wem is a meme

a meemee

I don't want eviscerated hamsters in the mail

Good boy, you git a CHEESEIT

youyou i did it all for uuuuuuuuu!!!!

pick it up and pack it up and put it in a bag

also do you play overwatch

dude pls im not that fucke dup pls

what do i have to do to get more cheesit?

[gentle laughter]

Hotfrot

i do not alsl i dont have anyhitg that is PC becauase it a fucking shitt bitt net book lololololol

fooking spicy

I don't want to see your handwriting

Spicy as fook indeed

wow fuck you its not the prettisr but its not garbage

One of them I bought at a comic convention forever ago. It was one of the cheap leathery ones that prove to be terribly uncomfortable.
I actually have the picture for that one that I will send ᵖʳᶦᵛᵃᵗᵉᶫʸ⋅
The second one was an actual dog collar which belonged to a friend. If you ever want a comfortable collar, it is always going to be the real ones made for dogs that are super comfortable.
The ones that are specifically designed for people are usually made of cheap leather and are uncomfortable. Also frankly they just look cheap in general and make you feel like you are going to some bondage party.

These were back in dark times.

Rub my feet, rub my tum, brush my hair.

i will remember this. thank you for the good intel.

ok
!

>gets slave
>still a virgin

I am sure he will be impressed with this newfound knowledge, among other things.

>Also frankly they just look cheap in general and make you feel like you are going to some bondage party.
I find this statement accurate

I don't want you to send me a terrible curse that leaves me impotent

i have already told him.

do you have like any tigers you have commissioned?

pls im not a nigger spook voodoo who makes curse

Good boy, you git a CHEESEIT!

Im still a virgin if im on top.

It's funny how odd it is to blend in when you are surrounded by others who are and act like tourists. For example when I was younger we had a few school trips to historic philly and I would know my way around more often than the teachers did when it came to walking around. It was a second nature to me.

I cannot say for the others though. Especially some of the kids who thought it was a good idea to tease a homeless person.

I'm sure he'll just end up selling him to the highest bidder
You'll use your dark white magicks

what if i want like ajoel box?

I love guys with long hair.!

my spoopy italian migics yesssssssss
i will tuen you into pizza

Were you not already setting up some stuff like things to hang or something?

> Especially some of the kids who thought it was a good idea to tease a homeless person.
So are native jerseyians the worst people imaginable or what

I've not spent any money on a tiger for myself.
Have you spent money?
Make sure to pee on him and mark him as yours.
I will bid a M&M.

you've confused me

we did hang up some stuff today though

>So are native jerseyians the worst people imaginable or what
You already know the answer to this

I think the entire eastern seaboard can be united in unrepentant hatred of the state of new jersey.

i have sevrel images yeah
i honestly feel guiltly speniding the money on them but at the same time its fun

keep posting

WEL U BETTER START RUBBIN

id rub the shit out of whatever for then crakers sreiouslt

When are you going to use it?

you're confusing me even more

Do you post them here?
Have i seen them?
That's one sexy wolf with very dominate markings.

I thought you had purchased some things that required engineering to set up.

I would have to say so. They really do not know how to act in certain situations and/or have their head firmly planted in their asses. Said homeless person ended up stalking the group that teased her until the Police got involved. Honestly I believe the kids had what was coming to them.

Another instance of this was a friend of mine from HS who was not shy about his racism. When we were heading to Philly I straight out told him if he pulled any of that shit there I will not back him up if he gets taken somewhere in a back alley. He would have brought that shit onto himself.

I used to have long hair, people thought I was a girl from the back.

No, you mark other males yours by cumming inside them.

ggniger like the last two or three are mine

oh we set up the record shelf weeks ago. incidentally, we also did a lot of cleaning and decorating today

Being vocally racist in philly is like walking into a mosque with mohammed drawn on a quran. Like there's obnoxious and then there's an absolute lack of common sense.

Wait you have a record shelf?
I might need pics for that.
I mean the uh, ᵉᑫᵘᶦᵖᵐᵉᶰᵗ.

our apartment has come a long way in a few weeks

Then no one will know who they belong too, untill they are already fucking them.
Well sorry but i had no idea your avatar.

You live in an apartment?
I am learning so many new things I thought I knew.
In that case the equipment I am thinking of is definitely not viable.

am a cheeeeeetah duhhh

Cum on them.

where did you think i lived? what equipment?

yeah cum on

Dont make me "come on", you.

ohhhh my

>2

rest well, sweet mistress

Um.
Equipment for specific entertainment purposes which require installation in various parts of the room to handle a weight exerted on them.

He lacks a lot of common sense when in urban areas.

Another example of this was one of the times we were heading back to Jersey in while waiting in a Patco terminal someone came up to me seeing if I wanted to buy drugs. I was cool about it and denied the offer fine but said jackass friend was almost about to tell him off saying he will call the police on his ass if he asked us again.

I had to teach him on the way back home that is how you get someone on the defensive and will likely follow you back home only to stab you because you threatened to go to the cops on him. The jackass almost made an easy situation into an absolute clusterfuck of a night.

Needless to say, I do not travel with him much anymore.