/nba/ general

Boris Diaw traded to Utah Jazz for rights to 2015 second-round pick Olivier Hanlan

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/18/are-the-nba-finals-rigged.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll miss u, Boris ;_;

>Names on #Warriors' list of potential FA recruits include Mario Chalmers, Kendrick Perkins, and yes, Ray Allen, per San Francisco Chronicle.

Tim Duncan confirmed for signing with the Golden State Warriors for the vet min

Curry
Klay
KD
Green
Boban

Who beats this

>Boban
uhhh what?

Irving
Wade
James
Love
Cousins

>But strictly as basketball player he is not top 10 anymore.

Noone. It cannot be stopped.

mario is going to sign to get back at lebron for yelling at him all those times

I just realized Diaw totally belonged in that "athletes you can't hate" thread we had yesterday.

>Olivier Hanlan
literally WHO

Wade predictions GO

didn't chalmers kill his legs?

>Scott brooks is going to make Otto Porter the next KD

bobo :(

If Cleveland had more cap space I bet he would have been there already.

As it is I assume he and Lebron and whoever else are probably discussing possible salaries

If they can't work anything out then he'll return to the Heat

>yeah they have the best smallball lineup ever but they have no centers and no cap space to sign anyone!
>get zaza and david west for nothing

/nba/ BTFO once again

Cavs sign him, trading away Kyrie Irving to make the cap space work, everyone pisses themselves in laughter.

yes

then got waived by the grizzlies and hasnt been signed since

he is some PG that played over seas. I am not keen on this.

>Curry will be 29 next year
Is he past his prime?

Curry
Klay
Durant
Apemond
Zaza

Iggy
Livingston
David West
Looney
McCaw*
Jones*

aight 3 more players

How good is Utah gonna actually be

Will the make the playoffs?

Just a reminder that lebron ain't shit since he can't take hgh anymore. Since testing started has shot 50% in only 2 of the 8 playoff series he has been in.
Never won a ring without someone else making the big shots late, wade, allen, kyrie.

God damn, Curry is whiter than Hayward is.

How did he get that thin?

29 is typically prime time, most star players aren't past their primes until 32.

>mfw D-Wade and Lebron both sign endorsement deals with Quicken Loans

If Hayward becomes more consistent they can be an 8th seed.

dell got cucked by a white boy 100%

True. Cant shake the feeling wade wants to get a serious check before signing anywhere.

He put a large cap on.

That is a really solid lineup, especially with Diaw. Possible 7th-8th seed

They almost did this season but couldn't cause of injuries. Now they got some veterans which is what they REALLY needed

What went wrong?

>

>exum
lmao forgot that bust even existed

>shooting %

you are a goddamn retard. The reason his FG% is lower is because his jumpshot fell off the face of the earth. Since when did hgh make you a better shooter?

Keto is what he said. However it was conveniently around the time the league started "seriously" testing for HGH. So there's that.

Agree with this statement.
Athlete top 3. Take away his strength and size. Imagine him being steph Currys size. Guy couldn't play in the drive league. Too many missed lay ups no outside jumper. Average on ball defense.

>@cavs have been stripped off their first round picks until 2030 for severe cases of cap circumvention according to @nba

I know you're a Homer but how much value can diaw really bring on the court. I guess he's a vet presence which is always helpful but he looked kind of washed up

He tore his acl last summer

PEAK Delly 1

Why does DWade care so much about getting max money? Surely he's saved up more than enough money from his career and endorsements to either just retire in Miami with less than max or go team up with his man Lebron for less than max

They should have a decent team next year
Curry/Matthews/Barnes/Dirk/Bogut is 5-7 seed

Now what do they do?

Curry/Livingston/Chalmers
Thompson/Allen/Chalmers
Durant/Iguodala
Green/West/Durant
Zaza/Green/Perkins

who even doesnt lose by 20 to this team?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/18/are-the-nba-finals-rigged.html

Here's lebron and Melo magically losing weight months before nba started hgh testing two years ago.

>Teague
>Ellis
>PG13
>Young
>Turner
>Miles
>Stuckey
>Jefferson

who can stop this team from taking lebron to a game 7 in the ECF?

hes taken pay cuts his entire career and is making less than bosh

>Curry
>Barnes
>Bogut

Are the Mavs now the Warriors lite?

Is embiid gonna play in the summer league?

Forgot pic

west on the warriors too. this is hilarious at this point. what will happen if they manage to choke and not win a ring

id fuck lebrons mom desu

does /nba/ still dick ride delly?
lmao the cockroaches are in scramble mode

hanlan was the jazz' only good player against the spurs for yesterday's SL game, for what it's worth. they'll probably send him to austin.

i'm still very sad about the course of events.

offer cp3/westbrook a max in 2017
try to find another shooter in europe or the draft

Better than the curry lows desu.
>D-Movement
lel.

Why is Pat Riley such a filthy kike then? That'd be like the Pats refusing to give Brady what he wanted for his final contract to the point that he would actually fucking leave

>Ray Allen

Kevin Durant will be the 3rd-best shooter on the Warriors. God help us all

We all know you already did, Delonte.

are you going to take your meds?

he already is

He already is the 3rd best shooter on the Warriors though?

He'll be 4th best if all you care about is spot up shoooting

I just hope Pop and Bud know what they're doing

yfw D-Wade signs with the Denver Nuggets?

They'll add Russell Westbrook and James Harden the next year.

Final lineup will become

PG: Curry
SG: Westbrook
SF: Thompson
PF: Durant
C: Green

>Take away his strength and size

Take away any NBA player's strength and size and see what happens.

PG: Curry
SG: Vegeta
SF: Goku
PF: Tien
C: Piccolo
coach: Master Roshi

who the fuck can stop us?

wrong

3 point shooting isnt the only shooting, retards

hes better than both curry and thompson at shooting

>yfw Boogie joins the Cavs

the nba is a business and wade isn't worth that much money to him. Just because other teams are being retarded with money doesn't mean Riley should be too

KEK

>(You)

Is Diaw for Gasol really worth it for the Spurs?

I feel like he's the most forgotten of the all time greats.

Is this some austrailian brand? This already looks leagues better than the chef currys. I dunno how Under Armour fucked up so bad

Well, let's be honest here: Wade is not worth 30 mil/year at his advantaged age. Pat Riley is right in thinking that and right in acting accordingly, since he is not there to make Wade a happy man, he is there to make the Miami Heat operate at the best level they can. However, Wade is also right in wanting to earn as much money as he can, especially after having sacrificed a good bit of it in recent years. I'd call it "irreconcilable differences" and move on.

Peak is a chinese brand

that's because he didn't win a ring

It's not like the Heat are going to win anytime soon by saving 10m in money over two years, might as well pay the sole reason your franchise was ever relevant

That's like saying Shaq would've been a shit player if he was 5'11".

wade doesn't want 30 a year he wants 20

lebron is beerus

The Pats would do that. Don't go thinking that franchises actually give a shit about their players. In fact, I guarantee you Belichick would trade him if he could something better in return

who :^)?

jesus

this last season = A New Hope
next season = Empire Strikes Back

>boogie, westbrook, george, and dwade join the cavs
>drummond, paul, griffin, and kawhi join the warriors

good thing Lebron doesn't have a Kia sponsorship cause he'd be FUCKED, they're one of the main sponsors for the NBA

...wait a minute

Well, I don't know what his actual max for him is, I was pulling numbers of out my ass. But didn't they offer him 20m/year recently and he turned that down, too?

He turned down 20 earlier today.

He might as well meet him halfway at 25 because its either pay him for his time on the franchise or scramble to find a passable SG.

I meant that he would be behind Curry and Allen. He's a better shooter than Thompson imo

#banter