Reddit Appreciation Thread. Tell us why you love Reddit. I'll start

Reddit Appreciation Thread. Tell us why you love Reddit. I'll start.

>Reddit has way more users than Sup Forums, so logically speaking it is better.
>Reddit offers a wide range of topics to discuss through its thousands of subreddits, where Sup Forums only offers 66 boards. (embarrassing)
>The Reddit userbase is mostly intellectuals and people who actually have something of value to say, whereas Sup Forums and specifically Sup Forums is full of right-wing retards, ylyl threads, and loli threads.
>try to prove to me that Sup Forums is better than Reddit. You will leave humiliated and disgraced. You Sup Forumsfags cannot win against a redditor. Just. Fucking. Try.

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/370/
strawpoll.me/6054793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No fuck off

Typical Sup Forumstard, can't win in an intellectual battle so he resorts to name-calling and childish insults. lol.

>>/reddit/

This honestly should be a bannable offense, bait or not.

Also, sage in all fields

Poor bait.

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/370/

If you are going to comment in my thread please have something to say. If I wanted to read nonsense and gibberish i would open up a bible. (just a little joke for you /r/atheism users. lol.)

Since I knew this was bait from the start does that mean I graduate from newfag 101?

strawpoll.me/6054793

Vote!

Horrible bait

Nazi Party Appreciation Thread. Tell is why you love the Nazi Party. I'll start

>The Nazi Party has way more users than Jews, so logically it is better.
>Nazi Party offers a wide range of topics to discuss through its of propeganda, where Jews only offers one stupid book. (embarrassing)
>The Nazi Party userbase is mostly intellectuals and people who actually have something of value to say, whereas Jews and specifically blacks are full of right-wing retards, genetically inferiors, and big noses.
>try to prove to me that Jews are better than the Nazi Party. You will leave humiliated and disgraced. You jewfags cannot win against an aryan . Just. Fucking. Try.

This is not "bait" or whatever you call it. However since you Sup Forumsfags are so depraved of intelligent conversation i suppose you wouldn't know what it looked like apart from "bait."

If you like reddit so much go back

b8 or not this is a stupid thread and you should feel bad, if you like reddit so much why don't you fuck off back there faggot

haha. Oh how i would love to return to the sweet bosom of reddit. However I am on Sup Forums to attempt to convert these savages into a decent people. I am only here providing a public service, friend.

Taking the bait
>Reddit has way more users than Sup Forums, so logically speaking it is better.
Argument by popularity.
>Reddit offers a wide range of topics to discuss through its thousands of subreddits, where Sup Forums only offers 66 boards. (embarrassing)
This allows Sup Forums to cultivate a unique subculture.
>The Reddit userbase is mostly intellectuals and people who actually have something of value to say, whereas Sup Forums and specifically Sup Forums is full of right-wing retards, ylyl threads, and loli threads.
I've been encountering a lot more leftists on here as of late, but how can you prove that reddit's denizens are more educated than, Sup Forums's?
>try to prove to me that Sup Forums is better than Reddit. You will leave humiliated and disgraced. You Sup Forumsfags cannot win against a redditor. Just. Fucking. Try.
>k

The best thing about 4chin is that nobody gives a flying fuck around here except for you. You seem to know a lot about Sup Forums to be passerby who just came posted to say how stupid it is. Obciously you go on here quite a bit and have a weird hate love relationship. Did somebody hirt your feelings on here and this is you lashing back?

I ask that you please refrain from speaking of nazis while in my thread as it may trigger some users. Thank you good sirs.

Are there rekt threads in reddit? If not gtfo. Are there mass murderers making useless comments right before killing dozens posting there? If not gtfo. Are there people getting doxed and humiliated before the entire internet audience and immortalized as a fool as part of internet history? If not gtfo. Is reddit where dat boi came from? If so then gtfo. Pepe is our saviour. Learn his way and praise KEK.

10/10

kill yourself

>Argument by popularity.
Think about it, if there are two shops on a busy street, and one shop is full of customers while the other only has a few, than which one would you think is better?
>This allows Sup Forums to cultivate a unique subculture.
Reddit also has unique subcultures ( and a WHOLE lot more of them) in the form of subreddits.
>I've been encountering a lot more leftists on here as of late, but how can you prove that reddit's denizens are more educated than, Sup Forums's?
anecdotal evidence
>get rekt, my good sir :)

I agree desu senpai

FINALLY! an intellectual on this depraved website.

The store with more peopl.
Especially since the bigger store is stealing from the other.

Think about it, if there are two shops on a busy street, and one shop is full of customers while the other only has a few, than which one would you think is better?

Doesn't change anything about it being an argument by popularity, that just means more people like it

Reddit also has unique subcultures ( and a WHOLE lot more of them) in the form of subreddits.

Okay, not that my original point meant much either.

anecdotal evidence

So was your original point.

>Epic MeME XddD M'sir

>Reddit
>Appreciation
Do an hero