Hey SJWs, have you tried drinking bleach?

>Hey SJWs, have you tried drinking bleach?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4lFSq_Efzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dead Milkmem reference surely

Dead Milkmeme

edgy af

hes a male rights activist isnt he....

>Women are the most decadent sluts since the fall of Rome
-Anthony MRAlt-Right Fantano

cuck confirmed

He made an unoriginal joke to pander to the anti-SJW crowd for views because he's getting desperate for views.

you can't have attention without backlash

90% of youtube is anti-SJW, it's pretty much the safest opinion to hold

He's a liberal, but pretends to tote alt-right shit to cater to his retarded fanbase (you guys).

The guy is friends with Sargon and TheAmazingAthiest. He probably considers himself a "classical liberal" like his buddies.

Reminds me of my favorite John Stuart Mill quote:
"LMAO DRINK LE BLEACH! R U LE TRIGGERED? GET KEKED LMAOOOOOO"

wtf I love sjws now

"Hey welfare queens, get cucked"
-John Locke

It means he has a small penis.

This guy was terrible even when he wasn't pandering

Yeah, I never got the love for him. He has a terrible sense of humour and I never found his reviews very insightful. Now he's just acting like an edgy manchild, it makes it so much easier for me to disregard everything he has to say.

anyone got the comment where he talks about being a cuck & going to gyms to get bulled by black mene

IS THERE

Mill was a cuck, but not as big of one as Marx

Did he actually say this? I don't watch his channel.

Probably, his other channel thatistheplan is pretty anti-SJW and he is friends with Chris Ray Gun who uses the bleach thing like a catchphrase.

Unfortunately for Fantanamo Bay he isn't as entertaining as Chris and less substantial than Sargon. I'm not going to sit through him reviewing memes (literally) just for some half-baked social commentary.

It's from this

youtube.com/watch?v=O4lFSq_Efzk