What were your thoughts on Civil War?

What were your thoughts on Civil War?

Will it warrant another year of shitty Evans posts?

besides that one pedo I think multiple people post evans and facebook frog

you can't control memes user

I just want to use this thread to say Thank you based Fred Poster for antagonizing the normalfag frogposters.

forgot to add "kino" to the cancer list

dcuck is an invalid and untrue meme

Czeched

If you want memes fuck off to Sup Forums, or reddit.

Stop misusing Kino!

A bit of background Kino is shorthand for the variety of Motion Picture: AБCOЛЮTE КИHO (tr. Absolute Kinography). That is fine to use it this way as a colloquialism, even if it isn't truly accurate.

There simply is no such thing as "Genre-Kino".

While I personally believe a genre work can achieve Kinography, it's grossly ignorant to refer to Kino as something divisible into any lesser notion that must be informed by an external modifier. Kinography stands on its own.

Furthermore, television will never be able to obtain the mantle of AБCOЛЮTE КИHO, but it may come close to something analogous to it.

Now you know.

see that's what I mean, memes are like water, once they've flooded an area you just have to wait for them to dry up

Drakeposting was worse cancer than all those combined, thank god it was short lived.

This is the dedicated meme board, newfag.

>this is what redditards actually believe

>Will it warrant another year of shitty Evans posts?
found the slut

The basis for the plot was pretty nonsensical but it allowed for some good character moments. Black Panther felt flat but Spiderman was a good addition. There really wasn't that many quips for once from the main cast, so that was nice. But the plot had very little consequence. That would be fine if it was a "stop the villain of the week in another adventure" story like Avengers 1 and 2, but it was a "tearing the team apart at the seams - things will never be the same" story. Ultimately what happens? Tony is out of commission until he'll inevitably appear again halfway through the next Avengers movie (probably to give Cap his shield back) and Rhodes got crippled. Whoopie doo.

Overall enjoyable but you could skip the movie and miss next to nothing come Infinity War.

>Evans posts
>shitty

>having a problem with Drakeposting
>thinking it has ended

This

4 4 4 4

This can't be happening!

god damn niggerposter

Oh my.

>quads
>4 4's

4you

wisslpb?

HE'S COMING BACK AROUND

>Snyderfags in deep psychopathic stupor, lashing out at everything they don't like
Improve the board, go play in traffic.

Evansposting is best.

Better than CIA

Sup Forums is the memeist board on this website