to wipe my ass with my hands either you fucking savage.

>what is Photoshop

Nice try faggot