Skinny/old GSW team

Vegas has them at 68 wins and that's injury free

>NBA Finals MVP: 2011
>NBA Most Valuable Player: 2007
>13× NBA All-Star: 2002–2012, 2014–2015
>12× All-NBA Team: 2001–2012
>RANKED 6TH IN ALL-TIME SCORING
>Ranked 2ND in all-time NBA Finals free throw percentage
>82 consecutive free throws made (the third-longest streak of all-time)
>One of FOUR (4) players with an NBA Playoff career average of 25 ppg and 10 rpg (25.3 ppg, 10.0 rpg through 2016 postseason)
>One of seven members of the 50–40–90 club: 2007
>Holds the record for most free-throws made in a single playoff season with 205 free-throws made: 2006
>Dallas Mavericks all-time statistical leader in games, points, rebounds, field goals, three-point field goals and free throws

Literally LITERALLY Top 10 player in NBA History

>b-but you need to play defense and offensE to be Top 10

>RANKED 8TH IN ALL TIME DEFENSIVE REBOUNDS
>One of TWO (2) players with 150 three-pointers and 100 blocks in a single season: 2001
>One of THREE (3) players to surpass the mark of 1,000 in both three-pointers and blocks for the career
>One of TEN (10) players to surpass the marks of 25,000 in points and 10,000 in rebounds for the career

Based Fucking Dirk
Most Loyal
Most Clutch
Most Lovable

Ugh, we need to pursue WB after next season is over

who's ready for spurs btfo'ing memeiors in the playoffs next season?

Sorry but Duncan is better than Dirk

idk man i'm a little shook because of Golden State's roster now

did the warriors actually kill this sport, this is a joke

Dr. Angelo, I'm LAL

>that stance

it ain't gonna suck itself

>Dwyane Wade wants 2 years/50 million

Who does this nigga think he is?

Used to hate him as a kid as he would always beat my favorite teams and never go away; the hate evolved into massive respect as his team just kept winning games

Even last season he led the league in DRPM; imagine what a prime Timmy would have done to this league

Never thought I would ever say this but the NBA won't be what it used to be if he's really retiring

Even in the Timmy edition most of the posts are about other players what can you do lol

a 20 ppg scorer who is an elite passer and rebounder at his position

the nigga has been underpaid his entire life, he is better than michael jordan

the most important player in franchise history, the only reason they're relevant at all, a guy who has taken paycuts for years and a pretty good basketball player

Dirk isn't a top 3 PF

Duncan/Malone/Lebron

(Yes I'm aware Lebron is goat SF)

>Free agent center Jason Smith has agreed to a deal with the Washington Wizards, league source tells The Vertical.

>Duncan
>PF

Nice meme.

The overrated hack has been playing Center almost his entire career and if you compare him to all time great Centers he wouldn't even crack the top 15. Only retarded ass Spurs fags call him a PF so his overrated ass can be counted as """"""top 10 player""""""

Shaw won the Heat their 20016 championship tbqh senpai

>Overrated hack
>compare him to top 15 centers
Name 10 top centers.

Right those great centers that won multiple finals Mvps and mvps and championships like Ewing eh?

Dirk is soft and plays the same game with a bit of a deeper shot but shit defense

Anyone else watching this celtics v jazz summer league game?

pretty sad that danny wasted the 16th pick on a worse but more muscular sullinger

any updates on the Free Agency of a gf to the user Virgins?

objectively false. who was the fmvp senpai

couldn't match the offer sheet ;_;

K N I C K S
45-50 wins lads
finally

Duncan I am not too sad about. He was starting to look really bad later in the season. His knees are bothering him too much.

yeah he is HOF material for sure

>BREAKING: Chris Broussard says it's 'Next to impossible' to land GF, says she's looking to join either the Chads or CHIcanos because of the non-sperg factor

i didnt know the celtics drafted matt barnes son

user virgins don't have the cap space to sign a gf and don't have the assets to trade for cap relief

The Durant to Warriors fiasco has made me realize this sport slurps more semen than soccer. At least in soccer they don't try to hide behind "salary caps" and outright show that the teams with the most money wins.

I'm moving on. See you guys in 2019 when the Warriors collapse and LeBron is too old to dominate anymore. The league is so predictable it hurts. Literally a 2 team league with everyone else playing for 3rd place. Until then I won't be slurping semen with you. Bye /nba/.

Shaq
Kareem
Ewing
Hakeem
Russell
Wilt
Robinson
Malone
Walton
Parrish

Lads what's this white shit on my foot? Need that /nba/ doctor department to give me an analysis cant play ball with this shit

it's a callous you fucking mong

wear socks

>no garnett

Christ there are so many damn good centers to ever play. I'm kind of sad I've never really experienced most of them.

and by callous i meant blister

Paging podiatrist department

Looks like athletes foot to me desu or cancer probably u got like 3 days

it's rigamortis setting in, call the morgue

>tfw prediabetic and have the same thing

Fuck dad why did you curse me with these genes

The Sixers have a dude named Christian Wood and his nickname is "The Cross." GOAT nickname right there.

Honestly dont know what the fuck that is

Wear socks and moisturize asap,

user idk how to tell you this

you have fin fungus

I'm at an airport in Milwaukee and Matthew Dellavedova is like 20 feet away from me. What should I say?

The shit on the bottom left is just calluses

No clue what the big ass white spot is

>One ring
>no finals mvps

>top 3

Lebron is place of Garnett on ANY team is better

ask him for lebron's phone number then give it to us

Congrats on the deal

ask him why he didn't take out steph's ankles when he had the chance

ASK FOR FREE SHOES

Ask him if wade is going on the cavs.

ask him what it's like to have sex

Tell him to post here

Tell him go wiz says what's up and congrats on the new deal and I hope he gives us some new meme material in millwaukee

Nothing. Just walk up behind him and start massaging his shoulders. He's probably tense from all the travel.

DYNNASTY ALERT

>Jennings had to be asked to delete his tweets about Ariza
hue

>Phoenix giving up the Kobe of this generation

oh god no. i can see it now. shit Suns management will trade away all the good young players for a 1 year rental of Westbrick and be left with nothing

What's up with /NBA/ meeting so many NBA players lately? I swear to god I just saw Paul George leaving the McDonald's drive through. What players did you meet guys?

Well done cleveland, well done cleveland. HOWEVER

This

Does anyone else think the Cavs will end up trading Love, Thompson, Frye and Shumpert for Boogie? This will also clear enough cap space to sign Wade.

This is literally the only hope we have at stopping the Warriors.

ask him what is

#KnickstapeRemix

Ask him how big his dad's dick is

And Earl Watson is the coach..

BASED AS FUCK

>TFW HAVING TWO KOBES ON YOUR TEAM

PLEASE GOD

THEN SIGN COUSINS!!!

you a lifelong cleveland since 2016 to?

And no fuck off booger is cancer

>Love, Thompson, Frye and Shumpert for Boogie
>Every aspect of the Cavs' depth for an unproven locker room cancer
fuck that. this Warriors team already gimped its depth in favor of starpower, the Cavs just need to stay the course and let LeGod cuck Durant for the millionth time

I've never met anyone famous, or any basketball players. I've been to parties in John walls neighborhood, allegedly

>D'Angelo Russel
>Ingram
>Michael Jordan
>LeBron
>DeMarcus Cousins

Ladies and gentlemen your 2017-2018 Los Angeles Lakers.

Who the fuck can stop us?

youtube.com/watch?v=wsQtYJC3mWo

Does anyone have that picture of the golden gate collapsing with KD, Adams and Russ' face over it

skin cancer

/chess/: scandinavian defence and players edition

play me on chess.com grease

it's this time of the night when my autism gets stronk

ask him to tell Westbrook that he should sign with the rockets

pay debts Papastathopoulos

based

i'm on FICS
but sure, I can join in a couple of hours at chess.com

My mom and I got an autograph of Jason Collins before he came out as gay. That's my famous encounter.

Who would win this 7 game series

>Cavs, Spurs, and Warriors combined
>Rest of NBA

Jason Collins came out as gay?

Do I need stitches?

I don't think I would count Wilt or Russel. I believe back then, there were no such things as positions.

Yeah. I think. I just know he's gay now.

>BREAKING: Kevin Durant is holding a surprise press conference in OKC at 9 EST/8 CST per announcement from Roc Nation

HE'S PULLING A DEANDRE JORDAN

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

heat sign wade to 50/2, then trade him and some other pieces to OKC for westbrook. that would be fucking ruthless. who says no?

yes