Thoughts?

Thoughts?

curious as well, have never seen

I loved it so much. It's really emotional and kind of fucking heartbreaking. It's a very human show. That's the best way I can describe it. Please watch it.

I just finished it right before I started this thread. I guess I just need to process it

>one episode is a middle-aged woman giving a monologue on adultery for 45 minutes
sounds like a cuck show tbf

It is not a monologue, I mean it is for the first 15 min but it turns into such a...hard...conversation about not killing yourself because you ruined your family

I heard anothing interview where c.k. said that he is going to get it on Netflix. I liked the idea of directly giving money to the creator but if you don't want to pay, you will still get to see it.

holier than thou propaganda

absolute cuck show

"LOL FUCK TRUMP"

How so? There was 0 preaching minus kurt Metzger, and his whole character was the annoying preachy guy at the bar.

I've seen the first 3 for now and loved each. It's just great writing. I hope it inspires others to do things a little differently. Too bad it got cancelled.
Exactly! Very human.

It did not get fucking canceled, it finished.
Who canceled it? C.k.? Why would he cancel himself?

Utter shit. Louis is so tryhard.

People like you are the exact reason he released it this way in the first place. He was cutting out the middle man and going straight to his audience. You don't have to like his stuff, but nobody is forcing you to pay $31 to watch something you hate. He put up a pay wall so that only his fans would put in the effort, and money, to see it.

This tbqphfamalamadingdong

they had some pro trump arguments too from kurt metzger, who is a trump supporter in real life

Too bad I didn't pay for it.
He probably doesn't mind though,
since he enjoys being cucked so much.

Excellent, best show of '16 so far. Absolute god-tier acting from Buscemi, Falco, Alda and Metcalf.

It had its moments, but I really wish Louis C.K. would stop being so serious. He puts so much gravitas behind everything, and it sounds like the characters are reading from his diary sometimes.

The political discussion between the hipster and Nick DiPaolo was pretty cringey, for example.

But it was alright. Like I said, had its moments.

it feels like what reality television could have been. Like everyone's flawed but no one's evil.

Louis doesn't seem to believe in having antagonists, just god/life fucking with people.seems to be enough

>There was 0 preaching

It was ok.

Some of it was ok.

It never told you,the audience, how to feel, or how you should. It only gave you the feelings of the characters