youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ_74tDZzU
youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852g
youtube.com/watch?v=e5Ri76UodWM
youtube.com/watch?v=21exnGWN-uI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump probably won't be elected. :(

im so alone

damn this made me angry

I used to say this to my friends in college lol its actually perfect logic. I didnt say "i wish i would die while young", but I said theres no reason to fear death when youre young, if you die young people talk about the potential you had. You dont have to actually spend your life grinding it out and being miserable to achieve anything, they honor your potential. why fear death? we're all gonna get their someday

bump

This shit cuts deep..

post some shit

That... is really deep dude.

this hits hard

I was institutionalized July 11, 2015 after trying to kill myself with sleeping pills.

why did you wanna kill yourself

The past couple weeks have been hell on me. Can't talk to anyone about it, to explore that trauma and learn to cope with it. Don't trust anyone enough to.

>be me
>13 years old
>9/11/2001
>want to join army at 18 for god, country, and to kill muslims
>turn 18 and join army
>finish infantry school in full hard charger knights templar mode
>ship to iraq
>get to mosul ready to do my crusader thing
>on patrol and fire fight starts
>my first combat experience
>move to a house to take cover
>we breach the door and start clearing room to room
>i enter a bedroom and see a person move
>i get kind of panicky
>i put my dot on the person and fire 3 shots
>person falls to the ground
>i look up from the person and see a small child on the bed
>he screams and dives on what i now see is an unarmed old man
>the old man gurgles and stares at me as he bleeds to death
>the little boy is yelling at me, holding the old mans head and hand with tears pouring down his face
>i just stand there
>i can't even process what i had just done
>i back out of the room and we continue on with our fight
>i still see the old mans face every night
>his eyes staring straight through mine
>i still hear the little boy's screams
>only alcohol or strong medication can get me to sleep
>i don't even feel like a person anymore

>38 yo
>still making 35k a year
>got cancer a few months ago and spent life savings on surgery
>ugly scars now
>couldn't get pussy even before i was deformed
>broke and alone
>cancer will probably return
>mfw can't buy a gtx 1080 for a month or so and parents will probably die soon

Not that user but why not? give a reason other then somthing like it "gets better ".

Money, loneliness. Couldn't bring myself to ask for help. The sleeping pills, fucking Ambien, made everything worse, but I couldn't sleep otherwise.

i dont think theres anything profound about this picture. Youre not entitled to have people care about you, no one is. If you expect other people to give a shit about you, expect to be disappointed your whole life imo

god damn if this is true

The risk of failing is what kept me from attempting earlier. If you fuck it up, everything gets worse. You may be institutionalized, like me. You may do permanent damage to yourself that you have to live with. If you work, you lose pay, or maybe even your job.

Then there's your survivors. I'm not talking about "oh, they'll be so upset once you're gone." Fuck that. It's finding the corpse, cleaning up the blood, the financial burden. The practical shit.

She's still in mine, I'm not in hers.

I am as well Sup Forumsro. I hate it.

Deep shot right there.

I would never want this. I'd be terrified that everyone that has ever been a part of my life would be happier and better off without me.

Reread it. It's about caring about yourself, not other people caring about you.

>tfw you spill your guts in a feels thread and even people who don't know anything about you don't like you

Whenever I think that I have feelings for someone, I just follow these two steps to stop myself:
>look deeply into a mirror
>move on

Not sure why this gets me more than anything else posted in these threads

I spent 6 days in a mental hospital. One guy was a zombie. He was so doped up I didn't hear him speak for 3 days. Met some other intentional and unintentional suicide admittances. They were nice. The whole time there though, all I could think about was "I need to get out of here."

dude...

Perhaps because it's true for you too.

Because nobody likes us

It's just so... on-point

i wasnt saying dont do it i was just curious

Sell everything you own and use it all on cocaine and hookers

fuck you dude

this

Bringing thread back to life

youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ_74tDZzU
thread theme

actually flawless logic, somehow I still won't ever have the will to do it though

>still waiting to have this.
>never going to receive it.

Post more feels music
youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852g
This song was put on the golden record, shot out into space, it was made to show what the feeling of loneliness was like
youtube.com/watch?v=e5Ri76UodWM
Probably my favorite song off of TPAB, I think that the thing I appreciate about this song the most is how throughout the song, he slowly becomes more and more intoxicated
youtube.com/watch?v=21exnGWN-uI
The last song off of my favorite album of all time, I don't really have much to say about it other than, if you haven't listened to this album yet, do yourself a favor and do it

It's not flawless. When you walk out on the movie its because you have something better to do. You don't have anything better to do than being alive.

>be 7 years old
>be a little shit
>get into fights
>skip school
>vandalism
>get the cops called on me a couple times
>one day come home
>aunts and uncles are there
>mom's crying
>she grabs me and hugs me tight
>super tight
>starts shaking me and screaming
>I'M SORRY/STOP BEING BAD
>uncle pries her off
>find out dad had a heart attack
>he dies two days later

shit fucked me up

I wasn't invited to my oldest friend's B-day party, not invited to 4th of July party either. My other oldest friend that will be there ignores my calls and texts. These were my best friends growing up and now they are gone. I feel so alone.

Hello...?

Serves you right fucking faggot

go ahead and cry or your hue will get cloudy

I met this girl. I'm still fighting to make sure she's isn't just a memory

I've quit watching films or tv shows part way through and spent hours afterwards just sitting in silence, most of my life is sitting in silence. not even shit posting on Sup Forums just staring blankly at my monitor doing literally nothing but breathing.

yep. this kind of stuff used to bother me, and make me think when I was younger. now? not as much. heaven. hell. god. delusions.

Same thing happened to me recently. Wasn't invited to my best friend's birthday and my entire social circle ignored me. Depressing but it's something we'll have to endure my friend :'(

>ITAOTS
>favorite album
That's my favorite album too. The emotional impact that album had on me when I first heard it will never be replicated. I'm going to give it a spin on my turntable. Thanks user.

Also "u" is amazing too. TPAB is a masterwork.

This legit made me bawl . Kinda depressed cause of it .

I wish people didn't trust smiles so much. Everyone assumes "Oh hey! He's always smiling! Everything must be going great!". Nobody really questions it. A smile hides hatred of life. A smile hides sadness like you've never felt before. A smile hides pain that can drive a man to suicide. A smile hides untold loneliness. Nobody ever thinks about how it's strange that the guy with just about everything going wrong in his life is always smiling.

Is this true ? This fuckin' kills me every time I read it .

Sometimes I wish I would just die in a freak accident so I wouldn't have to feel guilty for the sadness of my loved ones when I inevitably off myself.

FUCK

At an average of $1000 a day, insurance companies don't want it to be comfortable. And, "they" would never say it, but they would rather people die then be hospitalized.

I teared up so hard

Did you do anything to provoke that kind of behavior? I know I played a part in my own exile by not reaching out to my first friend as much. the second guy Is a much longer story full of stupidity.

I get extremely attached and clingy to anyone who shows me even a modicum of attention because my family never showed me any, well ever in my life.

Every time without fail they've stopped talking to me or began ignoring me and it kills me every time.

Same here, only spent 3 days though. I really liked being in the ward. Wake up, go to group, go to therapy, hang out with the non-crazies who are just as fucked as you are. Everything was scheduled and timely and clean. Out here I just lay in bed and hope an aneurysm hits.

>spend alot of time with grandmother
>used to stay at her house
>would go to the local movie gallery
>always get a vidya
>hang out with her
>swing on a swing in her backyard
>have great times with her
>she's a lot older now
>has Alzheimer's
>haven't called her in a while because I don't wanna feel even more pain then I already will when she dies
>feel like shit because I haven't called her in a while
what do

Accept that she is already dead and move on with your life

guess I've been on Sup Forums too long, but I can't help but think that a fat nbeard sitting in his parents basement with cheeto-encrusted fingers is typing this.

Is the "Sinclair" story real ? I hope to God it isn't. Anybody know?

Doesn't matter. It has 'story-truth' and that's truer than truth.

Damn...

Rolling for depression

Thank for the reply . It's just so damn painful.