Why do guys think its gay to get their ass licker/fingered?

why do guys think its gay to get their ass licker/fingered?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends if its a man or a woman

This

woman

i think we can all agree the former is gay

My girlfriend loves to lick my ass. Loves it when I sit on her face. Loves to shove her fingers inside as far as she can while I blow my load on her chest. She loves it. I love it. It's not gay.

Some dudes need to realize that just because gay people are big into butt sex, doesn't mean stuff involving the butt is gay.

Gay people also enjoy blowjobs and jerking off, but somehow that's not gay?

If a girl is finger banging some dude's ass, it's not gay because it's a girl doing it. If it is a dude finger banging some dude's ass, then that's gay.

Just the same as if you get a blowjob from a girl, it's not gay (even tho gay guys give each other blowjobs), but if a dude is getting a blowjob from a dude, then that's gay.

i agree 100% but some people seem to think getting your ass touched at all means your gay

its pretty gay

i used to get jumpy when my ex went for my ass ended up loving it im straight btw

but how is it gay if its a girl?

Straight here, love getting my ass licked by the wife. But penetration hurts me (super sensitive asshole, a big taco bell shit will have me down and out for 36 hours).

Nothing to do with it being gay. Guys who are that preoccupied with it clearly have something they're hiding or are ashamed of.

>a girl is fingering your ass
>a girl is licking your ass
>if someone is doing something to a males asshole its gay.

Can we have the pic's source please ?

this

Nice bait boyo

>if someone is doing something to a males asshole its gay.

But why? Because gay people do it? Gay people also suck each others dicks. Remember that next time you're getting a blowjob from your local prostitute... gay people do it so it must be gay to get your dick sucked.

Bait harder you negroid. If your woman won't do this for you then she isn't that into you not wife material for sure.

ITT closteted homos try to reason with themselves why theyre not gay

idk it sorry

Ex-gf used to lick my ass all the time and I loved it. It had crossed my mind that maybe I'm a faggot but I don't like dudes so figured I wasn't.

Nasty. Hope I don't know you both irl.

OP here was thinking this

Why? Because niggers like it. And niggers are also the most gay race out of any race in America.

Ergo, liking to get your ass licked is the behavior of gay niggers, a group I have no desire to emulate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

That's your opinion. I personally think watching wrestling and hanging out with all dudes at a sausage fest to watch other dudes in tight spandex hug eachother over a football is wayyyyy gayer than a fine bitch licking your muddy spider.

Because it fucking is you faggot

I don't think it's gay, and I've personally never tried it, although I would like to. But not with my gf / wife. I don't know why, I still think it's quite dirty to do it and I believe I wouldn't be able to look at the person I love in the eyes after doing such a nasty thing. Maybe I'm just not ready for it.

Then I would love to try it with a one night stand but the problem is that it's not really the kind of stuff you try when you're having sex with someone for the 1st time.

So yeah it's quite a big deal for me

now thats gay

>watching a sport
>getting your asshole licked by a chick
[spoiler] youre gay [/spoiler]

give me a reason nigger

>it's not really the kind of stuff you try when you're having sex with someone for the 1st time.

I got into assplay when I was a kid, like 15. Every single girlfriend I had after that did it and every one night stand after that did it to me. Just make sure you're clean, have a few beers, pick up some chick, and when you get to your place just tell her to do it. 70% of the time you'll get a girl that's like "ehhh idk, oh well fuck it" but then that 30% that are already super into it jump right in and before you know it they're elbow deep inside of you.

I've never had a one night stand. It is ok to eat a girl's ass in that situation or will she freak the fuck out?

I love eating ass and it's one of my "ace up the sleeve" moves cause so few guys will do it but I don't wanna piss some bitch off by going for it day 1

in football the quarterback yells hut hut while he reaches in another grown mans ass

I don't think it's gay I just think it's really dirty and would only let a random whore do it. I don't want a girlfriend that would eat ass that's fucking disgusting.

oh thats gay but a chick reaching in your ass isnt?

it's only dirty if you don't clean it

>elbow deep inside you
>"no its not gay because a girls doing it!!"
>faggot

most girls eat ass shell just have licked another dudes ass and not yours

my wife fingers my ass while im moments away from coming...feels amazing. just one finger and not past the first knuckle...which according to Howard Stern is not gay..Anything more than one finger or pass the her first knuckle is approaching gayness.

>using howard stern as a source

its not gay if you like butthole pleasures its gay if a man fucks you in the ass or you suck a dick/ fall in love with another dude also if you like dick/muscles etc

sexuality isnt as simple as this is gay this is not

so its not gay if she just licks it?

I bet you kiss girls too you fucking fag

I came buckets when some dude licked and fingered my butthole
I'm straight by the way

OP here

no your now

not*

fuck

this

its still pretty gay, but less gay than getting fingered

isnt something gay or not gay? and how is loving to do dirty shit with girls gay no matter what it is?

side note anything with guys is gay obviously

theres differnet levels of gay you faglord

ok idk i just like girls that shit doesn't make sense to me but please explain why guys think butt stuff with girls is gay

if a girl does it its not gay, and it feels amazing

then you dont understand the genius and power that is Howard Sterns taint.