What do you think about Keemstar after his response to all this hate?

What do you think about Keemstar after his response to all this hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJk0aYg2jAA
youtu.be/xpYsRGzwbl4
youtube.com/watch?v=qP78Bu__npY
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/749667004236361729/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=oChvoP8zEBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This righteous fucking nigger Alex is doing this shit

anyone against him is just a sjw trying to fit in
"oh no he said the n-word!"
grow a fucking pair

Alex is a Stupid Nigger

alex is a stupid nigger!

i dont know who he is or what he is doing

I actually watched his whole response video, I can say he is not as wrong as everyone makes him to be. For example him talking how he does not care about his fans was an old game he used to do on stream to entertain people.

why are people even mad at him?
i thought we hated niggers

I thought he was a wrestler now?

Can we be done with this?

No one gives a fuck.

I don't even know who the guy is.

I just know I want to punch him, from seeing that goddamn photo posted on Sup Forums day after day.

Give it a rest, mate!

/thread

Giving attention to these extreme faggots is way more gay than anything else. And all of these "roasters" on youtube are pretty much as gay as it gets. Until it comes to the people paying attention to them.
End yourselves, every single one of you.

I saw these posts and legitmately tried to watch this nonsense. Both keemstar and the dudes talking shit to him - and some leafy faggot. They all sound like some 12 year old shit talking me on xbox. As in, who fucking cares.
Fuck all of you. Seriously this time.

Who cares really? I mean, youtube hasn't been good since it became commercialized.

no one likes you, faggot
stop creating threads on Sup Forums looking for sympathy
you are scum, human garbage, just jump off a cliff and stop bothering humanity

[spoiler]SPIKE DIES![/spoiler]

I'm with ya, also who gives a fuck who he is? he looks like a douche anyway.

>SPIKE DIES!

If he somehow comes out of this unscathed then the tears will be glorious.

If he gets assraped (metaphorically or actually in prison) then the tears will be glorious.

Who the fuck is this loser and why should I give a fuck?

some retard who has a high opinion of himself because 12yos watch him on youtube

>Don't know who this is
>Doesn't give a fuck
>Comments on a thread about him

kek

he's like what, in his 40s? and trying to bully people much younger than him whilst being a cunt.
are you just one of those 14 year olds who thinks anything edgy and offensive is instantly funny?

He's not trying to bully people, watch his response video.

ahahahaha you gullible fucker.

>calls literally anyone a pedophile knowing he has a large enough "fan base" that enough people will believe it and harass that person
>has told his army of 12 year old fans to downvote, dislike, and leave hateful comments on peoples profiles.

And like I know what you're thinking "he's like a 4chin god then". Wrong. He doesnt do it because it's funny. He does it because he's an emotionally insecure 40 year old man screamed and cried when a youtube literally said "I think if he's going to call someone a pedophile he needs to add a disclaimer that it's a rumor and not confirmed" which was a statement literally only said because keemsauce caused a 60 something year old man to have a mental break down and cry on the internet.

Imagine a black man unloading into his gnome asshole and watching it dripping off his obviously unkempt hairy cheeks.

He didn't say he doesn't give a fuck. He said WHY should I give a fuck.

He loves the attention.

Lol there is duppees and dupers, those giving him the attention are the duppees. Basically the Kanye West marketing strategy, makes crap content, makes offense, justifies people talking about him and his content while not really mattering if its good or not. You're still talking..

youtube.com/watch?v=sJk0aYg2jAA

and here comes the retard who looks at the titles of videos and absolutely nothing else
he said multiple times it was because one of his team members added the story to a collaborative google docs they were using without verifying it first; keem wasn't responsible for that guy making up the story
keem wanted to offer the guy money and a trip to a runescape convention, but the guy said no. if you look at his twitter, the old guy actually defended keem

>>if only there wasn't a thread with this retard's face every 30 minutes
>> retarded fanboy detected

youtu.be/xpYsRGzwbl4

hi my name is No one

just stop, you're embarrassing yourself
just... just stop

Type "Alex is a fucking nigger" in the chat

Oh so after pyrocynical "insulted" Keem, Keem was handed a "pyrocynical is a pedophile" news story and decided to run with it.

Clearly nothing wrong there.

Which is totally not biased at all, right?

That 60 year old man is now friends with Keemstar. Keemstar gave him money so he could travel to a Runescape convention. Keemstar has a news team that found this story, and Keemstar fired the person who did the wrong thing.

That was the only one he called a pedophile, and he immediately apologized.

he acuses people of pedophilia and rape and makes his followers harass those people untill they brake down and quit youtube which is often thair jobs. you're probably to young to understand what a job is.

IDGAF

just jump off a bridge already

youtube.com/watch?v=qP78Bu__npY

With this playing as it all goes down?

He said in his stream that Pyro's FRIENDS said that he was dating a 15 year old french girl. Keem did NOT make that accusation. Watch his response before judging.

then he turned it to 14, then to 13, yep ok kid

So on top of being a liar, buzzword extraordinaire he's also a fuccboi.

Wew.

Because Pyro's FRIENDS told him different ages, and he got confused.

Come one man, PLEASE watch his response and look at both sides before judging.

>and then he changed it to 14 year old
>and then 13 year old
>this is after pyro insulted him or so he felt
>this is not the first time someone became a pedophile after someone insulted keemstar
>keemstar sees how ruined the life of a 60 year old man was because of his false accusations and decides to use it for "enemies"
>always easy to say "I'm just going off what I heard bro"

For a "news channel" that's pretty retarded.

He's degenerate filth. I'm not saying other people aren't or anything, but he's just a bad troll.

If he were "reporting" on actual celebrities and doing it on TV show rather than youtube, he'd still be a pathetic bitch. The fact that he does this on youtube makes it even sadder. WHO CARES about this guy or which minor goof some other minor goof is beefing with or if some guy with a million subscribers got arrested? WHO CARES?

Keemstar and his ilk (ie the people he "reports" on) are the antithesis of content and the cancer destroying youtube.

Grow up and learn to be confident in your own opinions on things and maybe try to not care quite so much about the banal minutiae of other people's lives.

Hi I'm Mike, and I'm fucky.

He didn't report this on his channel. There's a difference between his streams and his channel where he reports stories.

He doxxed someone resulting in them being swatted and accused multiple people of child abuse, you mong.

Please do more research before judging.

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/749667004236361729/video/1

If he's dumb enough to resort to that shit on his personal stream, I wouldn't put it past him to be dumb enough to resort to that shit on his news channel.

You sure are

>Because him explaining he's innocent is totally not biased.

Dood, the guy didn't accept the money so I don't know where you're getting your bullshit from... oh wait, Drama Alert.

He showed the fucking DMs.

And if that's not believable because it can be biased, why should you believe on the other dude? He has no evidence that Keem swatted him.

He's the TMZ of internet-fame and he's a 35+ year old man.

Of course he didn't say that he tried to donate money on fucking Drama Alert.

kek

trying to /thread yourself

leave Sup Forums faggot

You walk in on your girlfriend cuddling a naked stranger in your bed. The guy is awake and smoking a cig. He see's you and explains "No man it's not what it looks like."

Your response is

>oh ok

You fucking assclown. Stupid fucking donkey. Gullible git.

He's basically Gawker, meaning that anybody with a controversial or disagreeing view could get spammed by his fans, and possibly doxed. Best to stay away.

Citation needed.

I thought he was And Larson

Why believe the other side if you choose to go with that argument? So fucking stupid.

Because Keem has a shitfaced record, and it sounds like exactly something he has, will, and would do.

He's white trash, there's no reason for me to believe him. Especially so when he tries to tell everyone he's not guilty by showing his personal DM's which he has access to.

>watching youtubers
>caring about youtube drama
You're a fucking faggot if you are actively following any of this retarded ass youtuber drama aka a bunch of fucking grown men who play video games and take themselves way too seriously.

Kek

His record is clean (almost), and the reason he has such a "shitfaced record" is because of false allegations. Watch his entire response video before judging.

So you admit you'd believe the guy in that situation?

Humans have the ability to use logic and reason and to notice patterns. You do not.

Let me guess, you prefer trap and roll threads.

Oh my god the stupidity in this thread. Bunch of fucking sheep.

Go baaa yourself baagot!

I'M 16 AND I WATCH GRADE A UNDER A STARTER PACK

>I just came here to let you guys know I dont want to be here and I consider my opinions and interests to be much more valid than other peoples.
>Excuse me, I have to go find another thread I dont like to let them know my opinion. In the meantime, please stop doing the thing I don't like because I don't like it.

>Leafy makes a video offending him for fame and pubblicity
>12 year olds start to hate on him for no reason, just like they did for the autismo kid
He literally did nothing wrong.

No, he has a shitfaced record because he is a shitfaced person. You don't build a record because you're a good guy who hasn't done anything.

>Watch his entire response video before judging.
Fuck no, you retard. I'll watch a third party's video, but not the one of the guy being accused. Of fucking course he's going to plead innocence and do everything in his power to manipulate the case in his favor.

youtube.com/watch?v=oChvoP8zEBw

I'M 15 AND I SURF Sup Forums STARTER PACK

There's a twitter link up in here explaining why this is fake.

He's fast as fuckboi

I'm 14 and my opinion is superior starter pack

his "word" isn't fucking proof summer faggot. Are you fucking retarded?

>I still like using shit memes like starter pack

starter pack.

I'm 13 and I like to make shit up like my age just like Keemstar starter pack

Check

Don't mind me just here for my du.... oh

Because there's videos of him calling pyro and that old guy pedos

55 Mineral Springs Rd Buffalo, NY 14210-1862

kill this faggot

And you know this how?

not his address his address is public and you got the wrong one!.

>I take things other people say and call it the truth instead of listening to information directly from the source

Okay sjw hipster

I think it's all just attention whoring for monetization sake. Every time this situation is perpetuated on Youtube it's for the sake of making money.

It's like a baby's version of the east coast west coast rap wars from the 80s and 90s. Every one of them were just trying to make money, they even admitted it.

Keemstar is friends with the old guy and the old guy has defended him multiple times. keemstar even offered him money so he could travel to a runescape convention.

You saw an edited clip about Pyrocynical.
If you see the whole, unedited clip, you see that it was Pyro's friends that called him a pedo, Keemstar just forwarded what they said. He used the word "apparently".

then post it faggot

>I think it's all just attention whoring for monetization sake. Every time this situation is perpetuated on Youtube it's for the sake of making money.

>Keemstar is friends with the old guy and the old guy has defended him multiple times.
Bullshit, the old man said he didn't want any money and nothing to do with Keemstar.

12 Greenbranch Rd Buffalo, NY 14224

this is his actual address

crucify this piece of shit, one of you has nothing to live for -- die for something instead and make the world a better place