Cute models from clothing store ads thread?

cute models from clothing store ads thread?

i like

we back in the pre-internet days again?

the best jerk off moments of my life

i like this girl next door bitch

>tfw waiting for your parents to leave so you can jerk off to your mom's cosmo magazine

the struggle was real

I love these sites. Great places to find ultra high-res pics of kids in underwear and swimwear.

it was Macys underwear selections, or fuck me... any of the store underwear sections.

i loved after school time

I hate how a lot of them don't show the girl's face

MORE

Literally any American Apparel model.

dem nips

This girl.

Wow that's some fucked up shooping on the itg

Diamonds

amazing keep going

We need moarrr dammit

Damn I'd love to plow her ass.

Sauce? Google ain't giving me anything.

anyone else like this one? want more?

Certainly.

here comes more. tell me more about what you'd like to do.

I would love for those lips to do as they are designed for, and have them wrapped around my throbbing cock. Afterwards, I would seriously love to do her doggy style, maybe a bit of cowgirl if I have the stamina and don't cum in her because she's hot as it is, then I'd love to blow my load on her face.

Good god, who is she?

I'm gonna keep posting, including nudes I'll get to.

In return, more posts like this please!

not interested?

I would practically spear tackle her onto the bed, rip off her clothes, all the while passionately locking her lips down with mine, try and at least take off my jeans, while I completely dominate her in missionary so I can get a birds eye view of her spasms as she feels my cock pumping in and out of her and so I can put my head next to hers so I can hear her screams while she orgasms.

virgin 14 y/o go to bed

I would love to fuck her tiny body standing up; a great way of showing her how light and delicate she really is. She would hold onto my neck and shoulders and I would relish in delight at the moans she would make with every thrust I gave her. I would sweat like crazy, but watching her enjoy it and her tits bounce up and down with out motions make it all worthwhile. As I build towards orgasm, I would push her against a wall, between a hard-on and a hard place. She would only be able to continue holding onto me as we both climax and I, using the wall for support, empty my spunk in her; every last drop.

keep going! if you do these will keep getting better.

30 year old jealous beta male, fedora wearing virgin, go back to WOW.

what else would you do to this cumslut

Jealous of your infantile fantasies? Afraid not.

At least lurk more before you attempt again to string together empty insults like that.

I'd seriously love to watch a tiny little girl dominate me in cowgirl. I'd love to alternate between exploring her body with my hands and my mouth, and watching her ride my cock. I would love to explore her shaved pussy with my mouth, after she treats my cock like a lollipop.

I mean seriously look at her body in this dress. Hard as diamonds.

I'm sorry, but my insults are made to match the quality of those who originally dealt them.

Is that Prestin? I heard she's a freak.

I would love to be lost in pure lust with that girl. I'd enjoy the intimate lotus position with this one. I'd love for her to hold me while I'm inside her, I'd want us to stare into each others eyes as we climax, and I'd love to embrace her naked body in the midst of lustful ritual.

you earned this one. keep going and the clothes come off.

I'm sure she'd love to dominate, what else might she do do your cock

oh fuck, please sauce me

yeah it is and yeah I heard that too

Before I tell you what I do to her, I must ask you, what are you getting out of this? Also, did you come on here with the intention of finding someone like me who would write the things that I write?

not originally, but now it's kind of a turn on. I know her.

Assuming she is the freak that people on this board are saying she is, I would love to engage with her another sexual experience with her in which she bites me on the chest and on the neck (once again, cowgirl would be great for this. Light bondage is optional). I'd enjoy pulling her hair in doggy-style and even (if she consents to and if she doesn't move too excessively) snorting cocaine off her back; enjoying the brief moment of two of my greatest vices in one amazing hit.

and its not even a good shoop. so disappoint.

nice!

Jeez, here I was thinking that I was a shitty writer. Oh well, if you like it and at the possibility of nudes of this gem, here goes:
I'd love to close my eyes and simply feel the sensations in my spine, knowing that our wet lips meeting together is merely the beginning of what is to happen.
My lust would only be fueled by her biting down on my bottom lip; she is eager. We would both be trying hard to rip each others clothes off each other and with each kiss would sound more like a muffled struggle. Before I could fully admire her amazing body, she would hungrily grab my wrists and I would be locked in with her legs. Granted I'd be on top but she'd be calling the shots. Our lips would part occasionally for us to breathe, but then she would almost aggressively, almost as if in an act if defiance mover her mouth away from mine; all to let out her moans and squeals - yes; she is climaxing. She screams out my name, calling to me it seems to ensure that this act does not go unfulfilled. After we are done, I'd finally collapse on top of her, caressing her body.

you're actually really good. what if she'd want it rougher?

Well thanks. And tell that to my English teacher. Old miserable cunt made me miserable when she singled me out for being such a bad writer in my later years in school. However the rest of them insisted that I was good in my younger years. Well anyway:
If she wanted it rougher, well being in missionary, she would be in a perfect position to claw my back, bite down on my lip even harder, being able to taste blood in her mouth, she would give into her primal instincts. She would claw into my shoulder. As I would try to move my body up, she would bite down bite down onto my chest, work her way up to my neck, then finally drag me back down by biting my already wounded bottom lip; not once releasing her legs. Of course she would squirm with each thrust getting harder.Feeling as though I am about to rip her cunt apart with each thrust getting more powerful than the one before.

Go to aliexpress