Fiance left me after we lost our baby, I'm gonna miss her boobs most of all. 32H...

Fiance left me after we lost our baby, I'm gonna miss her boobs most of all. 32H. Can user post some big tities for me so I can see the light at the end the tunnel.

Show us her tits

where did you lose your kid? did you report it to the police? pretty careless of you user.

She got an abortion because she likes to get gang fucked by niggers. You fucking cuck

All jokes aside I'm sorry yall went through that user my wife and I lost oursome while I was on deployment I know it's hard stay strong buddy

exact same thing happened to me, 6 months or so down the road you will realize it happened for a reason. Then you will find a girl who loves you more than you love her and not the other way around.

Thanks user, it's been a real struggle. It's hard to lose the love of your life and be stuck with all questions of why

how did you lose your kid? lol

Climbed out a window while we were fucking in the shower

Name?

we? you mean she...she probably killed it on purpose

Ella Jones

probably left you because you'd say shit like "i'm gonna miss her boobs most of all"

drop her nudes

I wish I could do something to get her back. And your right she could have gotten an abortion, she went to NY to stay with her dad, next thing I knew baby was gone and 2 months layer she left me. Said she had to let me go.

I miss my ex. I miss her 38G tits. She was perfect. Tall, athletic and fit.

we you fucking in slowmo? black and white, well contrasted?

you silly antichrist!

Show us her tits!

pls sauce

Siri

sauces?

Da fuq is wrong with her nipples?

Okay, that was totally fucked up.

>Muh sidez!

My wife and her 34 E's walked out Sept last year but they got replaced by some ultra perky 30 D's. Trade up my friend, it'll get better.

They are fine. Lots of big chested girls have inverted nipples. They are pretty common.

Im sorry that happened user

My girls tits are the exact same size. Enjoy

Enjoy my wife's tits

I wish my fiancee would leave me. 3 abortions later and the bitch is still around.

sauce?

More?

Your welcum

Maritza Mendez

i need more of her.

Sauce please

and when the ugly people losers say is scaring or hurting the attrative loser people the ugly way then that means the ugly people losers is hurting the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thatswhy the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit so fuck the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that smell like poop like beyocne and is ugly
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people and the ugly people losers control the socitey so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and thats another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers is lame and is ugly as shit
so the ugly people losers is alme but the popular people and everybody has to get along with the ugly people loser that hurt everybody and the popular people the ugly way
so basicaly the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody is some fucken ugly loser that try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and try to be better then the popular people and everybody
and the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody is ugly and lame and is ugly and jealous of the popular people and the attrative people losers and thats why the ugly people losers is lame and ugly
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks but the ugly people losers control the school and movies cause the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people and everybody plus smell like poop and is ugly so fuck face book and music and tv n movies n thats why ugly people losers is lame and ugly and act ugly n smell like poop like beyonce

Her old man offered to pay for the old "fetus deletus" because he thought you weren't good enough for his princess, you poor, dumb bastard.

I take no joy in being the one to tell you that man, I mean that. But that is EXACTLY what happened, and if you ask her straight she'll confirm it, with tears so she doesn't look like the inhuman cunt she is.

Sorry buddy, I hope you find a new chick and have a fucking dozen awesome little rug-rats and a lottery win.

moaaaar