Small white bumps on the base of my penis: what are they? Kinda the texture of a skinned chicken...

Small white bumps on the base of my penis: what are they? Kinda the texture of a skinned chicken. They are moderately hard, and they have a little thickness to them. They do hurt mildly, but in a dull way.

I haven't engaged in any risky behavior (well, anal with a committed, monotonous partner), don't take drugs, smoke, anything like that. I have dogs and do sleep with them, but flea bites are much redder (I've had them). I bike a lot and don't wash my spandex shorts after every ride, I must admit.

Very curious about this. Thanks for any response.

bump

Ingrown hair maybe?

It's pretty normal and lots of people have it

Do you paint your nails you wrinkly bag of old?

Or is your mommy helping you take the pic?

what's up with your nail, faggot?

Does it feel like there is a very small bead underneath your skin?

Fordyce spots no big deal bro

Yes.

Fordyce spots
most people have them, men and women

I've had bumps like that at the base of my dick and on my testicles since I was 13, also I have a small lump in my right testicle, and I'm fine I think it's normal

Fordyce spots my man.

"Monotonous". Hahahah

Monogamous ????

Yes. It does!

I like poping those and puss comes out it's addicting

>Fordyce spots

Fordyce's Spots
Don't worry about it
Suck a negro off and they'll clear right up.

Oh man. They are way too tender to do that.

go to the doctor, dont ask Sup Forums you fucking idiot

Fordyce spots caused by too much sebum

Wash your fucking nuts
Retard

Rare condition
wont ever subside not to worry tho its not that bad, pal

Satanic truth. OP's mom is holding his sac.

>neckbeard

But they kind of hurt.

I have them user. It is normal because 9 years ago, they appeared on my testicles. No common disease or link cancer. It just if you want to have a cosmetic change. If your annoyed, then go for it.

Not exactly sure what they are but I had it on my nutsack a years ago. It bothered me but never told anyone. Happened to have a random conversation about it with a med student who was dating my friend. She described a patient that had them..

I asked her all kinds of questions about it...so basicallyrics they spread if you don't do anything about it. I recommend going to the doctor bUT in my case I found out that the cure is they need to be removed. What you do is use a needle and break the skin and squeeze it like ur popping a pimple. That's what they do in the hospital and that's what I did to remove mine. Never had problems since.

Drink water more.

I have em too. As long as they're not too big or thick, you'll be fine.

That's a sebaceous cyst; I don't think that's what OP has although

that seems pretty large for Fordyce's spots. Are any of them white in color OP, or a visibly different color from the surrounding skin?

They are white.

Don't do that.

You could develop an infection or testicular cancer.

Eat shit.

I removed about 10, but they do spread. Started with 1 or 2. The story the med girl told was a case where the guy had hundreds. It's not puss that comes out its a little hard white bead. That's why you need to break skin with a needle.

Oh, probably a cebaceous cyst. If you squeeze and pop or just pierce them (don't do this, you'll just make it worse), a pasty white, cheese-like substance should come out.

If it's a sebaceous cyst, that's a normal condition; nothing to be worried about unless they become very large or painful.

sebaceous* cyst