Hey Sup Forums I'm going to be shipped to fort benning in September. Is there anything I should know before I go in?

Hey Sup Forums I'm going to be shipped to fort benning in September. Is there anything I should know before I go in?

Yea bitch, you should have joined the Marine Corps , pussy.

Yes...kill yourself.

yeah, you should be a mind washed cunt who makes really, really good cannon fodder

You should have researched our involvement in the middle east before signing your life and rights away to a government who will use you like pawns to make them billions.

Don't try to stand out, just do as you're told and don't make any excuses ever.

MOS?

Also should have joined the AF

Prepare to be in Red Phase for 15 weeks if you're an eleven bang bang.

Alright, is there anything I should memorize before I go

I'm not American but I don't think military life is very different anywhere.
1) Don't ever complain.
2) Do as you are told.
3) Everything you do there is fun even if it isn't.
4) No one likes an ass-kisser.
5) Never lose any issued gear.

Almost
Ready to be
Marines
Yet?
A.R.M.Y

Infantry 11x

Lol Marines are as pussy as anyone else, they just try to act big.
Memorize the soldiers creed and the army song. Work hard and make friends, as shitty as training is, remember that they can't actually do anything to you.

Should have joined the Navy and come out with some marketable skills...

Except suck your dick in basic training

hope you like having sex with men............many many many men

like sucking dick?

I don't know about the Army, but Marines are told to memorize their leadership principles, leadership qualities, general orders, and ranks/insignias before shipping off. They teach you this stuff at basic but it's always better to know them all now.

Also, know who your commanding general is and the birthday for your branch.

Commit suicide. It is much better for you, as well as the rest of the world.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. also ive been hear longr thn u, fagit

There was no dick sucking when I went to basic, not even ironically.

which secret raids?

The opening scene of The Dark Knight Returns, sometimes known as "Bane on Plane," is generally considered to be a variant of surrealism or Dadaism, usually with existential or postmodern undertones related to collapse of meaning and the visceral absurdity of confusion in a symbolic order. On this reading, the scene is designed to evoke a kind of uncanny valley effect in the viewer by presenting him with what is ostensibly an incredibly conventional narrative and semiotic holism - an American action caper, constructed so prototypically from cliches and familiar devices that even the exciting "reveal" of Bane's identity has its anagnorisis and payoff botched well before its presentation as dramatic climax - but subtly and systemically undermining the possibility of semiotic stability throughout the scene, and thereby sabotaging the possibility of the viewer's fusion with the film's semiotic horizon. The experience of watching Bane on Plane is one of profound unease and even dissociation, as the viewer continually tries to assemble coherent meanings, motives, and purposes from a train of malformed tropes, allegories, and metaphors; narratological intuition continually fails to discover any implicit humanity in the behaviour of the actors. The mind reflexively brackets the scene as likely to admit of little variation in its seemingly familiar, even monolithic tropes, but is continually surprised to find that near every trope is "misbehaving." Where at first a single puzzle piece does not "fit" with its puzzle, it is quickly realised that none of the pieces fit; and that this, perhaps, is not a puzzle at all. When asked whether the work of Foucault and Deleuze on the epistemic experience of schizophrenia influenced his choices in his role as Bane, Tom Hardy declined to comment, but referenced Foucault on the discursive constitution of the author-function.

Your probably right man
you were the one sucking the dicks

I'm going to Fort Sill in September

how old are you?

I'm afraid not, what's your fascination with dick sucking my man? I'm fine if you're gay and all but you don't have to shit up a thread when a guy is asking for advice

escape to Canada...US military is for faggots.

Newfag detected

dont pussy out like I did
i could have been a great man but instead im a worthless sack of shit

you have a man that sucks your dick?
and no i am not fascinated about dick sucking YOUR MAN

Just in time to freeze your ass off. Sill blows.

Pay attention, don't eyeball your DS, learning the M4/M16 isn't hard. Don't stand out, don't fuck up so bad everyone in your platoon has equally fucked up.

Don't whine. Don't call home or seek a bullshit medical chit. Take care of your feet.

Start running every day as early as you can. Do pull ups. Wear boots NOW so you will know what fits and adjust your feet to wearing them.

Go hiking now. Don't get anyone pregnant before you go or a barracks bunny later.

Break up with your girlfriend now. Don't wait for her to miss you and find Jodie's cock.

Do not think about politics. You're government property now. You don't get an opinion.

Do absolutely everything you can for your parents now, let them enjoy your last few weeks of your childhood. You will not be coming home for Christmas as a child.

The stupid and tedious bullshit? Get used to it. It's there to train you to follow order, create structure, and pay attention to details.

I'm shipping in August. 11B.

Active duty/reserve/NG? What unit?

I would say I feel bad for you. But I don't. You picked a MOS that is shit, that is only good for kiddies who play COD that think infantry is 100% like it. It's not.

Enjoy humping 100+lbs of shit in full battle rattle. Enjoy your knees, back and neck getting fucked up. Enjoy not having a viable transfer of job when you go civie, because no one thinks a queen of battle has the intelligence to do shit besides shoot things and play with their dicks.

You don't learn how to cook to get a job as a welder, user.

Oh shit infantry is not like cod???!!?? I had absolutely no fucking idea

>Marines
>Cannon fodder

Follow this. And don't be a whiny bitch or you'll be the main guest in a sock party

/k/ has a /Military Enlistment General/ thread there everyday. You should redirect your questions there.

To be fair, one of our nicknames is "bullet sponge" on account of going into shitstorms before the Army.

You should know that by joining an army you have become subhuman. Wishing you a violent, painful and lingering death.

Be careful with all that edge.

Should of joined AF

Enjoy the drawdown. You couldn't have joined at a worse fucking time.

Enjoy fuck fuck games, hip pocket training, and honing your janitorial skills.

If you're 11X, you'll at least come out airborne because you'll go to jump school before SFAS. You will not be selected. The jump qualification might get you sent to Bragg.

If you ever get orders for Bliss, hang yourself with your fucking boot laces.

Aim for Ranger School. I've heard the training is somewhat similar to what I've done, so it's really gratifying.

52 yo oldfag veteran reporting in. Do what this fag says. Also when you do your first PT test dont max out. Pass it but don't blow it away. Always improve. If you show improvement it makes the cadre happy.
Learn everything you can.
Don't be Mr. Perfect but come close to it. Score high on tests.
Squeeze the trigger don't pull it. When you do squeeze the trigger squeeze your whole hand not just your finger. It makes for more accuracy. I learned this from Ted Nugent and it works.
Shine the boots and get your goddamned goat-smelling ass out of that rack when they tell you to.
Don't ever doze off in classes.
If they ask if anyone knows how to operate heavy equipment or any other such things where you think you might get out of work don't raise your hand. You'll wind up getting a sweeping detail of extra work or some shit.
Go to airborne school and ranger school.
Keep the mistakes nonexistent.

Just prepare for it user. I trained at the home of the infantry also, sand hill. Lots of fun. Also try to stand out a little but not too much. Drink Fuck tons of water and train your heart out.

Wow, the level of butthurt in this thread is astounding.