Has anyone here ever fucked there own sister

Has anyone here ever fucked there own sister

Yup!

Sweet truck. What axels?

Yea I fucked you're sister.

Right over their in your garden.

Learn to grammar you fucking impotent, degenerate, stupid fuck.

Go get your GED you can't grammar worth of shit and I would love to beat a frying pan into your head until you can tell the difference between there and their. You fucking stupid hillbilly fuck. Fucking cuntbag piece of waste, I bet you smell like a piece of shitty grammar, which smells like shit and urine and semen in a mix, that your whore of a sister loves to swallow 'cause that's what stupid cunts like you do.

Yes

>there own sister
your dad considering you came out retarded

Does it count if she is my half sister and also my daughter?

wasn't there some guy who posted a video of himself doing just that a little while ago

Your*

lots of people have

Lies

Where?

I fuck your whore sister, every night.

Lol. Check this newfag out. Edgy

She is living with me rent free. She gotta make it worth it for me so... nightly orgasms are a fair trade. I'm kind of hoping she remains jobless.

my step cousin and I used to touch each others dicks and even went as far as putting it in each others butts. This went on until i was about 13 when i lost interest and i really wanted attention from a female. I liked how my dick was getting touched my another hand though. My step cousin once said during those times "no kiss?", I drew the line there, that was fucking gross. Also when we were like 6 he dared me to suck him and when i put my mouth around his head he let a little bit of piss out and laughed. In retrospect i should've just punched his balls in until i felt satisfied instead of not doing anything like a pussy. I always had a problem of letting people fuck with me, even now. My step cousins a heroin addict now and in jail, he got to fuck a lot of hot girls or at least show up with a girl by his side during all the holiday events with that shit family. In fact all the boys had someone by their side, which made me feel like shit. I'm sure they suspect something now, but their chasing phantoms. I wonder if my step cousins denial is the root of his heroin addiction.

When i was 4 i got to rub my face in my cousins pussy. It lasted for about 3 minutes until my grandma caught us in the closet i had lured her into and then told my aunt and mom. I got in trouble. I think my cousin wanted it to happen again over the years. She once flashed her ass at me and i stood there like a pussy not taking advantage or taking in control. I always had a lust and crush for her. I never was able to relax around her or girls.

When i was 19 i lost my virginity to a really cute girl. 3 days i spend with her until i got to smash it. It was my first time so i guess she wasn't impressed because i caught her rolling her eyes at me when i was looking down at my dick and her pussy. I was also on pills because i couldnt relax. I didnt know pain killers make you flaccid. After that time i tried to ask her out again and she made shit up like having a boyfriend while friends fucked her.

Lol. Dumb nigger. Your sister works to pay the bills and for me to fuck. You newfag.

Too long. Faggot

I touch my cousin while she's sleeping.

I touched you when your awake. Yummy

Fuck it's summer already

no.
gently made love 2 nights ago.

This is Sup Forums. It was summer 1 month after moot made Sup Forums you niggerfag

>older sis would get naked for me and get in my bath with me and diddle me when I was 8
>when I was 14 and desperate to lose my virginity she let me fuck her
>after she got divorced from her first husband she stayed with me and we fucked like we were a couple for 3 years

my friend fucked her regularly after that year and the times i asked her out again they would make fun of me.

When i was 25 I met a girl and invited her to my birthday party. Her cousin was a fuck buddy of my half brother, both around 40 years old. The girl, 19, was just visiting and considering moving into town. The night of the party she showed up and i was already drunk out of my mind. I was still nervous as fuck and couldnt hold my booze so i took a time out in the laundry room. I heard shuffling of the room next to it and listened to someone getting a quickie. It was that girl and my brother. I knew what was happening but i let it happen. That girl texted me early that next morning, probably because she didnt think i knew, but she didnt tell me either. She came by that night again and i tried to make some moves and failed. I asked my brother if he fucked her which he lied and said no, then called me crazy. I ended up moving in with him in hopes of meeting new people and getting girls. Long story short, we dont click as roommates. Over some shit, we had a fist fight. I stayed in my room with a black eye while that girl showed up again and fucked him. Then after that, her sister showed up a day later. I overheard the conversation, apparently her sister felt sorry for me enough to ask him if she should give me a piece. I hadnt gotten laid since 4 years before that. My brother told her that my dick was small. They then continued to fuck and sometimes there was her friend in the mix too.