What would Sup Forums like to do to her?

What would Sup Forums like to do to her?

throw her in a gas chamber

buy her some decent clothes, looks awful

clean her teeth
with my cock

She gotta five head

Use her as cum dump. Does she come with a bag over her head?

Brake her back and use her as a human sex toy for a week filling her holes with cum as I break her bones and ruin her

Another pic of her

Better pic of her

MODS MODS

FAGGOT FAGGOT

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

Get some turtle wax and shine up that acre of forehead.

>passed out
>crying
Choose one faggot

Both

Because you're a summerfag

More of her feet??

Get a load of this fucking guy over here.

>better pic of her

No, no its not.

Either she has no gay friends or god exists and chose to give her shit taste in everything. You can't fix that. Even in the absolute darkness of space I'd still see a reason not to have drunken hate sex with her.

bump for more pics

spitlubed anal whhile biting all over, squeezing her tits into bruises.
even i think is an edgelord

yes.please

Slam her against the wall spreading her legs. Forcefully finger fuck her until shes crying. Face time her dad as I rape tell her the only way I will stop if she begs "daddy to cum in her and make her pregnant" as she says it I pull out face fucking her then cum down her throat. Make her kiss her dad good buy over facetime.

fucking more op

Ask her why she has a bigger forehead than a Klingon. Tell her to stop shopping at Sluts 'R Us.

Tazer her until shes unconscious on the floor. Take her into a store room and hang her upside down, her mouth at my dick level. Her mouth fallen open, I thrust my hard cock up inside her mouth and throat. Throat fuck her while playing with her pussy her until I cum hard.
Take her down, hog tie her from the ceiling, wait a bit then swap between fucking her pussy and and ass until I cum deep in her bruised and ripped pussy.

more pics fucking nigger

Kek

lick her feet