How do we fix this board?

How do we fix this board?

more /bribri/

Post more memes

Cunny posters need to post in GoT threads. Those redditors get out of control every week with it.

Remove Sup Forums. That's literally the only thing needed. It will never happen because the mods are video game playing trash though.

Anime and your version of borderline pedo shit like the post below you

It worked for Sup Forums , Sup Forums , temporarily/sp/ and Sup Forums outside the stormfront threads you can't fix that

Cracking down on raceb8 should be a start

More TV/Movie discussion and less Sup Forums bait.

Ban the pedos and the foot fetishists. Kill the pedophilic foot fetishists

more /wisslpb/

Remember how Sup Forums use to be the board with the pedo rep? What the fuck happened?

Did that girl have a plastic surgery or what?

Her fucking face looks horrible now or maybe she is just growing ugly.

More waifus.

ban capeshit

i just saw her on broadway in the crucible and i swear she made eye contact with me for like 3 seconds.

Encourage Pepe trope threads

Ban Game of Thrones threads and Dr.Who threads.
More Eazy E posting.
Ban all subhuman Mexican redditor Pestposters.
Ban all the Spoony threads and make Latza gets more abundant.
Keep the capeshit in generals. Only 2 threads at a time. 1 for Marvel, 1 for DC.

Ban capeshit and generals

Good for you user!

>More Eazy E posting.
>Keep the capeshit in generals. Only 2 threads at a time. 1 for Marvel, 1 for DC.
These too.

we should invite reddit

more waifus

A more attractive child. Your standards have gone to shit if you think that ugly cunt is any kind of good.
I can't wait till puberty destroys her and you idiots move on.

>Ban Game of Thrones threads and Dr.Who threads.
See, I'm coming at this from someone who browses these threads. I must say it again: ffs do a /got/ temp board while the season airs at least. It's only ten weeks. Have a goddamn rolling sticky every Sunday.
>Keep the capeshit in generals. Only 2 threads at a time. 1 for Marvel, 1 for DC.
More mods / janitors. This board needs a police state for a bit.