can someone talk to me? i need help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek Kek kek

Sup

please

what is it you desire my son

my world left me. She decided to cheat on me after 2 years. all my plans are gone. idk what to think anymore

Wtf do you want, virgin

Nah, im just gonna post pics of girls with balls.

You still a virgin?

Does user wish to procure excerpts of the popular animated show Boku no Pico?

better for it to happen after 2 years than 3 years or 10 years.

much better.

Find someone better

I approve. Keep spamming, my friend

its gonna suck. you get one week to be the worst person ever. then one week to be mildly annoying.

then after that you start putting your life together.

thats it. two weeks to be miserable in your world, then you go back to being a part of it.

I dont feel any fuckingbetter

Then too bad. This world is a bitch. You gotta learn to overcome that bitch and make her your slave and rape her.

The most important thing is that you never go back to her and never talk to her or contact her, even if she contacts you, unless it is a hello at the grocery.

All that other macho shit is great but you don't need to become a Taxi Driver psycho. Just accept you are devastated (for good reason) don't seek advice from your make friends (they'll tell you not to think about it and they are gonna try to fuck her next) and get a hobby that doesn't involve painting spacemen.

she may be but one world in the great cosmic reality that is our universe

full of infinite worlds and possibilities

the universe does not take kindly to long term planning, it is a fickle place

i know this is hard, but see this as an opportunity to be and do better

the "love of my life" left me after 3 years

i might be "dead inside" but what does that mean?

in the grand scheme of reality, it doesn't matter.

make her feel like it did.

yeah dude, it may be hard, but just dont give up; sometimes we have to learn the hard way in order to reach the person who is made for ya'; keep going men :)

i feel like i have to break all ties. I cant have her instagram. just- the promises we made... everything. You have to be so self centered. I get no answer from her. She says she knows she messed up. I blew up on her the night i seen the screenshots of her cheating. then later says "the way you handled it and calling me a f-cking bitch multiple times cant be forgotten". like im only human

she did wrong. if you do wrong, wrong will follow

stay true to yourself and protect yourself.

What?! Sup Forumss that give actually good advice?! What happened, Sup Forums ;-;

She is so ruthless about it. I wanna tell her i dont care but I cant find the words too. I think i will always care. just- to throw me away.. you guys are right though... thats what everyone and my mother says.

You are the true hero, user

Eh you'll never do better, and she already has. You obviously failed while you were with her. And you probably had to spend so much time and effort getting her. Then you lost your job or got depressed and someone with nice abs moved in.

She wanted a cock that could stay hard for 20 seconds without stimulation. She wanted someone with better parents. Someone who wasn't down in the mouth.

You'll never recover. You'll end up 28 and dating 17 year old girls. It's over for you.

Shut up baby, I know it

yeah cut all ties.

just one thing to keep in mind going forward

>everyone makmes romantic promises
>no one keeps them

its just the way the world is. we arent designed to last forever. that doesnt mean relationships suck. one of my favorite quotes is
>something isn't beautiful because it lasts

the sonnet of fidelity says something similar

I'll be able to say to myself of the love (I had):
Be not immortal, since it is flame
But be infinite while it lasts.

just remember that everything that happened did happen. the events themselves werent a lie. happiness is fleeting, and human relationships are fragile. but they still mean something.

I thought this thread was going to be about something important. Literally nobody cares dude. You shouldnt have based your happiness on a relationship in the first place. Women are nothing more than a place to deposit cum.

Adios and good luck in future endeavors

Quads means your mom is right.

Your mom probably never liked her to begin with.

okay... im gonna listen to Joji now or something.
thanks..

i find myself zonning out while driving.. idon even look where im going

its like at the moment i wouldnt even care if it all ended

just pain.. its temporary though.. gotta focus on that. but itll keep hurting if i see/talk about/to her.

Bro, if a women cheats on you your first though is *what did I do wrong?* was i not good enought not handom enough was my dick to small. its none of that people cheat becase there is somethign inside of them thats broken and thats their fault. There was a reason she got with you in the first place hold on to that but never EVER let her back into your life. she will do it again, thats just how broken people work. sorry Sup Forumsro im sure you will find someone for you

listen, the rage is a normal human response that doesn't need to be expunged on someone like that

use it to work out, learn a martial art, etc.

also nice get, the universe is always with you

I could tell she liked her.. just wasnt sure about it all but, it seemed she new the best she could do is be sweet to her and give me advice..

y do you even have so much
make it stop

>Date girl
>Decide I'll probably marry girl
>Girl goes lez
>Plan whole life around being with her
>Plans all shit now
>Mope around for a few weeks
>Fuck that
>Uproot my life, move across the country
>Work hard as shit
>Happy now

You're fine. Hurts for a while. Work hard. Success is the best revenge.

Oh ive only just begun

just kill yourself

Listen user, I hate to break it to you, but what people call love is just a chemical reaction that compells animals to breed. It hits hard, user, then it slowly fades; leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it, your parents did it, break the cycle, user, rise above! Focus on science.

dont talk to her. i know it feels pointless but you are wise enough to know its just pain, temporary. you will heal. you will go back to knowing the inherent value and meaning in your life. and if you didnt have any before her you will now know to find it before you meet the next one.

good luck user. drive safe.

go kill yourself, user.

sincerely yours,
Chadlee Anvil Bryant
former of Salt Lake City Utah
rec.sport.pro-wrestling's Master and Commander
"i always win"
"you should probably kill yourself"

Thats what my mother said.. it hurts so bad to think that... so bad...

Does this have a name?

Drive off the road. Better that than you start fantasizing about killing her and all her friends, which I bet you will, because you are self-absorbed. You can't even think of one thing you did wrong? It's just the whole world that's wrong and you don't know why she would do this? Have fun jacking off to trannies for the rest of your life.

I just read half of the comments (tldr) but i feel bad for you, i would give you one of my xanax pills

I find my chest slowly and slowly lifting when i focus on myself.. it sucks to feel self centered but. she is, so..

Hey, Rick N Morty is Pretty guud!

Penectomy or just penis removal

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws
a song for the soul my Sup Forumsrethren.... we all feel pain.. everybody bleeds red.
>goodbye moonmen

checked
thread succeeds
where life does not

you must focus on yourself at the appropriate times

feelsgoodman when someone does something for me.. whether it be a link to a youtube song to space or take me to get custard and drink beer behind a abandoned grocery store. ty

women are entitled to believe that they can have everything and more simply because they are female, they will never be satisfied with 1 man because they are constantly being courted by dozens and will exploit all of them for everything that each of them is worth without remorse, OP, don't let yourself get played, she knew what she was doing, protect yourself bro, it's about you now, not her, not your plans together, your life can only consistently contain one person, yourself, so take care of that, good luck

Normal. You're going to be miserable for a bit. Accept that now. You are going to be miserable.

Think about it like this: logically, you recognize that you won't be miserable forever. Given that, you know that every second you're miserable is one less you have to be miserable in the future. Count the seconds.