Refered to as weed

>refered to as weed
>isn't common as fuck

it is common as fuck you stupid faggot

You don't find it on the ground everywhere

not where you live

>referred to as pot
>you cant put anything inside of it

only cause they run a huge billion+ dollar natural eradication program.
shit used to be growing everywhere pre 1920's

Many States still have random plants growing by highways.

yup, hopped a train and when it stopped in some bumfuck nowhere area and i got off to shit i found some huge wild plants growing near the tracks. at first i was amazed, then i realised it was literally everywhere that train tracks are.

I haven't paid for weed since highschool. Why give someone money that is literally growing and laying everywhere? Probably why everyone keeps moving to Florida.

You remember that selfish Dick head from your town, Steve? Wonder why you haven't aren't Steve in a while? Its cause he moved to florida. The Steves have ruined Florida for good.

so thats where he went

Smoking pot with my mother today, advice?

Weed is for losers.

Is it her first time?

Thats cause you don't live in central asia

Yes, she wants to try it because she found out about my use.

My dad was telling me about this once, its cuz back in the day when bums hoped train cars they would flick there seeds out the door.

Don't make her smoke too much, calm her down if she gets paranoid and tell her the effects of the trip so she should know what's coming. Put some nice music on the background and prepare for the munchies. You know basic stuff you do with a friend but it's your mom.

cannabis is a pest plant. if you let it grow it grows fucking everywhere

lol if that was the case why wouldn't people start growing actual weed instead of making it?

doesn't make sense to me

>instead of making it?

wut?

the shit that grows everywhere is not as potent as plants someone put work into growing in a controlled environment.

Also, the shit everywhere is probably a mixture of the male and female plants, (male plants don't get you high, they just make rope and canvas and shit).

it seems u fell for my bait

Sounds like you don't live in Canada. That shit grows all over in the wild where I live because of stoners tossing seeds everywhere for that sole purpose.

>posts a meme drinking alcohol
Yeah, only weed is for losers

It's probabky not native to your area retard, that's like saying I wonder why palm trees aren't common in russia. if it has the right environment to grow it's a weed and will extend rapidly