I spent $200 for $300 worth of bad-dragon products last night, im getting a twitch, a jt...

i spent $200 for $300 worth of bad-dragon products last night, im getting a twitch, a jt, and a cocksheath to add to my collection
>pic related

2nd from right is a fuckin horse anus ??

What the fuck man

No, second from right is a raindeer boypussy.
third from the left is my horsey butthole

Holy shit, disgusting
Have you ever fucked some furniture ?

why would you fuck furniture?

I'm sorry for you

Why would you fuck a reindeer a horse you sick cunt

2nd time in as many days you have started a thread with a picture of your collection of fap toys based on imaginary animal genitals. Are you aware women exist or do you just like being vilified for being a kissless virgin blowing a fortune on lumps of rubber?

because animals and furry are sexy, and some have unique sex organs that are better than human women.

i dont like women, and i figure even if i have spent over a thousand dollars on my collection, that is over the time span on 4 years, and i probably would have spent more to get pussy from a girlfriend.

i also jsut dont like women, i find them distasteful. and i dont really want a relationship, they seem so cumbersome

Pic of you using one

Virgin 30year-old hairy fatass spotted

Yes but those sex organs are for the animals, not you.

Why

You got a one time user deal I see

why not for me?
people have been fucking animals since the dawn of time, animals have interspecies sex with each other, why not with humans?

becuase they are 100x better than you hand.

Because I don't have mental problems. Because I'm not an animal or a Muslim.
I don't live in a fantasy world where I think that I can fuck dragons and ponies.

kek

>its the "anything i dont like ismental illness" meme

No it's the : wanting to fuck deer and dragons is a mental illness fact. Go ahead ask your parents what they think.

So, when you ask your parents for chicken tendies, and they call you a faggot, it's correct?

The mental illness isn't necessitated if a nigger wants to fuck a dragon or a deer. It's usually present when they want to do so, however. It's possible to have a fetish without being batshit crazy. It's also possible to be crazy without having a batshit fetish.

So 99% of the population would call you insane for fucking your crazy sex toy's.

But your normal. It's everyone else that's crazy.
That must be an interesting way to look at the world.

Well, yes, that's how it works. 99% of the population could be operating on folk logic and /x/-tier reasoning skills. But I don't own any sex toys. I just wanted to point out how quickly you were going to make yourself look like a tit.

You remember when more than 50% of the "modern world" thought the Earth was flat, and the Sun revolved around the Earth? Remember when more than 50% of the "modern world" ate lead on purpose?

have you thought about seeing a psychologist?

Have you thought about being less retarded? You just don't understand how human beings function, and now you're falling back to your last resort/s. Your method of verifying things in the world involves not thinking for yourself... and asking others to spoonfeed you things, regardless of whether they're right or wrong.

Which is fine, because this group includes most of everyone- and they all behave exactly like baby ducks. They'd all probably drink bleach if you made a mock presentation and told them it was good for them.

Did you know bleach can take stains out of carpets? It can also remove harmful toxins from your digestive tract in small amounts.

How old are you because you are coming across as though you are about 12