How did you win her over Sup Forums?

How did you win her over Sup Forums?

Smoking some buds and feeling feels get in here fags and share a tale

MDMA in an empty abandoned mall. We talked about everything and anything. I learned she was an oxy addict, was in a cult, is a thief and was molested. Love wore off when the drug did, touching her when on it was bliss though.

Also imma smoke cannabis with my mother for the first time today since she found out about my habit yesterday. Advice?

Didn't have to, it was classic love at first sight. Completely mutual. Met, got together 9 days later, spent the next 7 years together. Soulmates, if you believe in that kinda thing. I royally fucked up earlier this year, and she went to a different state. Shes back and we're on better terms. Praying I can win her back. She was my best friend and I abandoned her when she needed me the most. I broke a promise, a really important one. Got with someone else and justified all of it by saying "I'm doing what's best for my children."
Turns out new girl, that I knowingly did not get with for love, was the most cruel, vindictive person I've ever met.
So now, I'm just trying to pick up the pieces of my life and pray I can get my best friend back.

LOL
R.O.M.A.N.T.I.C.S_A.R.E_C.U.C.K.S

fact- drugs are for losers

>inb4 a bunch of people lying about fake jobs and families

Yea... it fucks you in the end. But it feels damn good to have something like that. I missed her constantly the last few months and thought I could just get over it. We had our problems, but we had them together atleast. New girl was a complete piece of shit and brought out the worst in me.

No wonder she left you.
You look fat, and those nails are disgusting.
Whatever you say. Shouldn't you be in Sunday school fuckboi?

The creases in this hand glisten from sweat

Hey... Sup Forumsros, can I tell my life story?

what strain is that

I won her over by showing her how smart I am.

I showed her my brains.

We had sex that night.

Being funny and genuinely nice because i actually liked her. Also called her on her bs whenever she would try to pull it on me. Girls don't want a pushover or an asshole. They want a combination of both.

Karma got you, now don't fuck that shit up user. Godspeed.

>692793427
well, i was just being honest about who she is, then i came out and told her that I'm in love with her. she recently broke up with me for a reason she hadnt specified, said she's a dick for ending relations, and she wants to be "just friends."
>inb4 i gave her my shirts bc she thinks theyre cute.
>inb4 our 2 month-iversary.

pic related.

mfw

I always kept an eye out for her

Ketamine. Bitches love ketamine.

I merely existed.

And quit smoking weed. Spend your money on better things, lame-o. Or you know, quit feeling the need to let us know you're doing something as easy as taking a piss.

Good luck with that dopamine and serotonin deficiency down the road. Smoke weed erryday.

Being a good person. Showing her life didn't have to suck.

We had a thing about 3 years ago. Never went anywhere, stayed in touch and get together later for a month or so, she told me a bunch if shit in her past, molested, raped, abused. She had left her abusive ex and was with me but left after some dumb excuses and went back with him. Earlier this year we got back together, cut all ties with ex and we were together for 3 months. About a week ago she left me over some shit excuse again and is back hanging out with him.

The thing is he knows about her past and blackmails her, threatens to tell her parents what happened to her, nobody else knows, and it was a family member. The whole situation is kinda fucked and I know I should just walk away from her but I can't help but what to help her rid herself of this piece of shit. It's like he's brainwashed her, she's left him probably 5 times. Plus I really have a lot of feelings for her. We've been really close for about 3 years.

Wow sorry for being such a fag I'm just stoned I guess