What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

lacan.com/zizhollywood.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing.

HAHA GET IT? HE'S EFFEMINATE AND FANCY LOOKIN CAUSE REAL MEN DONT WEAR JEWELRY. REAL MEN GOT BEARDS AND THEY QUIP ALL BADASS. THATS HOW YOU KNOW WHO THE HERO IS AND THE VILLAIN.

She wanted to make the Lesbo bar pretty nice with some gold and blue curtains. Was also ashamed of being Lesbo.

>I'm mad about characterization

Getting snagged on things probably

>doesn't know what characterization means

God I love this movie

he did nothing wrong

greeks n spartans n shit r gay faggots who just wanted a war

Is Zack Snyder incapable of making bad movies?

>doesn't know what characterization means

Yes

>Is Zack Snyder capable of making bad movies?
ftfy

too divine 4 u

t.ali reza khomeinizadeh

he did everything wrong with the invasion but still accomplished what he originally set out to do which was to punish the athenians by burning down their city
then he felt bad about it and immediatly ordered his men to rebuild the city, which was a first of any conqueror

He has gigantism, which is caused by a tumor in the brain. My guess is that the same tumor is making him want to take over the world as well as creating men with knives on their hands and wear all the piercings.

He's a turkroach

>REAL MEN DONT WEAR JEWELRY. REAL MEN GOT BEARDS AND THEY QUIP ALL BADASS

yeah, that's right. problem?

He wanted to burn Athens, thats it.
He was a great ruller and to be honest ethnically he is more close to europeans than dirty arabs

This movie is kino

It's Snyder, of course it is

Nothing. He offered a really fair deal but Spartans were being fags

He's a generous god

They're greek, Xerxes should have known.

or maybe he's wearing jewelry because he's trying to portray himself as a God and not because of some sociopolitical delusion you hold

Found the filthy Persian.

he was considered the embodiment of god in human form, of course he had a problems

He thought he was god. Spoiler alert: the real God didn't like that so much.

not even lol

He didn't know Sparta was real and he couldn't look it up because there was no internet back then

Persians did some dumb shit where they did not have their calvary and they paid the price.

there is no real god silly

Just you wait and see bitch

i won't be able to

coz when you die you die

silly

He became a "god" but his peepee stayed the same. Because he got taller, it actually looked smaller, and it made him really, really salty.

Narcissist

The whole thing was based on a not so famous graphic novel. Xerxes is dressed like that because the graphic novel itself is trippy af and exaggerated a lot of things.

persia was an incredibly progressive and nice society while sparta and greeks in general were and still are niggers

BRAVO ZACK

GoT faggot pls go

He hadn't been introduced to scissoring yet.

Small dick.

For you?

You do understand that Spartans were historically quipping edge lords right
They would be beaten in school if they didn't answer in a short and succinct way and were admired by Aristotle for their quips, not even memeing.

You actually are memeing and reducing a whole people to fancy facts and buzzwords.

Read the fucking Spartan wiki nigger

I'm not denying what you said. I'm saying you're reducing them to only these cool xd facts.

too much purple carpet and gold curtain rods

He would have outlawed slavery in Greece because he was Zoroastrian but slave trading was a major source of income for the Spartans

lacan.com/zizhollywood.htm

I want to be his gay femboy lover.

i rooted for the persians tbf.

>trading
Nigga slaves were more than just economy to the Spartiates, they depended on them to survive.

Because spartan culture was pretty much all about sick gains and training for battle since a young age according to the agoge. They had no time to pick up a hoe and farm their own food, unless it involved hunting.
The Helot slaves worked the fields and pretty much replaced the peasant class in spartan society. However these peasants were treated as shit even to the shittiest medieval feudal standards and would be beaten daily to remind them of who was the boss while the training of young elite spartans would involve going down to the local helot village and kill a dozen to prove their strenght.

Hell, the moment the helots revolted and left was the moment Sparta disappeared. cause none of the spartans ever took the time to learn basic agriculture and could not survive their so they moved to other populated cities in the area and left Sparta to fall into ruin.

So really, the last thing they wanted was a bunch of pansies with wicker shields and silk dresses come and tell them that slavery and apartheid was gonna be abolished.

t. Alkibiades Lakedaimonios

He was cucked by eva green

xerxes was a big guy

Would have been cool if this nigga had super strength or something.