Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.

What drugs are you on, tonight?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaethylene
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just my daily anti depressants kek

Just adderall and beer brother. Kinda regret it because now I'm wide awake and bored.

What do you take? They put me on zoloft for a little bit but I felt like I didn't need it so I decided to stop taking it.

good natural cannabis. grown myself Sup Forums would love a line or too of some coke tbh

meth and weed kek

Some wine. Some weed.

a sweet sativa.

and wine lol.

i def miss coke though.

just lexapro its not doing shit anymore. aboutta off myself within a week

Wow

>cocaine and Sup Forums

Why on earth

Nothing atm, had a few beers. Curious..who likes pot edibles and what $ amount do you sell/buy for?

Damn user, is your life really that bad?

I'm high on life, faggot.

doubt it, i think people who are really suicidal wouldn't tell anyone and probably kill themselves 1st chance they got, or at least attempt.
I've thought about killing myself..I believe everyone has at some point. Actions speak louder

edibles are great. ( i dont eat them because ive grown a tolerance to the lower dosed ones) prices range from being 15$ for a 200mg dose brownie to 45$ for a 200mg dose brownie

Unless you have a good friend or connect who's been making them for a very good bit of time, I'd just avoid it and go to a dispensary in a legal state assuming you're American.

Xanax and dabs

I've had thoughts about it before but never to the point of actually considering it. I remember one time when I was younger I was on a 4th plateau dxm trip and I was pretty convinced that I was going to die that night and I was very regretful and upset that I had done this to myself. Ever since I've had much more appreciation for my life.

my first attempt failed so everyone kinda just found out but no one even really cared after that so i mean think what ya want but i know people who committed suicide who told people beforehand

and it isnt that my life isnt that bad it just doesnt have any purpose and its boring as hell nothing has gone up for me in the past 7 years

just came off a 5g mushroom trip, just relaxing on some good old bud now, before i go to bed

Throughout the night
A dab
A six-pack of pale ale
6 lines
A batty for the night cap.
Feeling good, feeling great how are you?

Do you think death will be fun? Why don't you just do something exciting whether it costs a lot or not? If you're so ready for it to be over.

this right here, or just make it your self

fucking none! new to fargo looking for that hook

What I've been getting at for a music festival in Toronto. Molly ketamine and coke. Only broke into a bit of molly and shit load of ketamine today tomorrow Is coke day

memes

Don't do it. You're gonna die anyways, just do crazy shit you want to do before you die.

Beer and amphetamine.
I feel miserable.

140 mgs of addy. Coming down now. Not feeling anymore.

my home brew stout. shit is cash. also southern hemisphere so the shed is cold as fuck, means I can take the beer and drink straight away.

Do you take it a lot? I used to love it but I don't feel it anymore

same here, cowpoke.

ive done coke about 3 times, i dont feel a thing, it only makes me sober. Ive only done coke when im really drunk. is coke supposed to do something to you except making you sober?

Doing some L tonight, guys got anything trippy to watch?

nothing and I'm happy...

havesmoked weed every day for years and a few weeks ago I stopped.

was a fucking good idea!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaethylene

Tina and gay fisting last night, drinking Monopalova and ginger ale now

I scored this Columbian yesterday.

Looking for weed around Brisbane. Someone know where I can get some?

ty user

I want to the doctor a few years ago with my mom and he diagnosed me with clinical depression. My mom thought he was crazy and never took me to that guy again. He wasnt crazy. Im 20 now and still untreated but I feel like its it's easier now getting by

xanax, kratom,(benadryl and meclizine). Feeling alright might have dosed too high on the kratom.

which Brisbane?

dude that's a deadly combo, especially if there's a lot of kratom....

nothing is fun or exciting anymore. that's how it works.

Guess what drug im on

Just meth right now but i took my last bump 11 hours ago and i don't feel happy, just stimmed

trying to quit drinking so i only had one glass of rum

Nicotine

smoking weed

Lard.

200mg of thc is 2 grams and anything more than 10g is a waste. I get top shelf dispensary shut for 100 a half 0 and flip that shit like it's nothing

caffeine, sugar and nicotine

dosed about 13 grams of powder, been nodding extremely hard. Difficult to stay awake. It feels pretty good, and I dropped my dose of xanax to only a .5

thinking of kratom is gonna make me puke

rape enhancing drug

You're correct i took 200 pounds of lard.

np, when i have done coke by itself i get super amped first few lines. If i do a ball of it i become a drooling mess about to pass out looking like yogi bear dived into a pile of sugar donuts. I can do a fraction of that while being shit faced drunk and be up all night talking nonstop. coke is a weird drug.

Just a bottle of whiskey and some K

How are the effects of kratom compared to heroin?

Monster Energy Drinks tonight

Not nearly as intense or euphoric

I always thought of kratom being akin to someone with no tolerance taking 10-15mg of hydros

Nowhere near as good. But significantly reduced respiratory depression. It can stave off wd's. I compare it more to like a codeine level opiate, maybe even almost as good as hydrocodone.