Hello from Sup Forums. We need the help that only Sup Forums can offer,take down this shitty libtard site: helloracist...

Hello from Sup Forums. We need the help that only Sup Forums can offer,take down this shitty libtard site: helloracist.com
There are two DDoS attacks going on here,over 500GB of packets sent.This shit has no place at all,current year means nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIHbiImqcvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a little shit site that's not even worth attacking.

go back to Sup Forums

not your personal army, etc. etc.

Shut up. This is exactly the type of raid we should be accepting.

Stop the DDOS and just spam jokes like Ben Garrison and Bill Wilson.

NYPA faggots

Sup Forums is not your personal army, GTFO

The fact is boys, this thread could rise. It must be labeled as a joke. You have no obligation to help Sup Forums but you have a moral obligation to end this tyranny of PC, and treacherous targeting of anyone deemed with "white privilege". Put them down. Shut it down. End them.

good effort samefag. gtfo of here.

No. Stop coming to here for help, we are not a movement and we stand for nothing, the second you bring a meaning to whatever you want us to do this stops being Sup Forums

>us
>Sup Forums is one person

irony, we have the site down between two people but thought you would enjoy triggering people.

Fuck off newfag

Liberal here, I'm happy to help. Fucking femtards are the worst.

>this is a little shit site that's not even worth attacking.
It's actually a lot more fun to accuse everone and their dog of be an evil racist anit semite. For example I was forced to report my pastor because he only molested my, not once did her fuck my sister, her was unfortunately a clear gender bigot

just cause i hate niggers so much i will help

¿Eres nuevo en Twitter?
FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING SPIC SCUM

Not supporting racism makes you a libtard??? Nigger waht

go back to Sup Forums newfag

it's happening

>Not supporting racism makes you a libtard??? Nigger waht
Fuck off SJW plant

>calling Sup Forumsacks newfags
the irony is the fact that Sup Forums is the 'Sup Forums training' board and Sup Forums is the next stage

>read thread
ok goyum sort out your shit, I vote not DDOS just shit post

that's fucking adorable

i guess that's why you're hear begging for our help instead of having your Sup Forums fags help you out.

>Sup Forums is easily offended by SJWs and feminists and can't do their own raids

What the fuck happened?

>implying Sup Forums isn't full of Reddit and cancerous fucktards that jack off to furries and traps all day

¿Eres nuevo en /b? ¡Tú eres una pinché papa!

Sup Forums helps us, we should help them.

Sup Forums gonna Sup Forums

>being this blatantly new

Sup Forums has fucking retarded mods
anti Sup Forums threads stay up for hours and Sup Forums threads get nuked

i'm not op

that way this would have worked a lot better, just say you want to mess with some cunts and that it might be fun, stop pretending its something important. Good job taking it down so fast.

shut up fag and start DDoSing. We're making Sup Forums great again

Retarded comment... this is the kind of shit why no one wants to help Sup Forums

it's funny because the only reason these niggers aren't lending a hand is because they're either lazy fucknuts or children who don't know how to help

there is no reason not fuck these shitstains up

good luck

For anyone interested in helping. Since the site is being DDoS'd have fun here
Twitter is /exposearacist
facebook is /helloracee

Hooah

Samefag? 'fraid not, buddy.

>b
>not your personal army

LEL kids you are basically the marines of Sup Forums

Dis gonna b good....flood the fuck out of these sjw faggots

>We're making Sup Forums great again
I sense great Australian in you

This is the kind of shit we do for lulz and have been doing for years. Go back to 9gag or wherever youre from and stop fagging up the board.

Sup Forums is retarded, and we all call each other niggerfagjews, but we're not actually micro-prick smegma scum like you and the rest of Sup Forums, fuck off and BUY a personal army you trust fund bitch

for lulz? sure.

for Sup Forumss agenda of the week? nah.

>projecting this much h8 on Sup Forums
now i know you're a faggot

It's called "two birds one stone, even though one of birds had autism", user

Exactly, for lulz, not because Sup Forums is crying or because it's something with "no place at all".

It ain't a NYPA issue when we're helping out another board.

so many Sup Forums fags crying on this thread

Sup Forums will never agree on something, so what you should do is set up a link or some shit like that and say help me out, some will some will say shut the fuck up and others will ignore it.

Personal army implies that we're helping one individual accomplish something. But in reality, we'd be helping everyone by shitting all over this SJW site.

This

We can't do shit, you've got the site down.

>implying anybody on b has not a micro cock

we can keep it down. right now 12-3 AM on sunday morning really doesn't accomplish shit.

this is the delusions Sup Forums has to offer.

>muh pills
>muh hitler
>muh reich

fuck off and take your space blanket with you.

>this much hate

tell me user, where did he touch you?

Sup Forums has gone to shit. won't even do what they're told by their betters any more.

degenerate detected

So we set up a rotation of people to ddos the shit out of it?

>This is the kind of shit we do for lulz and have been doing for years
/pol also pull this this from time to time, though it is with a fervor I cannot quit place, an intoxicating will to end a certain a certain clan of non selfish eating cheapskates, or just fucking shoot niggers damn it, we may never know, but know dis

/B WUZ KANGZ
DEY BE GET DOES PAY NIGGA
WE WUZ DA KANGZ N POL

All these Sup Forumscuck tears, topkek

Might switch boards, it was getting cancer in here anyway.

Don't piss up Sup Forums mah man

NYPA only applies to individuals or petty personal drama (breakups, cheating, someone being a faggot). This is much bigger and deals with freedom of speech and censorship.

i don't know. i'd just wait until morning.

It is morning

your board is full of retards who think obama is a reptile and listen to alex jones rants.

not a single Sup Forums poster makes over 30k a year because they have qualify for SMI or they are on drugs.

Get a fucken life.

Someone is saying no to you so you are going to cry? oh no! it's prom again! back to call women whores at Sup Forums go!

>Defends SJW safe haven

>calls me a cuck

> implying I even visit Sup Forums

>implying this wouldn't generate mass baws within the ranks of real cucks

You're either Sup Forums false flagging or King of the Autists.

>either Sup Forums false flagging or King of the Autists.
There is a difference?

>Sup Forums in full damage control
kek

Sup Forums > Sup Forums

damage control for what? site is down. mission accomplished.

/pol doesn't need damage control, we still have another full year or blitzkrieg faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=kIHbiImqcvg

Not op, but, FUCK OFF RACISTS SCUM.

No one is defending it, no one here gives a fuck about it. Why would you give it attention?

Let me give you a example.

Let me break down "gamergate" and the absolute failure of 8faggots and Sup Forums cucks.

Zoe Quinn fucked up, and made an ass of herself. You attacked her to the point where she used media connections in trash tier sites to spread her shit. Anita jumped in on it, and started some ambiguous attack on gaming. She used the negative publicity and made money, she probably netted 1.5 million dollars from it.

She was never capable of doing anything to gaming, no companies even gave a fuck about what she said or claimed. She was like a dog barking at cars, all she could do is run back and forth and bark.

Sup Forums was founded on bullshit.

Sup Forums is bullshit.

This much denial. Site is down without your help faggots. I guess if it doesn't have traps then there is no point.

>Sup Forums was founded on gamergate

t o p l e l

Reddit, Hillary, Jewish, SJW, Sup Forums,/leftypol/, shills.

Everyone is hating and shitting on Sup Forums cuz we are a legitimate to the (((them))).

in pounds maybe

fucking samefag

this

I have know idea what you are going on about, but I work for a swedish integration center and we need volunteers . Also check my seals

>Obama is a reptile

Nigger, what? Just how do you think an average Sup Forumsack is like?

yeah pretty much, now back to Sup Forums faggot

And this is one of the reasons Sup Forums is so shit. No ids to see samefags and you fucks can't even see who's shitposting from where. Sup Forums is infinitely better then Sup Forums. And this is coming from an old Sup Forumstard

Okay okay, but who is this "Sup Forums" guy?

go back to r e d d i t newfag

Sup Forums was founded on 8faggot which was the exodus started from sjw shit on Sup Forums Sup Forums.

Moot honestly was sick of shit and wanted a real life where he wasn't know for being some retarded faggot who hosted a site of Gore, Dicks, and Autism.

He let the site destroy itself simply because he didn't care.

You have no idea what Sup Forums has accomplished lately.

Go on Sup Forums make a thread about Alex Jones, and ask what people think about him and his views. Post some videos, like the one where he talks about "reptilians" and watch people agree with it. I proved this a year ago 8faggot to make a point, using that exact method.

>implying Sup Forums was in any way responsible for brexit

general butthurt, etc, etc

You'd be surprised mate.

He's a hacker known for his epic hijinks. I believe he goes on 9gag and Reddit.

200 good boy points for you! boy now I sure think Sup Forums is the best board on Sup Forums!

nigga it got people to think they could vote remain over twitter and not actually have to vote online.

this caused thousands of votes to be not casted

can you read?

Whenever i go there i see a bunch of threads bitching about some "Zionist Round Table" w/e the fuck that shit is and pictures of SS officers.

topkek