Infoshit thread

Infoshit thread

Bump

Ok. I hope you learned something today from the forgotten history that the kikes are trying to hide and rewrite.

I will close this information session with the words of Han Myung-Soo:
History as it is taught today covers what are believed to be the most
influential and world-changing events that have ever taken place. The
French Revolution, the Second world war, the independence of the United
States; various great wars, social policies, and catastrophes that have
molded each and every society that we live in today.

But there is one war that is not taught about in schools. Two great empires
that have been forever lost due to the passage of time, human meddling,
and simple bad luck. This book hopes to cover, catalog, and detail
every facet of the greatest conflict to have ever taken place on our planet;
the Finno-Korean Hyper War.

The hyper war fought between the Finnish and Hwan empires brought about change
that readers very often find difficult to believe. It is easy for us to think
of the annihilation of a people when we are taught of the holocaust, or of the
more successful battles between the Spanish Conquistadors and the Aztec empire.
The difference between the Hwans and the Aztecs, though, is that we still remember
the Aztecs. During and after the fall of the Hwan-guk, the Finnish empire set its
sights on the complete destruction of any and all policies, relics, and other
evidence that the Hwan empire had even existed at all. The bloodthirst of Hernando
Cortez pales miserably in the face of the destruction campaign wrought by the use
of the Finnish Empire's ultimate weapons of destruction.

What the fuck is this ultra autism

Cont.

What the reader must understand is that the level at which the Finno-Korean hyper war
changed and shaped the present day is unimaginably great. We are still discovering
various elements of today's society that were left as mere imprints from the existence
of the great empires and their various allies and enemies. Everything from governments to
mere social interaction comes from our forefathers of a forgotten time. Would you
believe that modern Finnish social etiquette is nothing more than the result of an
extremely powerful biological weapon used against their ancestors by the Hwans? Most
fall into doubt and suspicion long before they begin to believe the truth.

So I hope you, the reader, are able to adequately let go of your perception and beliefs
of the modern world, in order to fully understand these greatest of empires. I hope you,
the reader, are among those who fail to accept the reality of this war due to
preconceived notions of history and its evolution. I hope you are ready to learn of the
greatest war to ever shape our every way of life.

Stay informed.
Stay safe.

If you had a mouth I'd punch it shut

/his/

Some retard, is this the new banana of ylyl?

> you will never live in the Emu Confederacy before Abos took over
why live?

The Ancient Finnish Empire is originally an Sup Forums meme.

Ammonia + Bleach + Graphite = Mustard Gas

>tfw when you will never experience the great ural offensive, fighting alongside Spedemus Maximus and the greatest company ever formed

thanks user

lurk more if you seriously dont know about the hyper war and how it brought about the end of the hyper era

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Fin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the proto-Ninja, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Väinämöinen on Imperial guard, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in pyramid warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Hwan armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Pyschic channels? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Finnish Empire and your emotions are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, Fin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Hwan Mammoth Brigade and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

got any more user?