I don't see a stoner thread, lets get one going. What y'all smoking on tonight faggots...

I don't see a stoner thread, lets get one going. What y'all smoking on tonight faggots. Currently smoking on this shit and sipping some shit beer.

Nothing because I can't find any hookups since moving to DFW area. I wish I could tho

Chiefing on some good bud using a cool bowl with a opal built in like smoking out of art

Currently smoking a THC vape pen from alpine Vapors. 1 hit and you're Stephen hawking

Shit at least sip on something.show some pics nigger!

Was at the farmer's market yesterday. Picked up some brownies, putty, outdoor harvest, and some honey.

im smoking some stuff called Tahoe lights.
it smells heavenly. does the job, but id rather be smoking with some dabsauce too.

Hey op smoking on some shit my guy called Durbin poison super dank

From my roommates' brother. Good shit too.

Damn where y'all guys from, getting this bud. I'm from from ill, don't know what strain I got it's pretty dope though.

about to take my last dab for tonight, sup bros

snow is sooo fucking nice in a bong.
i can get my bong cold enough that i dont feel the smoke. lol.
i stick it in the freezer for a bit and put in some icewater.

ART YOU SAY?

this baby has 9 opals in it, its like a jeweled temple of hash oil to the rasta gods

I love this bong. Its such a convenient size. It used to be yellow, but i took all the crappy paint off. Residue sure gets caught all over the bottom though :\

you mean loser thread?

This is the one i usually put snow in.
I have an ice shaver to make the snow. So i stick some of it in while the glass is still cold, and make it stick around the edges, then i put it back in the freezer again for a while. After its super cold again i put ice on the bottom of the catch, then snow all up to the top. Its lovely.

It broke a few days ago. I somehow got it repaired enough to be used again.
Does anyone else name their peices?

Cherry Pie from my coworker

OP here; using this Ghetto gravity bong currently, broke the shit out of my glass bong a couple weeks back.

Unknown dankdanks.

My bowlski.

What's a good everyday drug that isn't weed? My anxiety goes through the roof when I smoke, very unpleasant.

I need something I can do 5-6 times a week. Kratom is good but tolerance and withdrawal symptoms are a bitch

I'm saving this for 4th of july

You just need to get your tolerance up, I get the same anxiety/paranoia feeling after I get back at it from a tolerance break. Xanax would be another alternative, but you'll also have to deal with side effects.

What are you gonna do, sprinkle it on your burger?

Don't know the strain, but smoking so good stuff outta a one hitter. Broke my glass bowl and don't wanna roll a J. Bout to go to sleep but I like a good stoned thread.
Good luck, weed is basically the perfect drug.

nice watermark you fucking faggot

Loading up bowls of kief

hey guys,have any of you tried California Orange,i want to try it but dont know the effects

you can do cocaine if you can afford it and don't have an addictive personality

i used to do it almost every day when i was working in the oil fields and had a shitload of money to throw around, would go through about a ball a week