Nigger hate thread

Nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wncn.com/2016/01/30/former-ohio-seminary-student-charged-after-allegedly-trying-to-have-sex-with-babies-in-mexico/
fox40.com/2016/07/02/report-ex-seminary-student-who-sought-sex-with-infants-in-mexico-gets-15-year-prison-sentence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fun fact: unless you are blond hair blue eyes and of scandanavian ancestry, you are part nigger. the moors raped the shit out of the world when they ran the shit.

no hate all love

Not the UK.

Oh is it that time again when 25 year olds who wasted their life and never got an education blames successful people of other races for taking their "jobs"? im in

Where are successful fully black people? They don't exist.

What's life like in Norway? Would you accept a black guy immigrating there if he's a hard worker and doesn't have a criminal record?

Please think before you write. Your statements will sound better to others if you stop making an ass of yourself

Athletes don't exist in your retarded world then?

Most blacks turn into hood niggas.

Its pretty good. Im rolling in dough and theres Iceland vs France rn. Yeah sure, we're tolerant;)

Successful blacks are athletes
Really shows what's going on in their heads

Fuck kinda treatment are you white mongoloids practicing towards other countrymen? Most black people here are kind, respective, and sells good weed

It's funny I go to a big uni yet there's only like 1 or 2 blacks in the whole school. Guess not many escape the jungle

Alright, cool.

Are you taking a class in faggotry? Not many black people are fond of that shit you know

Donald Sterling is a shifty Jew.

That's pretty stupid, the only shelter they need our there when not in the monsoon season is shade, as it remains hot throughout the night, moreover these huts are not permanent fixed dwellings they are made quickly and easily by travelling migratory groups following their cattle.

>

White men are so frustrated with being cucked by blacks that they are now trying to buy mexican babies to have sex with.

wncn.com/2016/01/30/former-ohio-seminary-student-charged-after-allegedly-trying-to-have-sex-with-babies-in-mexico/

No, computer science. But even in the options I took there were no niggers. Really nice actually

>Jews are white
Try again
Both whites and Jews will disagree with you on that one.

>daughter be like
>feels good! more more!

webm related

Hey, I don't write the rules on what's 'white' and what isn't. I just sit back and observe.

yeah its like saying muslims are asian because of the masses of muslim ppl in indonesia

Jews hate white people. They only like other Jews.

fox40.com/2016/07/02/report-ex-seminary-student-who-sought-sex-with-infants-in-mexico-gets-15-year-prison-sentence/

there's literally nothing wrong with niggers. great sense of humor, athletic as fuck, brave and their girls have DAT ASS.

I

talking about a whole race based on one person isn't a good idea, you might have a good, trustful, intelligent black friend but overall they are uneducated, stupid and violent.
>their girl have dat ass
try to date with black women then

are those pictures of taylor swift

hehehehe