I knowingly fucked a married chick and now I feel morally shit about it. Am I a faggot?

I knowingly fucked a married chick and now I feel morally shit about it. Am I a faggot?

She probably would have cucked the guy anyways if she hadnt cucked him with you dont worry about it

I've cucked before and was a different feeling to this. You'd think if I could cuck someone I'd be cool with this...

Thats the rationale of a scumbug.

Yeah, OP the fact you knew she was married makes you a piece of shit. She's definitely more in the wrong than you, but Still...

um no, maybe it was an open marriage? Should you feel like shit? If she was hot and young then yes

I have done the same and feel bad but not because of the fucking someones wife but because I met the husband and became friends with him and I know his wife is fucking atleast 5 other guys behind his back.

Do they have kids??
if not you should tell the guy

Wait wait wait, i solved it! Was she your wife? Congrats user!

Definitely not an open marriage.
I guess the faggot part would be if I ended it due to morality issues even though she is pursuing me for more?

You're not the one who cheated. So yeah, you're a faggot.

You can't do shitty things just to feel bad about them.

If so, just don't do shitty things.

If you're going to be like that, it has to be without regret, without a single care for others, it's the only way that works.

You have to not care and not get caught when pulling shit. If you can't manage both, you're not someone that should do these things.

Newly married. If kids I don't think I could do it at all.

Let him know.

It's the only way to assuage the guilt.

Dude, I been fucking a married chick for 5yrs now, every single week with few exceptions, every single week. I felt bad at times, but I don't fuck with her marriage(other than fucking her) and try to get her to leave or shit. We just get along very well and fill voids for each other that others do not.

Don't be hard on yourself. Shit happens. Just don't fuck with her relationship with her hubby. If she is not happy, she will do what she does, just don't try and influence her.

I feel like I'm on the verge of becoming this sort of person.
I'm already a cunt.
But do I want to cross that line??

Or instead of being a total edgelord, just be grateful for getting laid and learning something about yourself. Apparently having sex with married women is not something that suits you.

She used you for sex and the husband for financial security

Both of you got cucked

>have sex with someone's wife
>don't fuck with their relationship

Nice work, anons.

I've fucked several married women, usually from craigslist when they were on the verge of separating from their husbands. I think I did them a favor by helping them get some satisfaction so they don't have to be celibate. Makes everyone happier!

I think I got the better end of the deal.

You sound like you hate yourself.

Will this be your excuse to hate others and do shitty things to them so you hate yourself more?

Or will you look for things to do that make you hate yourself less?

>She initiated the sex, not you

Keep telling yourself that

Fuck user you might have hit the nail on the head.
I do hate myself.

yes

yes

i fucked a married woman back on vacation

you've got to let christ into your heart bro, it's the only way.

Unless you black bagged her, and dragged her into your van.
I'd say she's the one who should feel guilty.

I'd say 3 Hail Marys and chalk it up as a lesson learnt

First fuck this
Second, try harder and be more aware, don't do things just to feel bad about them, know yourself and stick to the naughty you can live with.

Letting go this way only makes you have a worse opinion about yourself which let's you do worse, which starts it all over again.

Nah not into that shit.

I was coked up at the time but she was completely sober.

Already took 3 Valium to forget about it.

Yeah I know it sounds like an oxymoron for sure. But really, she says if anything I have helped her marriage. I am her bff. He has no clue. We aren't stupid and all over emotional. That gets you into trouble always. I guess that is how we bee doing it without issue for 5+yrs now. Met her on my commute to work, just 2 strangers on a bus.

And wouldn't you as well man.

Do you know the guy? If not, then you haven't betrayed anyone's trust. Impossible to owe some sort of duty to a guy you've never met.

The onus is all on the cheating wife for this one, not you. Society just finds it more acceptable for the husband to bash you instead of the adulterer.

ITT:

Do unto others totally escapes most posters grasp.

No unless you know her husband.

None of this Bible shit plz.

She obviously has low standards and chose to fuck with you. How does that make you pheel?

>she says if anything I have helped her marriage.
you know that this is bullshit right?
she is just trying to not think of herself as a shitty person

>bible

yes yes a thousand times yes

In the ten years I've been single I've refused 2 chicks because they were married, this post makes me regret those decisions less, thanks op

>gf
>ex
>wife

What does it take for this shit to die, go shill this isn't random. You fucking fuck.