youtube.com/watch?v=tfrbsTWv9eU
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2Xe4xrNi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just don't do anything?

Honey? I'm in big trouble.

When are the new episodes coming out?

I KNEW IT

I KNEW WHAT THIS WAS

Who will play him in the eventual biopic?

I wish someone would stream and we could watch and chat together.

I fucking love TCAP

>When he pours a drink and the ice is in a huge chunk and falls into the glass

If those guys just fap to that kind of stuff I don't really know if they deserve to be in jail.

Of course they are sick bastards but a fap doesn't hurt anyone.

AM I BEING DETAINED

>I thought you were real funny on Opie and Anthony

It stops being fantasy when they come to our house and solicit sex with an under age child

>I want to BLANK your BLANK
what did he mean by this?

I MUST GO SHOPPING

He's a funky monkey

So... when is this shit gonna happen?

ATLANTIC CITY

If you end up is this scenario what is the best alibi you could possibly have?

I thought you was wanting to be shaved...down there.

It's a question

our house?

whaaat

no way

I don't want this cookie anymore

I don't have a last name

>that guy that showed up to the house then tried talk his way out by saying it was his friend on the computer talking to the decoy

Not vidya

Hey Sup Forumsedditer, fuck off.

>NO RUBER
What did he mean by this?

wording this, would love to watch some predators being caught with Sup Forums

Fuck you Sup Forumsedditor

>I DID NOT DO ANYTHING YET

>Slams his sunglass down like a manchild

Caught with his hand in the cookie jar lmao

Go back to your containment board.

What did he want the decoy to put in the fridge?

YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T WANT THIS COOKIE ANYMORE

Why did he lie to his mom about going to Atlantic City?

>30 b but it kinda big on me right now i still growin

>an adult policeman typed this
fucking kek

what's wrong with his eyebrow?

SHUUUURE

but there's literally no under age child. 2 words son: internet roleplay chatroom

>DO U HAVE CONDOM?
>no
>I MUST GO SHOPPING

t. pathetic pedo trying to justify himself

OH CAWD

You can read all of the transcripts from those fucking chats on that watchdog group's website. They are simultaneously the most hilariously spergtastic and creepy thing on the planet.

perverted-justice.com/
They fucking rank the pervs and berate them.

One thing is to fap, the other is to deliberately go to a underage's house with condoms.
>but there wasn't any underages, it was an actor
There was intent and who's to say it was their first time doing that kind of shit?

the site's down for me

Where are these chat rooms adult men and kids are using?

I imagine it would actually be kinda fun to pretend to be a preteen or child for money. Hell, anons do it for free everyday.

S L I M Y
L
I
M
Y

Yahoo or something.

I signed up as summergirl2004 and it wasn't long before I had men hitting on me

Exactly though, who is to say? The government is arresting people for assumed crimes not commited they baited people into almost committing. It should be illegal

perverted-justice.com/?con=darthkaveli

How the fuck do you fall for this shit?

>i thught u had like magic powers n could magic yourself there lolz
> lolz... well i dunno, coz im not telepathyic or whatever that word is lolz

This dude got caught twice within 24 hours. Mind blown.
youtube.com/watch?v=FZK7Zx7s0Vg

You're right. These men should be free to do what they like

You're a good christian, teaching rotten children the error of their ways. Bring a bible and pamphlets.

If you meet at the kids house and her parents aren't home you can pretend that you were scouting the place for a burglary or a kidnapping. You'll still go to jail but maybe you won't be raped to death by other sick criminals.

To my understanding they use a few different places. But a lot of the ones from TCAP were on yahoo.

>intent

how can there be intent if there's no real person to carry said crime out on?

it's not entrapment if the cops don't initiate

Better safe than sorry, tho
What if it was a real girl? Hansen always said that in the show and most of the guys tell him they would have chicken out, but still they had condoms with them and sometimes booze.

Oh hey, I was just reading this guy's too. I stopped when he said about training her as a submissive.

do you think the guys doing the bait are getting hard when they type this shit out?

ahh I see you know your judo well...

Do you not know what intent means?

Fucking /r9k/

>you can pretend that you were scouting the place for a burglary or a kidnapping
Are you retarded? You may as well say you were planting a bomb.

>mfw listening to old episodes of O & E right now

They actually talked about what they're legally and not legally able to do. There's a video clip where Chris Hansen himself actually explained that the people posing as underage children actually have to be very careful to avoid saying anything that could be twisted around to look like entrapment. They have to stick to very ambiguous talk, they specifically ask them to bring things like condoms or alcohol though because that is ambiguous enough to avoid being claimed as entrapment but allows them to better prove that the adult came to the home with intent of corrupting a minor. That's why you see a lot of the pervs they catch come to the fake house with booze and condoms.

>did you intend to have sex with this 14 year old girl?
>who's not actually 14

there was no intent to have sex with a 14 year old girl because there was never a 14 year old girl. The bait is always of legal age.

No, I mean the way they talk is so over the top that it doesn't even look real.

Jesus Christ you're a thick cunt aren't you. They still believed there was a kid there to sexually abuse whether the kid was real or not. they came to the house in order to molest a child.

The pedos never know there is no minor, until Chris Hansen shows up, all they know is that they are going to fuck a 14 years old.

You can intent to do something without it actually being possible.
As far as they knew there was a 14 year old girl and so they intended to meet her.

If I try and buy a missile from a fed I intended to buy the missile even though he never had a missile to sell in the first place.

No they didn't. They came to the house to have sex with a specific person who was not actually underage.

shiet.

Yeah well you have to keep in mind just exactly the type of people go around trying to bang 12 year olds. They're incredibly sperg-y man, but once they find an object of lust to latch onto spaghetti just comes flying out of their pockets. It starts to not seem so outrageous once you watch some of the clips of the show where the guys say some really raunchy, fucked up stuff and Hansen totally calls them out on it. They get so embarrassed.

>I know, I'll just call it b8! then I don't have to deal with the fact that I'm wrong!

typical

>ima fuck ya in every room so no matter where u go u will remember me
I kek every time. Alpha as fuck

Also never let them fool you into feeling sorry for them. They will say and do anything to remove any responsibility for their actions from their shoulders. They only think what they're doing is wrong when they get caught; if they can, they will try to do it again. Take this kid for example, he's like 20 in this clip and acts like he'll never do it again. Dude now has multiple charges for trying to diddle kids. youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE

it's absurd the amount of times i've rewatched pred episodes. these never stop being entertaining

>entire life ruined in front of a national audience
>has absolutely nothing to go back to
>wonder why he goes on to commit more crime

lol

is that John Stossel

sick libertarian fuck

Well do you actually have a bomb?
No?
Guess who is going to get raped to death for being a filthy pedo in prison. You are!

youtube.com/watch?v=dRZo8CHsgp8

He's not a fucking bank robber genius, it's not like he's a recidivist criminal because that's the only way he can make money. The guy want's to bang children; if he really felt guilty about the first time around and really meant it when he swore up and down while crying that he'd never do it again then why did he proceed to get further convictions for the same shit?
This isn't a career criminal who robs people for money to survive, this is a predator who seeks out vulnerable children to gratify his deviant sexual lust.

I WAS GOIN TO ATLANTIC CITY

>13 and 14 year olds
>innocent children

LOL

Don't want to all Sup Forums on such a cute thread but all those whites, spics, terrorists and asians. The BBC is the only civilized culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfrbsTWv9eU
Whos your favorite guy?

>teen girls
>innocent

I found out recently that some slightly retarded (no, really, like actual mental retardation) guy who lives a few blocks from me got arrested a while ago for something like this. Story goes like this:
>guy is 21
>meets girl online
>girl claims to be his age (she's not, she's 14)
>forms bond
>they chat for months, he wants to meet
>she gets scared, tells her parents
>they tell the cops
>cops pull a TCAP using a decoy
>arrest guy
>he never even knew she was 14 until the trial
>he didn't quite understand what he did wrong
Honestly I don't think he did anything wrong myself, she was the liar in this.
>he still got convicted and sent to jail

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2Xe4xrNi4
>Generic white male

I mean, how, how do you even fucking do the mental gymnastics to do that, thats whats fascinating to me.

Where are you getting facts of story from?