At what exact point did you know it was curtains for the Golden State Memers?

At what exact point did you know it was curtains for the Golden State Memers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zd62MxKXp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When Adam suspended Draymond for breathing on Lebron.

after game 6 desu

when based curry couldn't muster the strength to shake thompson off him

so when he couldnt shake love, i knew it was over senpai

that lil nigga played his lil ass off though all year, still took a unanimous mvp before lebron's whiny bitch ass ever did and might still end up with more rings then him as well

>unanimous mvp
>worse than lelbron in the 4th when it counts

Weak ass league tbqh famalam

When refball came into full effect.

As soon as Bogut went down.

when bron swatted curry like a bitch

Green getting suspended, then Bogut getting injured then they were down by only like 4 points.

soon as bogut went down and iguana's back exploded it was over

Once they got rid of their only legit rim protector (Bogut) in favor of soft ass Kevin Durant.

ehhh currys only problem is that hes not built to last that long in a season. so where lebron has energy, curry has far more general skill and offensive fire power and general efficiency. just less in the tank. hopefully durant will take pressure off steph so steph will have something left for the playoffs though....that way lebron can throw all tantrums he wants when someone doesn't take his bullshit, talking about he has wife and kids as if he didn't deserve greens comments.

the league though isnt less elite, the windows to score are still small af. its just you dont see bodies on the floor as often.

What? MPG Steph is like 30th in the league. Hes younger and plays less physical, but he cant go as hard as Harden? Please. He's weak, and can be shut down. Not worthy of unanimous mvp. When did Jordan go 4 pts in the 4th quarter at a crucial game. NEVER

Curry was like the 3rd best player on the Warriors in the finals after Draymond and Klay. "Taking off pressure", lol he might as well play from the fucking bench at this pace.

>tantrums

After that mouthgard stunt Curryfags have no right to bitch about tantrums.0, that was some straight kindergarten shit.

>Curry being the 1st Unanimous MVP
>Something Jordan, Shaq, Kareem, Big O, Hakeem, ect. never did.

He wasn't even the MVP of his own team, which makes it even more hilarious.

It's funny how the media kikes tried to push Curry as the next GOAT with that unanimous shit only to see him eat shit in the finals.

They should restart BALCO Labs in the basement of Oracle

Turn him into a lightskinned giganigga

>posting the shopped version

>implying they win 73 let alone get to the finals without curry

everything was on him, including the finals in which he didnt show up...and go figure, they cant win when he's not able to play full strength

like i said, he just has less in his tank. that's literally his only flaw. skill wise, he's an offensive juggernaut and his efficiency is insane, especially in relation to the fact he specializes with mid to long range shooting.

and dont act like he didn't light the league up, you ol' fluke asses. if he had dexterity and the energy he would probably be unstoppable.

curry didn't bitch and moan in an attempt to get another player, a key player, kicked out of a game.

but thats the ropes man, in life eventually you learn that even a tantrum throwing twat will still get a victory. disgusting way to finish a season, but shit happens.

Curry threw a mouthgard at a fan because he fouled out, that's the single most childish tantrum I've ever seen in this sport, ever. Fucker is the Jeb Bush of basketball.

>injury prone frail bitch
>can't play defense
>Kyrie and Westbrook taking a fat shit on his face
>averages less assists as a PG than Lebron does as a fucking forward
>one dimensional faggot that only excells when he has two towers in front of him clearing the floor wirh moving screens
>disappears in two finals in a row
>utterly cucked by Lebron every time he tried going for the layup instead of a memechuck
>no athleticism whatsoever
>shut down by Kevin fucking Love and Matt Dellavedova of all people
>his fans are almost exclusively sickly looking bitchboys who outright hate raw athleticism because they were cursed with shit genes

yo, fluke asses dont @ me

ever

just accept the mercy that was shown in the 2016 finals and keep steppan, flukies

Curryfags on suicide watch

>i made this thread before i left for work
>came back its still up

When Curry fouled out. The mvp getting fouled out in a finals game? Really? Not saying MVP's deserve special privileges but the nba would rather big stars be available for the biggest games, for the fans benefit. We all know that the stars can get away with more than the average player on the court, traveling, push offs etc because the nba wants those players to stay on the court. They're the money makers, the reason people are watching.

The refs were out to get Curry that night. Kerr knew it too. He said at least 3 of those calls were total BS and they fined him for it. That's when I knew that the Warriors were up against more than just the Cavs and were probably done for.

>curry didn't bitch and moan in an attempt to get another player, a key player, kicked out of a game.

Are we still going to pretend that Draymond shouldn't have to face consequences for repeatedly hitting Steven Adams and LeBron in the dick?

when they angered legod

At this point I knew it was curtains
youtube.com/watch?v=-zd62MxKXp8

When the wifey tweeted that dumb shit

>bad mouth the employer publicly and not expect reprecussions

>pressure on curry
Come on now
He was rested all season
He played worse in the playoffs and was carried by his team
What pressure

>Deepest team in the league
>Needs more rest