Here's the thing

Here's the thing

>added a girl on Facebook
>pretty good damn looking female
>Immediately after the add she started to chat with me
>mfw the things are going pretty cool
>All of a sudden things are getting hawt
>Nudes.jpg
>After a long chat she basically said she wants to fuck with me really bad and wants to meet me.

A female would never do this, it's way to direct to be a real woman, but here is the thing: her facebook is not a fake. She even has photos with his family from around two years or so.

Is it a trap? how can I even know if she really wants to meet me and is not a fucking 45 year old man with a tirsty dick for young boys?

Pic related

mexican pal here, yes, its a trap, if ''she'' doesnt use emojis its another prove that is a old man, a friend had the same prob

Es exactamente lo que pensé, buen apunte viejo

no hay problema, chavo, no pases tu pene a nadie que no conozcas en persona, es mas, no lo hagas, LAS MUJERES NO TIENEN INTERES en fotos de ese tipo de parte de hombres

set up a meeting and scope it out. if a chick shows up, bang. if old dude, gtfo. pretend youre in a sexy spy movie and have some fun.

Video chat

I'm glad I just bought a pair of binoculars. They will be useful...for first time

Well she's a wetback

If you're white, get ready for children/marriage

Or you could flip the script here, say "look bitch let's not play games, I'm gonna need 25k IN CASH if you want my name on a marriage license" boom you're welcome

That's IF youre white, otherwise same as above except ask for 10-15k

>she wants to fuck with you
I dont see the disbelief women fuck with me all the time

They gonna blackmail u

she's hot, post more nudes

She could black mail you with the nudes you sent her

Why is it 'too direct'? Women want the same things men do, and chances are she's probably not being approached by many people. Young, dumb, and on FB, you better snatch that up. Control your lame tendencies and hf.

I never showed up my face or something that could relate to me

Just Skype call or facetime you fucking idiot

Always sends me other pictures, but not in the actual time.

Seriously, her facebook is legit, but I feel that all this is too good to be true.

fck her you pussy

If it's too good to be true..
Better skype this broad.

1. That looks like a corpse.
2. Actually, I did (once) meet a girl on Facebook. I added her to ask her about a band that was playing in our town, and after like an hour of chatting she asked to come over.

She came over and we fucked each other's brains out, but she never used emojis or anything like that. She typed like a normal fucking human being, which I guess women are.

Strange, that on Sup Forums you all treat women like they're another species.

owait.

1. That looks like a caramel brown woman that's alive and oiled up. If she was dead, she probably wouldn't be able to pick up her head and check her phone.

2. That never happened. I'm absolutely certain that you're autistic, and have never even spoken to a girl in person.

More pics

Alright U scum bag here's A list of what you can do.
1) Skype
2) Meet up in a public place
3) Reverse search her pics
4) CALL her
5) snapchat call her
6) bring a friend with and hang out
Look for signs of not wanting to talk otp or meet suspicious sketchy shit Op

You are the man, user

Why not just get her to take a selfie with a hand written time and date code as well as something that can't be predicted like "0x03A7D3E2"

I could easily Photoshop that on my hands... but trips never tell a lie it is very difficult.

What do U plan in doing so far

Ha!!!! conozco a varias con mucho interes no seas wey

You're right, this is where having seen many shops in your time and being able to tell because of the artifacts and pixels comes in handy.

Video chat

How retarded are you and 99% of the rest of the posters in this thread.

It's pretty simple. Get her number and CALL her.

Have you tried talking to her on the phone?
Shouldnt be hard if she sent you nudes