Do you envy me?

Do you envy me?

mine only cost 24 lol

Lmao it's worth the extra 6$

It's a shitty album anyway

No.

Get an exmilitary vinyl and I will be

Reprints are pretty cheap. Do you mena the original pressing?

Street Corner Music? Are you a fellow Metro Detroiter friend?

>he spent money on death grips sans ride

not envious at all

There's a thread right next to yours showing off 6 interview vinyls, get rekt pleb

Mine was $20.95

>vinyls

Ye

shit, mine was 35.00 and only had one disc in it, I got fucking jipped

This band is awful.

sweet, i go to street corner all the time

You have yo be a real Duenez to buy this one

I normally go to Dearborn and UHF. But corner store had the album in stock out of the 20 stores that I called. Also ordered Michigan from asthmatic kitty today too.

I try to avoid UHF and Found Sound because I feel they are a little overpriced and rarely have what I want. Though I did get the Soul Jazz Records "Punk 45: Burn Rubber City Burn! Akron, Ohio : Punk And The Decline Of The Mid West 1975 - 1980" compilation last time I was at Found Sound and it rules.

Yeah they are, but it depends from record to record. M&A was priced at 36.99$ today, same with good news. It's terrible tbqh.

>record store day grab
>death grips
>are you envious of me?
Lmao no, not at all actually

this

>a tattooed slut

who cares

i live in corktown and have no problem with beating the fuck out of you chubby ugly piece of shit white boys that listen to faggot music

come outside my block bitch i wanna spit on you

The most recent pressing is selling for $47 on discogs.

Luckily, i got mine for $33 :^)

how much you think it'll be worth in 20, 40 yeas from now? 2 cents or 2 dollars?

Wasn't really hard to get, there was a pretty big stack of them at the record store near my house.

>out of /3000
>Jealous

LOL

people in these recent purchases threads buy $50 records and play them on $60 turntables

~57 psy units, but by that people will buy vinyl records to eat rather than listen to

lmao the difference between this and your r/vinyl post

i knew youd be gay enough to say some shit like this let me rephrase...

IN A HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO WHEREIN THE US DOLLAR IS STILL IN TACT AND YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE IS JUST ABOUT THE SAME REGARDLESS OF THE PASSING OF DECADES

how much ya think that vinyl gon be worth? 2 cents or 2 dollas?

>my assburgers gives me the rustlies when i see someone i dont know do things on the internet

FW is one of the better DG albums
fight me, plebs

Ye kek. Hello.

Did you not cop :(

lol trips lmao