youtube.com/watch?v=Wa4nKCpteKg
youtube.com/watch?v=bmfWqnjgb8s
youtube.com/watch?v=nJZQWElEzQw
youtube.com/watch?v=S388aQiaNw8&list=PLqecCMJ_KokFX0XfGlI1iomPGVpxAWpPZ&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=nKQZvH5CTP8
youtube.com/watch?v=yzTuBuRdAyA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3r3oBkTqdo
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/
youtube.com/watch?v=TNRCvG9YtYI
youtube.com/watch?v=TW8US6ICao4
youtube.com/watch?v=HX76LXiqXHc
youtube.com/watch?v=mk-5w3Di0jk
youtube.com/watch?v=oEaaAPmLDUk&index=14&list=PLBbpFRTcs21RA0_H3DINcyvBSxHHpWKNS
youtube.com/watch?v=m5DOO8hKYKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Missing What.cd. All my friends are in town but i dont want to see them because i realized they secretly hated me. I was very quiet in high school and didnt talk to many people outside my group. I happen to be very good looking but really shy. girls would always ask about me to my friends and they would just cut me down

youtube.com/watch?v=sHgKGDlBGjc

>Stressed out from med school, but at least happy I'm home for a few days
>Built to Spill - The Plan

>im a 27-year-old idiot who wasted my entire life and there's no saving me
> June 21st by Jeff Rosenstock

>physical manifestation of depression becoming more prevelant in recent weeks, can't sleep without bruising or straining something
>Prison Sex by Tool

>future fascism rising
>Grimes - Butterfly

>depressed as fuck, need to do something radical to escape reality, need someone to love me and understand me

youtube.com/watch?v=Wa4nKCpteKg

>a good friend from my home town just got robbed at gunpoint and thrown into a van a few days ago. depressed as always, hate that I'm accustomed to it. just moved to a nicer town closer to Boston so I got nobody to talk to about that sort of shit, here.

>Duke Ellington - Haupe

>talking to crush and see that she likes me back
youtube.com/watch?v=bmfWqnjgb8s

>emptiness
>don't have one

>The voice you hear is not my speaking voice, but my mind’s voice. I have not spoken since I was six years old. No one knows why, not even me. My father says it is a dark talent, and the day I take it into my head to stop breathing will be my last. Today he married me to a man I have not yet met. Soon my daughter and I shall join him in his own country. My husband writes that my muteness does not bother him and hark this. He says, “God loves dumb creatures, so why not I?” ‘Twere good he had God’s patience, for silence affects us all in the end. The strange thing is, I don’t think myself silent. That is because of my piano. I shall miss it on the journey.
>to the edge of the earth

They still in the van or are they out now?

Struggling with crippling loneliness, I'm not listen to anything, thinking about suicide.

He got dropped at a Hannafords parking lot 20 minutes later, to my understanding

>recently decided to join Army to gain self-discipline and confidence that I've lacked for so long

>The Dead Flag Blues and that album in general are my favorites right now.

>Extremely Lonely and I miss my friends...

youtube.com/watch?v=nJZQWElEzQw

>Slightly sad and melancholic, but positive overall
>atm David Bowie - Heroes on repeat

>hungover, too afraid to grab my check because I called out of work today
>Modest mouse - breakthrough

>all of my friends bailed on me and now im completely alone

>teen suicide - salvia plath

>mom is visiting for the weekend and I work all weekend
>current fave: Pretend - two too high
youtube.com/watch?v=S388aQiaNw8&list=PLqecCMJ_KokFX0XfGlI1iomPGVpxAWpPZ&index=9

>Apathetic

>Futile Devices - Sufjan Stevens

today - danny brown

completely neutral towards everything

>beta virgin but also terrified of sex
>Lil Ugly Mane - No Slack in My Mack

are you terrified because you havent had sex yet or did some grill puke on you when she was on top?

>family is good-like but my life is empty and going nowhere
>maybe I should've gotten the Sun Ra thing at the record store today

>Swans - The Glowing Man

>terrified of sex
get a hooker and just get it over with. once you've done it a couple times you'll be over it and maybe wont want to do it ever again.

agreed

>terrified of sex
Thank God I'm not the only one
The fact I hate most of my dating pool and the fact I'm restricted to online shit to meet people fucking ruins everything though

>empty
>Sodom - City of God

>NEED a gf to cuddle with and love

>Radiohead - The National Anthem

>unsatisfied with life and a mix between boredom and sadness
>Chocolate Matter - Sweet Trip

>I have no idea how to make a move on a girl I have a thing for
I just don't know how to go in for a kiss or whatever. Do I tell her I really like her? Do I ask to kiss her? I'm not sure how she feels about me which only makes it harder.

>Three 6 Mafia - Da Summer

Good song choice. Hope life fills nicely you up soon.

>need gf

>Bad Days by The Flaming Lips

thanks user
life sure is hard when you're a social autist desu

I feel really tired this morning,been a bit stressed a bit lately because of my job situation and some fuckery.

I have had these 2 songs stuck in my head for the last week so I guess these qualify.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKQZvH5CTP8

youtube.com/watch?v=yzTuBuRdAyA

>Lonely as fuck, and tired of feeling lonely as fuck.

>Cassandra Gemini by The Mars Volta

>being worried i wont pass for a grill and will end up being a man with boiboobs
>frankie cosmos - fool

Hope it all works out for you, other people have told me how hard that is.

Good shit :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3r3oBkTqdo
Birthday came and went, Thanksgiving came and went, Black Friday is on its way out and I'm thoroughly apathetic about all of them.

>Horny
>Autechre - acroyear2

Hey man if you know that she likes you then she's gonna be as excited to kiss you as you are excited to kiss her. So just go for it. Unless you're a complete social autist I'm sure you have a vague idea of when a good time will be. Maybe put on a "romantic" song or something

Best of luck to you man!

try seeking therapy for your mental illness

Vocals sound so weird.

edgeey boi

just trying to let him know the suicide rate for trannies is disproportionately high and that maybe there's a safer way to get past his fetish without chopping his dick off

ok Sup Forums calm down

don't you care about his well being? better for him to realize he's making a mistake now than 5 years from now when there's no chance of going back

don't know if they kill themselves because they regret doing it or if it's a result of bullying user...

why do you think they get bullied?

normal people are fucking creeped out by trannies because usually its so obvious its just a dude in a dress. i'm not condoning the harassment i'm just saying the general population shouldn't have to pander to .1% just so they "dont hurt their feelings"

basically you present yourself as a freak you get treated like a freak

They kill themselves even more if they dont transition.

this guy said it trans people can do just fine, if you see them as freaks you're just an ignorant that can't accept other people's decisions when they don't affect you

that's just wrong, here's a couple sources to prove you wrong

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/

Thank you so much, user! You're too kind ;w;

Already am. Thanks for your concern. Won't go further into your posts, though, as you seem too """"based"""" for us to discuss anything.

>Really pissed of, and not knowing why I'm really pissed off
>Gorillaz - Gravity

it does affect me. it affects people with kids the most, you come across a dude in public who's trans and they ask "daddy whats that?" and how are you supposed to explain to them that's something normal? it's hard to do because it's not normal

also
>you just don't understand!!
>you're ignorant!!
ok lol

read a bit of the first article and it makes no sense, if I kill myself and I want to change gender and I don't do it and repress myself how would you even know that I killed myself because of that?

Pretty happy, gonna buy CD's tomorrow

Carousel by Mr. Bungle

>Grades are falling apart and haven't seen the girl I really really like in weeks, everything feels mundane and shit but thees nothing tot do about it until the weekend ends, where everything will feel like even more shit
Now That I'm Older - Sufjan Stevens

suicide notes, computer history searches, finding dildos and panties in their room, idk

is very easy, you tell the kid "it's a trans", you really are ignorant

i'd like my kids to grow up with a normal sex life then discover this shit on their own

everybody who comits suicide does that, of course

i dont get that quote... Their is still alot time bro. make some small steps towards improving your life... 27 is still really young.

Everyone just report this guy hes getting off topic

what if the kid also wants to change gender?

yeah we weren't talking about everyone who kills themselves, we were talking specifically about dudes who want to transition but repress themselves.

you would really let your kid change their gender? you're fucking stupid if you think 10 year olds are ready to make life decisions like that lol

how do you know if they do if they kill themselves? you're not thinking

>I'm nervous for the job interview next week but maybe things will finally get better

>B-Movie - Nowhere Girl

>;w;

jfc

yeah i get your point completely it's not complex. they investigate for reasons why they killed themselves and make assumptions

we're talking about a fella's feels, it's a feels thread

Angry, sad, lonely, in love and heartbroken.

youtube.com/watch?v=TNRCvG9YtYI

Not at 10 you goof, but dont shame them for having those thoughts and support them if it truly is their decision.

You just HAD to say that you were trans, right? Fuck you for ruining the thread.

this is a feels thread and that's their feel, YOU fuck off

>tfw you aren't terrified of sex you just dont want to feel used, you want to feel something real in a life full of fake shit
>people think it's beta to be a virgin

18+ it's their choice. i would be supportive of looking at other ways of dealing with it but if it's what they think they really want i can't stop them. i definitely wouldn't pay for it though

>confusion
>Mount Eerie - Voice in Headphones or Iceage - Plowing Into the Field of Love

youtube.com/watch?v=TW8US6ICao4
youtube.com/watch?v=HX76LXiqXHc

yeah, just bully your 10 yo child lmao

>yeah, just parent your 10 yo child lmao

get her drunk asf and get drunk yourself then you'll know whether you should kiss her

dude, at least let the hormones kick first.

>got 4 beers and half a blunt... happy the cowboys are going to finally win an owl. Been masturbating to this video alot. i have to go to Spain and bang some of their women.
youtube.com/watch?v=mk-5w3Di0jk

also if anyone knows any songs/albums for confusion feels pls recc

nah just bully the faggot, dealin with it? fuck no, kick him out of the house

you're too stupid for words

>Annoyed at how slowly I've grown as a person. I know exactly how to bring myself out of this period of stagnation I'm in, but I'm apathetic and have no ambition so I waste another year.

Cut them off. You'll find good friends eventually. I'm a good looking dude and would have friends that would find any reason to try and make me look bad. They are vampires and will just suck the energy out of you. You don't need that negativity.

As for me:
>Just started a bulking steroid cycle. Been getting super horny and just fucked my gf. She's hot and perfect but the whole time I was fucking her I was thinking of some chubby bitch from class. wtf is wrong with me?

youtube.com/watch?v=oEaaAPmLDUk&index=14&list=PLBbpFRTcs21RA0_H3DINcyvBSxHHpWKNS

>Using Roids
Lad atleast get a hold of TRT, its healthier for you.

>feed the attention whores or get out of my le thread :D

unironically kill yourself

all lies

so you want people to talk about your post only and not the others is that it?

stfu August

>my post

I just want attention seeking whores to go back to facebook. Is that too much for you to comprehend or...?

>I don't even know. Mostly numb.
>Boards of Canada - Buckie High

>feeling better. been going out to shows/clubs/friends almost every night for the past several weeks to try to escape reality, and it's been sort-of working
>Yoshino Yoshikawa - Telescope (Submerse Remix)

youtube.com/watch?v=m5DOO8hKYKw

>texted the girl that I'm currently interested in. Kinda bummed out that she hasn't responded in a while, but that's okay.

I have really been enjoying optimistic by radiohead lately