Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Because it's fucking cancer right now.

I've never played it before. Why should I start? Sell it to me, OP.

Dubs of truth

cuz im a boosted animal

I am playing league of legends.

It was always cancer.

cuz dota 2 isnt pay to win

I have been playing it, but I fucking hate it.. league is borderline a drug

I have an IQ over 70

Don't deprive yourself of it anytime soon!

Cause its 1: 35 in the morning and im leaving on a cruise in a couple of hours, havent showered, and need to get some of that good sleep.

Always time for League, brother!

because I like good games

hey guys i have picked up a job where i will be working out of town 5 days a week and am wondering what laptops would be good to play league of legends and wow on. want to have a great frame rate, and looking to spend about 1000. i had one that ran it back when it started and did the same thing, but i left the job and had no reason to have a laptop so i sold it.

This game is dead. I moved to overwatch along with most of the LoL players

Don't. It will consume you.

Because I like DOTA more even though it's a hundred times for frustrating.

Lately I've taken a break from MOBAs in general and started working on finishing some games in my steam library

I am

I identify as a hetrosexual who also has better stuff to do with his time.

More* frustrating

Fucking phones

im a poorfag who has started a week or two ago, so far got about 4 champs and looking for friends to teach me shit

>Busy playing Smite

Because after three years of playing I got pretty bored of it. It's fun, but there are a ton of better games out there.

With so many good games why would somebody waste their time playing league of legends? The only reason I play a multiplayer online battle arena is because some of my friends wont buy a game.

Cause pay to win games are literal shit.

The best teachers are YouTube videos and personal experience. Tips could help, but everyone has their own play style.

how is league pay to win? the only thing you buy are skins and champs.

Because I tried playing it, didn't have fun, and left it to people who enjoy it.

wtf league isn't p2w faggot

Pick up a vita or 3DS (especially the 3DS) to play real games instead of wasting so much money. Better build yourself a gaming rig man.

because if a champ is op and u dont have money for it then tough luck

how is that even fair whatsoever. that's like an iphone game, not a legitimate competitive interface.

My ping speaks for itself

Better whip out that wallet then, faggot, and buy....
Um...
Skins? Yeah! Skins and Summoner Icons!

Have the 3ds new a vita, a gaming pc and a station set up the way i want.
Just need something to play on while i am out of town. And to do all my other work and stuff on it.

>Leauge
>Not paytoplay

The game gives you points to buy champions, holy shit nobody can be this retarded.

Because riot is made up of money grubbing faggots whose updates were absolute shit in season 5. Also the community is a bunch of pussy faggots that just sucks riots tiny dick.

Because of Starcraft

But there's always a new rotation of 10 free champs each week and there's always bound to be one or two OP champs included in the rotation. I've been playing league casually (never play ranked, only play a couple times a week) for about 3 or 4 years now and have spent a total of 10 dollars.

It's a good game for poorfags although many of the people that I've encountered are spastics and the game does get boringly repetitive so there's that.

I am tho.

Former Dota 2 player here, swapped to League cause my college classes started and I don't have much spare time left, but I can have a stable skill level on League without having to play 24/7 like an autist, unlike in Dota. Gotta say I still like Dota a bit more, but League is more accessible.

Don't know if that matters but I had 4.8k MMR in Dota, and I'm currently at Platinum II on League.

ROFL kill yourself.

The community is cancer, the game is ok.

tried smite did 2 games and went back to league
fucking russians

>rofl

except it takes years of playing to finally unlock all of them. in dota 2 you dont unlock anythinng. everyone is given equal ground. theres no fucking runes that are like a 1000+ gold advantage. i dont know why you would play league over dota 2 it maeks no sense, its literally 10x better and doesnt cost u anything

I've never met a single Russian yet.
It might be the crossregion play being disabled tho

Because its for faggots who like yelling at or being yelled at.

Nobody uses every hero/champion. Not in Dota 2, not in Heroes of the Storm, not in SMITE.
I can't even understand why people use this as an argument. It literally holds zero validity.

wow, you are retarded, congrats!

>Rambles about how you don't need every god
>clearly doesn't play ranked

>what are tier lists?

fuck