I'm still here, wherever you all are. I'll continue to answer questions and stuff!

I'm still here, wherever you all are. I'll continue to answer questions and stuff!

right here sexy

To the femanon who asked: They are special sebaceous glands that help keep your nipples soft, and from cracking. Don't mess with them, they're not zits, and can get infected if you "pop" them.

U like?

As I said in the other thread before it left, it's all a matter of how you hold yourself. Laying down stretched out? No tum. Lifting leg showing off ass? Much tum.

3/10 fuck off

And by actually using belly muscles, I can go from flat...

tums are sexy

... to looking like I've been knocked up. Yay for the human body!

your bush is so hot

How come a girl like yourself lacks a bf and is still a Virgin?

thank you so much kindred goddess ur beautiful btw

Put your fingers in your ass

bump

Put a sharpie in your ass

>
>... to looking like I've been knocked up. Yay for the human body!
Lol don't let the summer gags get to you. Your bellybutton lacks the telltale stretch of a full pregnancy

You should be a cam girl

Social ineptitude and an actual phobia of pregnancy!

so fuckin hot if you were my girl id go down on you 5 times a day

Hey me too. Wes hould date and by date I mean do this every night

why not get your ovaries removed?

Works better under a shirt, obviously. Also, if I hadn't mentioned, I like to do unsexy things like this. Angry tummy

have you given head/anal?

>
>Social ineptitude and an actual phobia of pregnancy!
The first you can get past when you hang out where you are comfortable. Pregnancy is a downer if you don't want kids...birth control + condoms is virtually 100 proc though

Which is more degrading; fucking a nigger or fucking a dog?

Do some flexing poses

Menopause would then occur early.

>newfag can triforce

looks sexy to me

Yay! You're still up. It's "Hero number 2".

What looks better to you circumcised or uncircumcised?

Like I said, you have a sense of humor. :)

No, but I kissed a girl and I liked it.

please post yourself licking your soles or more feet in general

damn, OP, I'm surprised a hottie like you is spending time on Sup Forums

Technically you could have your tubes tied and keep the ovaries

please don't

For Russia! /shot

I'd like to see your ass from behind if possible.
Also, whatcha think of my cock?

Does that mean your a lesbian?

Rip thread gg kill me abandoned goodbye

>
>No, but I kissed a girl and I liked it.
;) always a pleasure little one deviant master at yahoo dot com ttfn

True. Or I could keep on my merry pansexual way and just shack up with a girl/infertile male/etc.

you remind of yara from game of thrones

hey !! could you wet this pussy up ?

>
>For Russia! /shot
Mother Russia would be proud of such a daughter

i press my balls against the microwave everyday if your interested

Oh my lord thank you, moar!

Oh shit hi

True that. Lol or a fertile male adept with toys. :)

I don't want kids I'll get my nuts snipped will that work?

can you get some grool going please?

>Pansexual

Kill yourself. Pansexuality is not a thing. It will never be a thing. You are retarded if you think it exists. You whore.

I love your smile.

What looks better to you circumcised or uncircumcised?

> an actual phobia
oh interesting, what doctor diagnosed you?

>back to tumblr pansexual

it is a thing its called a slut now fuck off i like her

You must have pretty low IQ buddy, i'm sorry.

No preference. It seems like it'd be fun to play with a foreskin though. Wiggle it or whatever you're supposed to do with one. Have you heard I'm a virgin with no actual experience with a penis, however?

don't worry baby, I'd get you all the abortions you need. keep you packed thick with cum.

>I'm a virgin with no actual experience with a penis

you in san jose? or was that number earlier fake.

I meant by looks alone

Can you show a picture of your panties?

Fucking kek

whats you hottest/dirtiest fantasy?
spare no details

no time stamp. no requests fulfilled. fake and gay

spread pussy please

I don't think you get the extent to which the idea of a parasite, the only one illegal to remove and one of the easiest to get, growing inside me, changing my mental processes, bodily functions, health, and physical ability, all while being generally seen as a good thing and a celebration and the ultimate point of existence, scares the shit out of me. It is nightmare fuel to me. Worse than any bullshit creepypasta, or the NSA seeing my every move. So have some of your own. No children. Children are horrifying.

she stamped earlier, its cool bro

Filled the request of flexing and this is the 2nd thread of her after a timestamp

It's wise to be afraid of pregnancy, having kids is not a good decision from any standpoint.

>pansexual
>virgin

Are you serial ?

I have kids and love them, so.... no.

but there is a difference between being cautious, "really scared" and "phobia".

fun fact, fear not logic keeps kids from getting pregnant. So its cool and all.

Alright, it might be fulfilling emotionally but there's no ethical justification for having children. Still, I'm glad you love your kids and I hope you set them up for a good life.

hey, looks like you got this long time lurker to post. how about a picture of the palms of your hands? also, listening to warren zevon splendid isolation, seems to fit quite well right now.

>no ethical justification for having children.

Better my DNA than someone else's. It is the closest thing to immortality that we get. I feel differently about it now than I did when I was 18 though, that is for sure. Never wanted kids.Now I wish I had gone on a world tour and knocked up shitty poor teenagers in every country I could find. Spread that DNA far and wide. Make sure my DNA gets off this planet someday.

How about I couldn't actually be around my stepmother for the full 9 months and then some? How about I have to leave the room when someone brings up their new family thing? How about I spent an entire baby shower hiding in the attic crying because I couldn't stand looking at the bumps and I am afraid to pull off clothes around boys, even jackets and shoes? Enough of a basis for you?

Can we please change the subject now, I don't wish to dwell on this any more.

one quick question though.
Why go to a baby shower if your afraid of pregnancy?

You into palmistry or something?

stop talking about your shittard kids im here to fap

I was, like, 10. Begged not to go, parents made me.

play with your pussy i wanna cum

seems legit. I take back my accusation of OP being fake. But I stand by her being gay.

But you won't personally be around to witness the evolution of your family line, so what's the point? There's nothing benevolent about giving birth, you're just bringing another life into a world that's already dealing with the effects of overpopulation, with no guarantee that the kid won't have a shit life.

on hands and knees from the front (like how a cat would be)

Wait don't like taking clothes off in front of guys but can do all this? Shot smiling with finger In pussy?

would you faggots go kys and get out of this thread

Sorry but his response invited another response.

Overpopulation is a myth. The only thing overpopulated would have to be certain areas of countries but there is tons of food and room on earth for everyone.

OP confirming at least a little gay

YESSS open it for me?

You can't actually touch me here. Physically. Right at this moment. Therefore I'm not afraid. You shooting cum on a tissue won't knock me up... Unless you've got some weird portal gun. Which I doubt.

god that is fucking juicy

glad my gadar is still on point. Sweet snatch tho OP, I approve.

best OP ever

HOLY FUCK GUYS THIS THREAD SUCKS.

SAGE

The earth has the capacity for more people, sure, but at this rate the resources that humans use are undeniably taking a toll on the environment, i.e climate change.

Thank you.

Feet pic?

i hope you kids get aids in their ass