Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Don't forget the apple pie, you fat fuck.

'Cheese'

I just drove drunk out my mind and asked for the biggest burger they have with bacon as a large meal. It was good.

I hate mcdonalds
I notice every time I eat there I feel hungry like 45 minutes later and I poop slime the next day

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Hey, you know what, that's a good idea! I'm going to head to my nearest McDonald's Restaurant and get a Big Mac, piping hot french fries, and of course I'll have to get an ice cold Coca Cola as well!

That is because it's full of fiber and good protein. It's been proven to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet. All the shit you hear about it is propergander by other shit take aways.

I am so sad after fighting with my gf that i might go do that

Samefag

man after my own heart! ill have the same!

>inb4 hurr durr mcdonalds is le shit hur hur stoopid american fats le trolol

we know its shit. we know its fake meat. it tastes good and makes hangovers go away.

>Not ordering at least 3 menu's
Fuckin casuals

God that looks goooooood. Op, you gotta share brother! :-D

How did you know bitch nigger?

Wow, I really, really, really like that meal. I think I'm going to go for the same.

Big Smoke

Lucky nigger I'm drunk as well but the McDonald's near me closes at 11pm and its 11:24. Quarter pounder with cheese extra ketchup and a small fry is what I would get.

God damn, all these doubles are making me want a McDouble! Might have to take Op's lead and head down to my local McDonald's!

24/7 one near me and has good access down some back roads so you don't get pulled by police.

How about you stop reposting this you God damn fat fucking faggot.

Lucky nignog come pick me up lets go I'll pay

Uk here

UKfag i mean

If you niggers aren't getting the alpha meal... 2 Mcdoubles, a mcchicken, medium fries, 2 apple pies, and an oreo mcflurry, you aren't fucking living.

Yeah! Looks delicious OP! I just ate an Egg Mcmuffin meal this morning with an unsweetened ice tea. For lunch I had a Fillet-O-Fish sandwich with fries, and now I'm going to eat a Big Mac Meal for dinner! Who else loves the healthy, delicious, juicy taste of McDonalds!?

you meat eaters disgust me.

I don't mind every now and then but if i ate that in one day i would feel like shit for about a week

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Haha, it's just your body getting used to a healthy new diet!

Fuck you and your diabetes you cuck.

Haha! Good one! I might be a cuck ;) but I can assure you I'm not getting diabetes from a little bit of the D's!

>Tfw I'm in college football and eat McDonald's to count macros easier

Diabetes, I await you. But not this day. Not until I'm too old to exercise.

Ohio fag here :(

You're being fucky, Mike.

you're being Mike, fucky.

You're being fucky mike

I ate McDonald's once and a barfed on table I was drunk on jack Daniels going to see the a punk band but I got arrested for my crime. I still blame that Burger I've never barfed when drinking before

you will die of a heart attack due to high cholesterol levels blocking your veins and arteries

sorry :-(

Terribly yours,
Chadlee Anvil Bryant
former of Salt Lake City, Utah
"I always win"

Blatant McDonald's advertising on 4chins. Mods, this is not what we come here for. Get rid of this shite.

On my way negro, see you in the morning.

careful now buddy, you just did that yesterday too..you're gonna get fatter...

oooo, apple pies are the only thing I like at mcdonalds. well them and the fries are ok if they are hot enough.

I HAVE GOLDEN ADVICE TO ANY FAT PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD:

DO NOT WORK OUT. YOU DO NOT NEED THE GYM. THAT WILL. MAKE YOU GAIN WEIGHT. EAT LESS.

UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO EAT LESS, YOUR GAINS WILL NOT PROSPER.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT OVER.

They're always good. The burgers are 50/50. Better to get an apple pie.

This tho

I believe

PRO TIP: Order your fries without salt. They will have to make them fresh. Then ask them for a salt packet and sprinkle it on your fries.

MAXIMUM FRESHNESS ACHIEVED.

you win at being the biggest faggot in this thread.

congrats on keeping the streak alive.

I'm starving. I just bought a bottle of pic related and I have nothing to put it on. Feelsbatman.

Do you usually buy things like that when you are hungry?

Nah I bought it earlier as an impulse because I've been meaning to check it out. But then when I got home I got busy with some stuff for awhile and now it's fucking midnight and I haven't gotten dinner so I'm fekt

oh shit! never thought of this, thanks bro.

get some pasta, some kind of cold meat and put the hot sauce over it, maybe put some veg in there if you have any

You can get mcdonalds delivered you know

Sadly I don't have anything like that. Even the bread I have is frozen atm

you should always at least have rice or pasta for situations like this, and always keep at least 2 different types of cold meats that way you will never be hungry.

REALLY? There's fucking advertisements on Sup Forums now in the form of posts? You're either severely autistic, or such a terrible shill you're not even hiding it.
>MODS
>obligatory sage

it's complicated. i have pasta but i can't cook it.

also literally just did this

>Sadly I don't have anything like that. Even the bread I have is frozen atm

Spoken like a true fat americunt. Who the fuck freezes bread? That just makes it go stale as soon as it thaws out. Do you even chemistry?

ITT: fat americans

I lost my job last year and had to move back in with my parents. It's their bread, they freeze it. Everything they do is fucking retarded. I have a ton of food but I get bitched at if I'm doing anything late at night, especially... ESPECIALLY cooking something

'Murica

i was once got locked inside an small office over a long weekend so about and a half days without food. Luckily there was a water dispenser so i had water but after the second day i started eating paper and i had to shit in the corner, and after day 3 i was so hungry i ate my own shit.

>I get bitched at if I'm doing anything late at night, especially... ESPECIALLY cooking something

It's their house faggot. I'd be pissed if my loser kid was making food at all hours of the night in a McDonald's thread on Sup Forums at midnight.

3 and a half days *

tht's craziness user. but c'mon, you did not eat your own schidt.

And you know what, I just ordered pizza at midnight and now I'm doing dabs in my living room with a blow torch and a bong cuz I can. Faggot. I don't even have a room mate or a land lord. Get in my level.

you make it sounds like there's some sort of conflict. there is none. i don't do shit that bothers anyone. there'd be conflict if i was fucking eating, but i'm not.

There was nothing left, i could barely stand, you will be surprised how weak you become and delusional after not eating for a few days, and the shit was solid and some of it had dried so didn't look like fresh shit, it just looked like moldy bread or something

>you make it sounds like there's some sort of conflict.

Do you know where you're at?

i've rented 13 apartments in 4 different cities and 2 different countries in my time user. i am quite familiar with the level. i just had a bout of shitluck is all.

>smoking weed alone

Haven't gone to McDonalds in over 2 years and never will again. Fucking nasty

thank you for your input brother

I'm Jeff though

what? Not where I live.

ngrs

  ▲
▲ ▲

just got back from McDonald, i had 4 mcdoubles, small fry, and a coke.

>mcdouble
>not just having a god-tier double cheeseburger

I've been 5-6 days without eating. I go 2-3 days without eating every week...

Just take some meth next time, goddamn.

Have you considered some Preparation H® for that butthurt?

>locked in an office
>find meth stash

seriously, that one slice of cheese really makes it. mcdouble just tastes shitty in comparison.

You're not looking hard enough.
Plus, why wouldn't you just have your own meth already?

Pretty much everywhere in North America and Europe. Even in my city which is like 1mil pop I think there's like well over 6 different companies that deliver it including Uber.

I am a semi professional. Meth just wouldn't allow me to think straight.

Nah baby. Have you done meth? As long as you aren't doing every 2-3 hours, meth increases mental clarity and coordination. That is what psychostimulants do, which is why people take so much caffeine in the form of coffee. Either way, sucks being locked in an office for a few days.