I just walked out on my job after 2 days because I realized working in a deli is fucking terrible. I'm only 18...

I just walked out on my job after 2 days because I realized working in a deli is fucking terrible. I'm only 18, and my dad is really mad that I did this. I also don't have any friends I can go move in with within 200 miles
What do?

Realize that you're not too good for a shit job at 18 and find yourself a new shit job because your old one won't take you back after that.

Fucking grit your teeth and fucking get on with it. Do you realise how hard it is to land a job? You should feel fucking honoured they even took you on you daft fuck. Go apologise

Realise that without this job and a good recommendation for another you're totally fucked.

Get a skill. Go to vocational school. Get a trade job as apprentice and work your way up. Just don't be a bum nigger.

dont be a bitch and go get another shit job or dont be a nigger and go to school so you can get a slightly less shit job

>18
>no skills

School or labor.

Welcome to the real world, kiddo.

Chek'd. You are a miserable, worthless, little piece of shit. Get another job immediately and stay with it until you find a better one. Welcome to life...

OP confirmed retarded millennial scum

Go be free OP you will work your whole life. So go run away take all of your possessions and travel the country. Your life is limited. Don't sell it to someone else so you can have money. The only reason you are at any job is to line a fat capitalist pigs pockets.

I can't imagine being quite as clueless as this user.

Few people have fun at work. That's why they PAY you to do shit.

Place a value on your stupid, miserable life before you become a mass murderer.

Join the Military and try that shit. Good luck getting a job again.

The alternative is being a crusty, unwashed hippie

Yeah, nah

Get a new shit job, stick with it for a couple months until you save enough money to move away and get vocational training

Don't think his fedora is tipped enough

>How do I acquire currency to trade for goods and services?

You do not have to be dirty there are showers and other things out in this world. If all you know is work waste your whole life making another person rich. I work 3 ours a week and make 500 to 600 dollars a job. One day a week for three hours. You will get the same check after two weeks of shit tier cuck work. Also i do not work for a corporation or business meaning I am not getting taxed. Yea, go be cucked and work hard man. You will just feel like killing yourself unless you are drunk or high out of reality.

user you're still fairly young so this isn't really a big deal, but take advantage of your young adult years and make something out of yourself... Next thing you know you're gonna be 22 years old with no social skills at all

You aquire currency by looking on the ground and doing work as you move across country. Figure out how to play the lottery well. Or work for a long time save money and run away. It is summer so free food outside is plentiful.

If this is a troll, it's definitely working.

>friends I can go move in with within 200 miles
>friends within 200 miles
>friends

Millennial retard I cannot wait to hear how this ends

>udder_disbelief.jpg