Redpill me on why people hate mike love

Redpill me on why people hate mike love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZSAQX2uuUY
youtube.com/watch?v=FZbthkfJNFE
mountvernonandfairway.de/mike.htm
youtu.be/0SriaRRcA6w?t=1h1m11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is ass

As a starter guide:
>Was the main reason Smile never happened, then took way too much credit for the finished product when it did come out
>Wasn't too big on Pet Sounds either, I don't think
>Sued Brian Wilson, who everyone loves, for songwriting credits on songs he wrote like one line of
>Tried to sue Brian Wilson again for releasing a solo promo CD which he said would damage the band's reputation or something like that
>Sued pretty good guy Al Jardine for touring as "Al Jardine of the Beach Boys"
>This: youtube.com/watch?v=oZSAQX2uuUY
>This: youtube.com/watch?v=FZbthkfJNFE (and the whole of pic related)
>Was kind of a dick to Van Dyke Parks
>Pressured Brian into performing again when he really was not well enough to do so
>By far the least talented member of the band, yet has by far the biggest ego
And there's probably way more stuff he's done along the way. He's had his moments of good such as writing the lyrics and vocal melodies of Good Vibrations, but he's an arsehole.

>Was kind of a dick to Van Dyke Parks
yea

also id like to add on that he had a daughter that he abandoned and then refused to pay for her life saving surgery, causing her to needlessly die

Source on that one, because holy shit

mountvernonandfairway.de/mike.htm

what did Sponsored Links mean by this?

pretty much this.
I don't know if everything said about him is true, but he really does seem like an ass, and Brian could've possibly gone way farer if he didn't slow him down

But honestly though i like his voice

shut the fuck up

because they all love mike hate instead.

Who was the worst: Mike Love, Murry Wilson or Gene Landy?

Even though I hate Mike, he was not in the same league as Murry and Gene.
Murry physically abused Brian horribly, and I don't think Mike ever raised a hand to him, and Gene drugged Brian for years.
Mike was still pretty horrible though, with all the suing.
I think overall I'd rate it
>Murry
>Gene
>Mike
Just because there's something especially horrible about a father abusing their own kid/an adult abusing a child.

the recent movie that demonized him. /thread

underrated

FUCK YOU MIKE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Lol that induction speech.

"our parents left us money for food and we rented music equipment"

Even I was promised an illustrious career in music and a life of luxury, I don't think I would have been able to not spend that money on pizza.

kek

If you use the term "redpill" unironically, you'd probably love Mike Love.

>dick to Van Dyke

Kek.

C'mon, he is not the main reason why Smile didn't happen, Brian was schizo as fuck at the time.
He is a total dick, but he is not the devil, the main reason why he dislikes Van Dyke is because he is a deeper guy that took his place as Brian's writing partner.

this

it's a meme he's the creative force behind the Beach Boys

>tfw my post becomes a meme that has been used a couple of times

that was your post? explain youself
why do you sympathize with mike love

>kokomo

Bitch Boys.

Hi Mike

If Brian ran the Beach Boys they would have been banrupt before they could even release anything. Mike Love is that realistic person at Brians side who makes sure they do what is realistic

well memed

Its an amalgamation of two posts. Most of it is mine. I cant speak for the other guy but it was more a reaction to the movie. The movie trivialized the other boys to push the le Brian the saintly retard genius meme.

Hey now well it's a love thing

That's a very optimistic way of looking at things.

fuck you I came here to post this
>tfw the Valley looks every bit as shitty and dull 60 years ago as it does today

in a weird way i like it just because the plain, uniform scenery reminds me a bunch of movies with similar settings

What proof do you have that supports that.....
Like, what proof at all

great starter guide desu. saved for future threads

youtu.be/0SriaRRcA6w?t=1h1m11s
from Brian himself. Mike was absolutely a GIANT reason that he didn't finish the album. he was an incredibly sensitive person, and for his own cousin to hate all of the music he was making at the time must have crushed him

this is over an hour and a half long
can you tell me which part he talks about mike

are you from the valley?

gene landy was so much worse than mike or murry by a ton. sociopathic fuck

murry was worse than mike but only because he physically abused brian. it's weird because you could say murry was responsible for brian's genius in a way. he fostered brian's love of music, coached him in the studio, etc.

and i mean mike foiled some of brian's most ambitious musical stuff, so that's pretty big. it's hard to gauge who is worse. brian's had a sad sad life (but also a great one)

the link literally includes a timestamp. are you on mobile?

it's at 1:01:11

>it's weird because you could say murry was

responsible for brian's genius in a way
and you could say landy was responsible for brian not dying from weighing 300 pounds, but that doesnt make anything he did to him okay

i just dont see how landy was much worse than murray, care to explain?

kek
this bitch....

>and you could say landy was responsible for brian not dying from weighing 300 pounds, but that doesnt make anything he did to him okay
i mean that's a fair statement but also obviously there could have been a great psychologist who could have helped brian a ton without also controlling his life and ruining his mental health in the long-term. just like there could have been a father who could have nurtured brian's love of music without being abusive.

it's weird because we don't know if brian would be the same person without murry, but we know brian could have had a better career without landy.

i think i'm giving murry a pass just because he was around before brian's genius, but i'm not actually advocating what he did, it was despicable. i just wonder if it somehow made brian more productive or creative

honestly i think that the reason why people always think abusive parents' abuse makes children "more productive or creative" is because usually behind the abuse, there is some unrelated learning

murray was an abuser and a musician, and people somehow think it was the abusiveness and not the musical background that helped brian (depsite brian saying how he hears his fathers voice in his head telling him he cant write music well)

think of it this way: if it was abuse that made children talented, a lot more parents would be abusing their kids

overall i think that what made brian so special was natural talent, he was truly exceptional and not just in ways that can be taught/influenced

>if it was abuse that made children talented, a lot more parents would be abusing their kids
i don't know about that

>he was truly exceptional and not just in ways that can be taught/influenced
i'm not arguing against that at all; it's completely obviously that brian was a natural genius

what i mean is that do you really think there weren't some geniuses out there that had different life circumstances, maybe didn't have a musical background, weren't pushed at all, that didn't become anything?

i just wonder whether murray had anything to do with brian's success. he was a horrible man but brian has said in the past that he wouldn't have been successful at all without his father

Fuck this privileged piece of shit

>unironically using the term privilege

worse than using the term redpill desu

kek

>some geniuses out there that had different life circumstances, maybe didn't have a musical background, weren't pushed at all, that didn't become anything
>i just wonder whether murray had anything to do with brian's success

what i was saying wasnt that murray was completely unresponsible for brians success, i was trying to say that murrays ABUSE was not the reason for brians success

having a family that would sing harmonies/had a piano brian could practice on from since he was a child probably made making music far more natural for him

to be fair, mike brags about how much better in life he did than the wilson brothers, despite having the privilege of being born into a wealthy family without abusive parents or mental illness

holy shit.....