Cuck thread

Cuck thread
Cucks post your gfs/wives and bulls will tell you how they would fuck them
>cuck my gf(pic related)

Nice butt user! Moar?

She's pretty. Let's see her nudes first.

Post more of her

Im a cuck AMA

That bitches face is so fake... I wonder how she looks under all that makeup

Miley Cyrus?

Beautiful trips

No nudes until bulls say how they'd fuck her

She's gorgeous... Moar!

She says I'm not the biggest she's ever been with...

hope you like her

GF, her ex was black

My gf fucked a nigger right in front of me

and from behind

She is hot as fuck OP. Kinda doubting she is actually your gf

She is how would you fuck her

Have nudes, my buddy told me he got her to fuck another guy when he was out of town once, mainly bc he can't stand her anymore...so on that note fuck this whores brains out!

post the nudes

Here's one

Cute. Post the rest.

Damn. I'd push her down on the ground and fuck her from behind.
Post more.

Vanessa maldonad should cuck her husband

I've only got a couple, have some more on my computer at home. Even have some of her taking dick, here's what I've got

She has a nice body

Alpha bull checking in. Post your wives/gf's for review cucks. Leave the FB and Insta cringe at home.

Cuck my wife

Nice. Post nudes.

Can you please review my wife?>>>

You don't cuck the wife, faggot! Do you even know what you're saying? You cuck the husband. The wife is called the "hotwife", though yours really isn't.

Now fuck off!

>Alpha bull checking in
Oh do fuck off, little man. Have you forgotten where you are?

I love these threads my wife is puerto rican and i really want to watch her suck another guys cock but terrified at how she might react when i tell her pic is her anyone else deal with this ?

Nice, post more

I know exactly where I am. Same plae I've been for over a decade, bitch!

$10 says you voted stay, you non-brexit fuck!

gf

I've commented on her before. I'll let other bulls comment.

nice, more

any more of her?

And?

Oh yea what did u say about her

>$10 says you voted stay, you non-brexit fuck!
>$10
>UK referendum
>$10
>UK
$10
You really are fucking stupid, aren't you? And I'll bet £10 that your dick's less than 6"

As I recall she was loadworthy, but she drinks Coke, which I'm not fond of. Other than that I don't recall. Strange the things you remember.

Nice.thanks lol

Would fuck into oblivion

Damn, left is beautiful

You'd lose. It's 7. just over 6 around tho, faggot!

>no you don't get a pic

So no one else ever dealt with this type of situation

yeah she's fantastic

Of course it is

How long did you say you'd been here? Ten years?
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Of course your dick is 7x6; of course it is, little man. Just like I can smell your desperation through the screen

Have better pictures if any bulls are interested

I'd take her to the plastic surgeon and have her lips fattened and her eyes moved closer together. I would also lipo the fat our of her clit.

Vanessa maldonad

Would rip off that nightgown and fuck her till she called me Sir

let me know how you like her !

Kek

Very interested

stalagtight

Whats so funny

That's just your BO. Get out of your mothers basement.

>nice near quads though nig

I would make her deepthroat my big cock, then I would tie her to the bed with her nice ass facing up, then I would pound that tight ass infront of you, make her scream my name and forgetting all about your existence, then I would make sure to burst a massive load on that pretty face.

So I actually plan to watch Iceland and France, though I know shit about either team.(only watching because Germany and Portugal are still in it)

Any actual cucks posting for reviews? It's on in 15 minutes.

Well you're some bull - can't even dominate me. I bet you'd get a limp dick if you tried to fuck a man's wife in front of him.
>unless he was naked as well - then you'd be diamonds, wouldn't you, you closet ass bandit?

Damn user, she's cute af, I'd love to slap that pretty face until her makeup runs from her tears and then shove her face into the pillow well I shove my dick right into her ass hole. I'd have to grab a handful of her hair and pull it hard well I drop a big load of cum in her ass. Then just pull out, flip her over on her knees, wipe my dick off on her pretty face and just get dressed and leave her crying.

Why would I bother trying to dominate you, faggot? FFS don't you understand what thread you're on?

Would get her drunk at a party, grab her and gang bang with all my friends. We would all take turns unloading in her, send her home to you with cum dripping from every hole. I'll trade you nudes, kik anonshare77

what do

Shaved dicks always make me snicker

OK cucks, Alpha bull checking out. Match is about to start.

Yes. I'm on a "wind up a fudge-packer" thread - and I like you; you're fun

is there not going to be nudes of her?

Raw anal.

post the noods bruh

faces like this usually comne with some big tits so lets see em

Nope. Petite as they come.

Let's here it anons.

Why?