Sup Forums i need help. On monday i will most likely be fighting some kids. Itll be a 2 on 1 and not in my favor...

Sup Forums i need help. On monday i will most likely be fighting some kids. Itll be a 2 on 1 and not in my favor. Any fighting tips? How to deal with getting your ass kicked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RIfOYGPGEo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg0eEdSdmeRL8Fr945XIM1LKVhgWqNnFf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try to keep your eyes open as often as possible

put your whole body into the punches instead of just your arms. f=ma

I remember fighting some kids too! It went like this
>be me
>betafag
>three kids come up to me
>ask me some shit i can't understand
>they are making fun of me
>beat the shit out of them
>banned from teaching at the preschool

Sucks being in middle school faggot
Mods
Mods
Mods

get a gun

but assuming you don't need to actually kill anyone
>get brunt weapon, like a pipe
>hit one hard right away to stun them
>if nothing else, pocket sand him
>1v1 the other guy
>high risk offense to take him out
>get at the other before he recovers

2v1 you need to move around alot and be light on your feet.
don't stop moving, keep your guard up, strike and move.

It's literally all about your mindset OP. I'm willing to go further than you are and that's why I'll win, type shit. Go in feral as fuck and do not give up. Fuck them up with everything you got. Use your surroundings. Treat it as life or death whether it is or is not that serious. I call it the switch man. Flip that fucking switch and get those motherfuckers.

it's summer...
>there is no school
unless it's some aussiefag or some shit

ahh that guy was hitting a deaf kid and someone knocked him out for it.

Some quick tips,

>move around to keep them inline with each other
>Do not initiate the blows unless you have ensured previous condition and have a definite opening, and in that case, DO NOT grapple.
>If you can throw one/push one on the ground, do so then unleash hell on the other while you have the chance

The worst thing you can do is give the one of them an opening. Also what kind of pussy plans to fight 2 on 1? It seems like this is a fight you must initiate.

Step into anything they swing and get in some good uppercut action. If you want to immobilize, throat punch and eye gouge. Good luck

It's simple. Bring a gun. Shoot them in their knee caps.

Punch them in the balls. Fuck fair when it's two on one. Do the thing that seems unexpected. Grapple... It'll happen. Fights aren't like the movies, it's more grappling until you're exhausted than punches, and with 2 on 1, you'll be at a disadvantage. Grab the first guy and take him down. The second guy will probably start kicking, so tuck your head in. Grab the first guy by the balls and squeeze and twist until you swear you feel a pop. When he's thrashing and crying, it will give the second guy pause. Throw your whole body on him. Fuck punches, and do the same thing. Rage is blinding, but ruptured testicles will end a fight.

>deaf kid
>has earbuds

Bite them and/or scratch them

maybe he was blind, my bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=2RIfOYGPGEo

no school down under either mate

not sure what each of my justice webms are

Bite one of their noses off. The other one will either be too shocked to fight or have to call 911

2 on 1? Bring one of your boys with you. keep your hands up, keep your face covered. Lean in with your punches but dont overdo it. go for the lower jaw, temple, and ribs, kidney shots too my man. don't hold back either, Not saying kill them but fuck them up OP, you got this my nigga.

I am assuming since you came here gor help you've never been in a fight.

Its not like the movies, fights are quick and punches hurt. You are not going to win that fight. My advice is to avoid it completely if possible.

If you really have to fight, my best advice is to hit the nose, that will make their eyes tear up so they can't see you, then either hook them in the jaw with everything you have, or punch them in the neck with everything you have. Both will do alright.

Just know you will probably get overpowered and get totally annihalated.

No such thing as a fair fight. Fight dirty. Kick em in the nuts. Throw dirt in their faces. Grab something and hit them with it.

Always throw the first punch, move around keep hopping away from punches but dont walk or stride back just keep hopping, using your neck and head to move and roll away from punches.. Dont let them grab you, dont fall down

It's the 4th of July. Just shove an M80 down ones throat, and after his head explodes, the other will yield.

If you already know you're going to lose don't fight

Bring a gun to a fist fight, simple

what's the fight about? Maybe you deserve to get your ass handed to you?

kek

KICK THEM IN THE DICK YOU FUCKIN UNDERAGE FAGGOT

ALSO FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums

checked

Blind kid...

lol suicide mission if they are at all competent considering you dont seem to have any prior training. if you get lucky with a haymaker and knock one out right in the beginning, i guess you have a shot. or a weapon might intimdate them. If these are bullies and you're doing it on principal, go for the tougher of the two first. the other guy might lay off to see how it goes.

Wrap your house keys around your fist and hit the first dude as had as your can across the bridge of the nose. Not many people want to carry on fighting after something like that

Not even kidding I take mma and best way for multiple opponents is to play dirty. Make a flat generic karate chop to the throat or kick to the solar plexus to end the fight instantly

quads has spoken

This is pretty accurate. There is I am sure a level at which martial arts etc help but in your average street fight it's about who gets most aggressive quickest. If you go totally overboard straight away they won't want any part of it. You have to work yourself into a state you want to hurt them, that you want to rip out their throats with your bare teeth

Why are you fighting two kids?

actually the pocket sand isn't a bad idea.
>>Fill pockets with sand.
>>Throw in their eyes.
>>Punch them in the temples while they are stunned/blinded.
>>Win fight.
>>Be badass.

Hit with your elbows if you can.
cup your hand and place a bitch slap to the ear (inner ear damage)
Move fast, use surprise

>Move fast, use surprise
Or just start out "scared as fuck" then go in swinging. catch em off guard. fucking make them start making fun of how scared you are and what a little bitch you are. they will let their guard down and you can then fuck them up. Also, update us on Monday Sup Forumsitch. Let us know how it went.

1) bring a bat
2) bring a machete
3) bring a big dog
4) bring a gun
5) don't pick fights

Only way to fight is fighting dirty. No such thing as "fair fight" is made up bullshit by Hollywood.

Use weapons. Bring others (ANYONE: friends, cops, family). Bite. Avoid.

No such thing as honorable way to fight. Fighting itself is dishonorable.

For some reason it seems like I know these guys... Is this Georgia?

>2 on 1

Lemme guess, niggers.

he WAS blind, actually.

Pretend to have an opening in your defence, then counter-punch the first hit. After that, just GLF or Go Like Fuck and try to hurt them as much as possible. It's unlikely you're gonna KO anyone so just make sure they leave so fucking sore they never want to try it on again.

where do u live, OP? What state?

bring a razor blade and aim for their face

Jesus fucking Christ it's called summer school.

what this guy said

This.

Since u posted this my guess is that u haven't been in many fights.
It's 2 vs 1 so there's no fair fighting at all, so bring a weapon. Baseball bat works fine. Whatever u do don't stand and talk with em before (psychological reasons)..as soon as u see them just swing it, don't aim for the head, you don't want to kill em. If you know who the alpha of em is, hit him first.
Good luck user.

The fuck you troll fucks. This is shittiest advice on here. "pretend to have an opening then counter-punch" OP is probably shit at fighting, doesn't know what the fuck that even means! You dipshits!
Might as well save time and write "win fight!"

>Itt: pocket sand and "just go ballistic"

You're looking for advice in the wrong place, OP

Bring a small knife. Just show it when they come for you

You have to say

>POCKET SAND! a-cha-cha-cha
while throwing it

immediately just bite a bit of flesh off one of them. whether it be from the arm, the neck, and ear. nobody likes fucking crazy

well I have only ever fought 1v1 but I do have a reputation of fighting a lot in my county and the one next to me (bc my family moves a lot) depends on if your right or left handed assuming right have you right foot about a foot behind the other with you toes facing one of the opponents then when he tries to swing put you left or right whichever direction it is coming from bc they will usually leave there guard down and punch while your blocking with one arm punch with the other try your hardest to have someone there on you side but easy the most important part don't it be a beat down

Numbers mean so much in petty brawls. Bring some friends. Fight dirty as hell. I don't know what your physical status or ability is, but if you aren't built/trained to fight with your hands, bring a hard object to bludgeon them with.

The internet toughguys ITT will try to give you some shit that sounds cool based on the anime they watch, but if you go in alone, outnumbered, unarmed, with no experience, you'll get your ass handed to you, and you'll be the cuck for going into a fight you can't win.

this is funny and most tlikly true stuff I tried to help him tho

the fuck user. dont get him an assault charge

try to float like butterfly...sting like wasp

How about just don't be an idiot. Don't fight.

shouldn't have chatted shit online, you neckbeard

make sure to bring your katana

Get a katana

This , bring a squad with you

Punch their eyes, kick their testicles, one hit per person. Try to side step so both people are in front of you not surrounding you. Run - Hide - Fight. Report the incident so you can get them in trouble. Call your cousin to back you up.

Plenty of good thoughts in this thread. Fight dirty if you have to.

As far as self-protection, get yourself a fitted mouth guard at wal-mart. You'll look like a goober, but it will keep your teeth in your gums, your tongue in one piece, your jaw unbroken, and it might make the difference between a good shot to the button knocking you out cold or just ringing your bell a bit.
Something about a loose jaw seems to aid the rotation of your head after a mean hook, which means concussions.

Bring a big stick.

aim for 2 feet behind their head

Did he die?

I was in a similar situation. Do what I did. hunt them down. find these 2 guys and rush them without them knowing. One at a time. Find one and rush his ass. Then hunt down the other and do the same. Everyone will think your a badass and woman will throw their panties at you. Good hunting.

You are fucked. You bring weapons, they will take them from you and use them on you. You don't, you will get rolled.

This. Fighting's fucking pointless. And if you have to do it, make sure you win. It's healthier to dole out charity than to be the one begging for it.

Stop being a moron and don't engage them in a situation where its 2v1.

Nah man, just got fucked up. That fatass is fucking heroic; such form and focus for some shitty high school redneck.

Yes.
Consider pic related.
If you can't then this is my advice.
Regardless of what any honour fag here will tell you their is absolutely no honour in getting your ass kicked.
Therefore if you are indeed going in 2 against 1, we need to re-stack the odds in your favour.
First off, the sucker punch is an absolute must in this scenario. You've got a heads up that it's happening therefore so does he/they (your conscience is clear). As he/they walk towards you, move in their direction but act timid and beta until you are within arms length, then cold cock the closest. Consider having keys in your hand at this time, people tend to give up quicker when there face is chucking out blood but be ready to pocket them the first opportunity you get.
If Mohamed Ali has taught us anything, running in circles is a legit fighting style. It's better than a punch in the face.
Third fight dirty and fuck them up as much as possible to avoid repercussions (I don't mean the law). A good way to make a lasting impression is to bite their nose off but instead of spitting it out, swallow it so it can't be sown back on.
If all else fails give it heels and call the cops to come rescue you. They'll usually bring an ambulance with them to this type of call so you're covered either way.
Most importantly stop pissing people off and making them want to hit you.

ITT: Children who have never had a real fight in their lives.

He was blind, not deaf mate

pocket sand actually isn't such a bad idea
then after pocket sand go ballistic, or you could just bring a weapon like a bat, 2 on 1 isn't fair so a weapon is justified

>this guy implies some beta shit-talker on Sup Forums can just rush two dudes and take them both out

Cyber police here. You have been back traced. We know who you are and we will be watching your every move. If there is a fight, the consequences will never be the same.

Actually bring a machette dude if you can get one for 8 bucks in portland you can get one for dirt cheap wherever the fuck you are

My advise, focus in one of them. Normally the stronger bully, and beat as fast as you can, if you get that, the other will be intimidated and get ur revenge as well

you could just not turn up and have a wank instead and watch some movies, play sum vidya

>Implying he can fight and both guys won't attack him at once

My favorite combo in a fist fight is square, circle, X, circle, square. Follow that with up + square then down + circle. If he is still standing, do it again.

Yea because it's just like in movies and video games where the second guy stands there waiting for you to beat the first.

I think the others will never expected user going to attack first. They have confident in numbers.

First and foremost, don't; it's not worth it. Fights are dangerous and can lead to permanent damage. Having said that, go for eyes, ears, throat, genitals. Go for an ear, grab and pull straight down with the weight of your whole body, it will unzip right off their head. Get in close and put both thumbs into the eyes, push until the person goes limp. Once somebody loses an eye or an ear, fight is over. Don't stop moving and swinging until they are on the ground limp. Mentality can determine a fight. Keep your chin tucked and your fists in front of your face. Don't go to the ground unless it's only against one and you have a weight advantage or know what the fuck you're doing.

Yeah because an intent to cause bodily harm with a deadly weapon charge will definitely solve this kid's problems..

just use a baseball bat or some shit. if you KNOW that you won't have a chance and if you don't have enough time to train, just don't try it

>aim for throat, stomach, crotch.
>you can also aim for jaw and temples, but it's harder to be accurate
>do not hesitate to use your knees. Harder than you think
>Keep your back to a wall to have less places they can attack from
>focus on the weaker one first

Kek did you guys have a meeting to organize the fight,
> 2 on 1 with no experience you will get fucked up

>Avoid the fight

>Bring people with you

Not fighting is the best answer. No weapons, they will get used on you. If you have to fight, call them out in a public place, better chances to pressure a one on one, only bitches fight 2:1. Go for a balls out knock out, chin/ jaw/nose. Take it to the ground if 1:1, headlock tapout. If they go 2:1 open the fight early with suprise/ speed/ violence- be really loud, watch nick diaz. Getting your ass kicked is a graduation every guy of any worth goes through, its not that bad at all.

My bro in high school always had the nigs after him, started fucking with cards, doing street tricks david blaine type shit and learned to navigate all the dumb shit.

This

Fuck all of this, OP.

Show up.
Land a super hard kick directly at the kneecap of number one.
Land a super hard kick to the jaw of number two.

Short version:
If you can't avoid the fight, don't wait, don't hang back, don't bother doing a damn thing. Just walk in and fuck them up as much as possible.

Or, and I prefer this method, say "I don't want to fight you. Really."

Then uncap a bunch of pepper spray and get them in the eyes.

I kid you not.

DOnt be a faggot that gets in fights

This and if you bring a bat/pipe and fuck up some how, bet your ass your getting clobbered by your own bat

look at me mes Sup Forums YLYL webm mashup: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg0eEdSdmeRL8Fr945XIM1LKVhgWqNnFf

Get naked